Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Naas A.I.

Status
Not open for further replies.
VisTop.jpg
N A A S

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
Intent:
To create a slicing AI for future submissions and role-playing.
Image Source: N/A
Canon Link: N/A
Permissions: N/A
Primary Source:
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
Manufacturer:
Visanj T’shkali
Affiliation: Closed-Market (Heavily Restricted)
Model: Naas A.I.
Modularity: N/A
Production: Semi-Unique
Material(s): Computer Code

SPECIAL FEATURES:
  • Naas was designed specifically for slicing, and the exact programming used was design to mimic some of the very best slicers and slicing systems the galaxy has to offer, functioning as a topmost-level expert slicer, equipped with advanced heuristic programming, enabling it to learn, adapt, and expand its capabilities with every experience.
  • Naas was also designed using analytical, library/archival, and various executive assistance sub-routines, making it capable of pillaging and ransacking targeted databases and systems programming in the very most efficient manner possible, allowing it to quickly and accurately search, sort, and analyze tremendous amounts of information practically instantaneously. Naas is capable – upon gaining access – of processing massive computer systems and databases in mere seconds.
STRENGTHS:
  • Ruthless: Naas’ strategic and powerful slicing programming is capable of launching and coordinating highly-complex and relentless, unyielding assaults on targeted systems, maximizing efficiency and effectiveness for optimal penetration, infection, control, and review of various systems and information. It is nothing short of merciless, able to adapt and react to changing protocols, counter-slicing and security countermeasures, and third-party interventions quickly and easily.
  • Fast & Thorough: Naas’ aggressive programming doesn’t stop with just gaining access, as its reach is pervasive, able to locate, isolate, access, and exploit even the most encrypted or concealed files and systems, sub-routines, and controls. Naas can quickly and accurately review incredible amounts of data in virtually no time at all, able to locate, isolate, and exploit targeted files and systems efficiently.
WEAKNESSES:
  • Electrifying: Like any electronics, Naas is vulnerable to EMP/Ion attacks, electrical surges, meaning if it incurs a direct hit from such an attack it stands a strong possibility of being slowed, disabled, or even taken offline permanently. If forced to initiate a shutdown protocol, Naas must fully reboot and re-establish a connection before renewing its activities, raising the potential effectiveness or opportunity for enemy systems and personnel to make a more successful attempt at preventing further attacks against them.
  • Somebody Help Me: Naas is an A.I., an advanced software program, and therefore cannot function without a sufficient and powerful computer and other hardware (e.g. communications, additional software, slicing tools, etc.) to operate. It must operate only within its ability to connect to and interface with other systems, and if remote means are used via communications systems, it becomes vulnerable to jamming, signal interruption, disruption by environmental conditions, or the lag or intermittent function that can be caused by sub-par equipment.
DESCRIPTION:

Naas represents the very-most cutting-edge in slicing A.I. technology, combining a relentless and virtually unyielding platform, capable of conducting exceptionally powerful slicing attacks and heuristically adapting to overcome various countermeasures, intervention, and security protocols to infiltrate, infect, access, and exploit targeted systems and databases. Adaptive, capable of learning and developing more efficient and effective measures through experience and able to veritably ransack vast databases or wildly expansive networks, processing tremendous amounts of data accurately and exceptionally fast, sorting and organizing, even discovering encrypted or concealed files.

However, it remains only an A.I., a piece of complex and impressive software. Yet, for all its attributes, it requires a powerful computer, reliable communications, and sufficiently advanced hardware to be used at its uppermost optimal levels. Even further, it remains vulnerable to the weaknesses in those systems, and to EMP/Ion attacks and electrical surges, further still underscoring the need for appropriate protective measures. Still, for these vulnerabilities even, Naas is a slicing A.I. that can push far past the limitations of most other A.I. software of this kind, providing a potent and resourceful tool in the area of electronic warfare.

teal123.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom