Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Naivia Risa

scale_1200

NAME: Naivia (name of the house she was born into) Harmonika Risa "Shadow from the Lonely Dream"

THEME: Made in Abyss OST - Pathway

FACTION: tba

SPECIES: Human

SEX: Female

SEXUAL ORIENTATION: Pansexual

HEIGHT: 162 cm

WEIGHT: 51 kg

EYES: Changes from grey to fiery depending on the emotion one currently feels

HAIR: White to Grey, changes with emotion

SKIN: cold marble

FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :

1) Eternal Compassion - Having felt the vicissitudes of fate, Risa has had an angelic sense of compassion since birth. To all that is living and dead, to all that is temporary and eternal, she feels pain... an attraction... a desire to embrace and warm with her arms a plant, a small leaf, a blood-stained corpse on the ground..or even an entire galaxy if possible...
2) Metaphysical state - able to be almost constantly present in different places spiritually and spiritually, which increases the control of one's own force and the radius of possible defence.

1)Blood of the Fallen Empire - On a genetic level, the girl traces her lineage back to a sworn enemy of the true dynasty of the Fallen Light Empire, the House of Holy Harmony, which was known for being the best warriors and instigators of the Empire's chaos, causing Risa to sometimes lose control of her emotions and thoughts and
this can lead to terrible consequences, which she personally fears du to her dual nature.
2) Dark Past - Risa consciously tries to eliminate anything that links to her past, to who she was, to her inner monster that has a huge impact on her sanity, decision making and destiny in general

APPEARANCE:
She is short, a bit hunched over, looks around fearfully all the time, wary and distrustful of strangers and new experiences. She always tries to look tired, but through her you can see the horror of being, which as a 'cross' the girl has worn since her birth. Her body is covered in wounds, abrasions, burns and other forms of damaged flesh. Severely afflicted with chronic, psychological and other illnesses.
She hides in a crowd, revealing herself only to those with whom she passes through the worst shadows of life, and then only partially.

BIOGRAPHY:

This biography is a fragment of memory, hidden from the gaze of the stars, and consigned to the oblivion of eternity. Let him who, in the midst of day and in the midst of night, turn his blazing eyes to the firmament, let him hear a lonely voice, let him sing a verse about my life...

7b007569a3c6137d06ae39c9d76952e0.png

We believe in happiness, we believe in God, we believe in the bright rain of fate. But I cannot, even briefly, give you the hope of love. My life is the life of a comet rushing through the distance of silence, and I am burning, burning ... no answer ... no heart hears at dawn.
I especially do not remember my birth... I do not remember my mother's face, my sister's... I do not remember my brothers cheerful countenance... I do not remember the palaces beautiful spires... They say my mother was beautiful... She was an academic, in love... She was all the time... She gave herself to papa without guilt. Those days, though they were often in my memory, I knew no bliss... I saw only pain...
Behind sweet words, all without honour, striving to reclaim throne. My father was a faithful man, but even he could not endure it... Who got the worst of it, you may ask... No one hardly knew... That their own children were frightened... And cast out into the world to suffer. My birth and my whole childhood was a terror to me, for all my knowledge of life in affection came from you... Neryn was a child of happiness, she was a child of silence, she was my part, my air of love...
Neryn, your sweet dreams, I saw in my dreams, and in them, as in a fairy tale, But unfortunately the world was too different for us.
To you he is a strange angel, to me he is a summons...From the world of the Underworld a diabolical decree That my blood and my body...Shall be at work! That a historical moment be brought back from the past... today... To be born not an angel or a demon, but a fiery miracle... I don't know how to tell you all, but my mother was forced...
...And from herbs, on pain of death... The devil's soul in the body of a sick girl!

The following is part of a biography from birth to becoming a devil and the death of an infected soul from the perspective of a reasoned review of Risa's life.

dark-wind-artwork-flute-white-hair-nanfe-1920x1080-65269-1.jpg

Risa was born into the Naivia family as the legitimate daughter of science academic Saisheera Vage and house owner Naivius Sage, from birth she was a very weak child, with many illnesses, psychological, mental, physical and other disorders due to which she was separated from her twin sister Neryn from day one, to whom no one ever revealed the secret of Risa's existence. As for Risa, she had a terrible disease called the "devil's soul", which burned her body from the inside when she experienced pain, fear, worry, or strong emotions. No one knew the reason, but they say that someone used special magic, so that during the formation of the foetus inside the mother, Risa's ancient genetic connection woke up and took her true form, thus awakening in the girl the spiritual reincarnation of the master of the Harmonia Dynasty that existed 5000 years ago, the only surviving heir of which she was. This dynasty thousands of years ago was one of the most influential scientific and religious orders in the galaxy, within whose walls hundreds if not thousands of adherents became part of a pact with a special devil blood that was a mutated version of pure force and according to legend belonged to one of the outer shadows who came to the galaxy from outside. Risa was not merely an heir to an order whose aim was to gradually establish a cult of dark force in the most prosperous states and empires of the time, but also to spiritually seduce the living force to build a full-scale empire of the Nightmare Dream, an alternative model for the development of the galaxy. For the sake of such a stunning and grandiose goal, the Harmonia Dynasty was willing to do anything. As a child Risa was handed over to a typical poor family who, by means of the usual love for the child, in fact prepared her subconscious mind at the right moment to enter the true state of affairs and to continue the bloody march of the Dynasty "For the End of Life and the Beginning of Sleep". Much we don't know about how Risa went from being a beautiful, intelligent child to eventually becoming one of the most skilled, brutal and brutal mass murderers of the entire galaxy. On her hands were the bodies of thousands of babies, women, men, young women and young men of both the dark and light sides and torture that horrified the sensible mind...And experiments on the deepest, most sensitive, all-pervasive nature of the force. All this Risa did in secret from everyone, protected by vast spaces, the most twisted and terrible figures of the past history, and of course the most personal and painful - Fear of its power and the ruthless cold-blooded character of 'living death', which, against personal will, ruled the girl for almost 15-20 years.

The following fragment is a retelling of the personal emotions that gripped the girl as the devil's blood left her body and her eyes shone again with the light of pure childlike kindness.

3853c0b24c4d4c7948a897b3ef36f6175857ec0dr1-700-987v2-uhq.jpg

In the rays of blood I lay alone then, In the rays my heart breathed, In the warmth of the blood I counted other people's lives, And their lives were my home. And maybe I would still lie on the corpses and still, looking at myself...As in their eyes...A little hazy and cozy...I saw my...devilish two fires...But the moment of reckoning came...A strange spirit descended from the sky...He was like a constellation, unhappy. # He thought he could pierce the ice chest # # That he could save the creation # # From another demon # # From me # # And I didn't wait a moment # # I threw myself # # By myself # # I've been like poets all my life, holding a blade instead of a metal pen! # I wrote my poem, but life did not accept me... And now in the arms of judgment...
I have been recognized poorly... "Poor, weak...child" "You have lost your way...But this heart that beats every moment in your breast...I will free you from the root of light...That pains your dream...Of a life of peace, a life of faithfulness... .To the tenets of true destiny, without pain, without violence, without the wind...Bearing you like a war demon...Fill the cup, Risa, try again...Create yourself...And if you are not afraid of the past...Change yourself!"

The beginning of a new life:

Although we don't know much about Risa's life, it was not in vain that she felt hope from on high...And her sister's voice without end...And now like a lost miracle, she has found herself...Kind and sensitive, she will learn more about Life!

SHIP: none

KILLS: none

BOUNTIES COLLECTED: none

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom