Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC N99 SVC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: N99 SVC (or "Essy" to Lenix)
Loyalties: Lenix Ornil
Role: Excavation and Salvage recovery
Species: NR N99 Persuader Class droid tank (converted)
Force-Sensitive: N/A
Appearance: Rusted camouflage pattern with "Ornil Trading" logo painted on dolly-track fenders and shovel. Features a bulldozing shovel in place of large ion cannons for shifting rubble and scrap at crash sites or salvage spots
Personality: Generally obedient though can be rather dopey and slow due to his old circuitry
Weapon of Choice: Repeating laser cannons still attached above the dozer arm
Wealth: N/A
Combat Function: Lightly armed but large and heavy, can ram through most walls at top speed and crushes anything in front with his middle tread
Skills: None besides being well skilled in shifting debris. Circuitry is also fire proofed to a certain degree allowing the tank to function in flaming environments
Notable Possessions: N/A
Other Notes: Salvaged from the first battle of Geonosis and put on the black market on Tatooine as a personal defense weapon for the poorer trader. A local farmer bought the droid tank for a hefty fee and converted him with a bulldozing shovel to assist with heavy lifting and sculpting the landscape. However after a bad harvest the droid was put up for sale and snatched up by Lenix to use in his salvage operation, and is now kept inside the Interceptor to be used on salvage jobs for heavy lifting and debris shifting.

av3edi.png

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Lenix Ornil"]

A star wars killdozer..... The comic nerd in me wants to applaud but can you link me to this interceptor. As I recall most don't hold that much.

I've lost the post for it but I can easily rewrite it

(scroll to the bottom of this for basic images http://starwarsrp.net/topic/38578-lenix-ornil/#entry561147)

I plan was to have a custom cargo clamp underneath (kind of like the Ghost on Rebels), allowing it to carry this as equipment in a container and hold it in storage in the meantime (as I realised even the space inside i've cleared for a larger cargo bay it'd be difficult to fit!)

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Lenix Ornil"]

The image will not load and the submission is gone. That will need to be resubmitted

[member="Valiens Nantaris"] I am calling in for admin powers maybe they know or can recover the post.

I also am not certain about the clamp mostly because from watching Rebels I don't remember them going to hyperspace holing things. Flying around a planet is different.

Hmm this is true~

Though looking at a corvette from underneath the sloped section it would be possibly to fit it

I'll need to do some research...

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

It's okay, I'm considering an overhaul of my ship (possibly a new model altogether)

I'll come back to this once that is sorted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom