Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Mythosaur Supercommandos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mandalore The Preserver

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
GENERAL INFORMATION
  • Unit Name:
    • The Mythosaur Supercommandos
    • The Mythosaur Ori'ramikade (In Mando'a)
  • Affiliation:
  • Classification:
    • Elite Commandos
  • Description:
    • The Mythosaur Supercommandos are Mandalorians who wear signature armor designed after the Neo-Crusaders. Their unit emblem is a mythosaur skull on top of a stylized picture of the Canons of Honor since they adhere to its ancient teaching. They are generally loyal to the Wyndham Corporation and serve as an efficient infantry unit for the militaries they are attached to. The unit can be described as typical mandalorians without much difference between them and members of the Mandalorian Enclave.
COMBAT INFORMATION:
Strengths:
  • Skilled Warriors
    • The Mythosaur Supercommandos are highly skilled warriors which allows them to survive on the battlefield without much casualties.
  • Elite Training
    • They have received some of the best training available, which make them effective in holding the line or disrupting the enemy's vital supplies.
Weaknesses:
  • Strict Code
    • They are bound by the Canons of Honor and the Resol'nare and will not violate it's teachings even if they are commanded.
  • Prejudice
    • They do work well with other units, but they have a large prejudice against non mandalorians and consider them inferior in terms of ability and skill
HISTORICAL INFORMATION

The Mythosaur Supercommandos were created by the Wyndham Corporation to serve as an elite commando unit on the battlefield. Named after the Ancient Beast of Mandalore called the Mythosaur they have been given the best training possible along with training from other independent mandalorians who didn't join the Enclave.

They are regularly loaned out to different organizations to sneak behind enemy lines and assassinate key targets such as Generals and Field Officers. Although they are most often used to disrupt communications and sabotage vehicles. They are more than able to fight against a professional military unit and hold their own without suffering many casualties on the field. They are very flexible on the battlefield and fit a wide variety of rolls.

Last edited:
Living In Color
Codex Judge
Lack of Modern Equipment
  • They lack access to some of the more modernized weapons available and use second-hand to outdated weaponry.
Most of this is good! The only bit that seems off is this weakness. What stops them from getting better equipment? They're elite soldiers working for an active company, and Mandalorian's at that. Unless they're purposefully limiting themselves, I don't see the rational behind them not having access to modern weapons.

Please let me know if you have any questions or if you add a reason/find a different weakness to put there instead!

Credit Wizard Credit Wizard

Most of this is good! The only bit that seems off is this weakness. What stops them from getting better equipment? They're elite soldiers working for an active company, and Mandalorian's at that. Unless they're purposefully limiting themselves, I don't see the rational behind them not having access to modern weapons.

Please let me know if you have any questions or if you add a reason/find a different weakness to put there instead!

Credit Wizard Credit Wizard

I think that should fix it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom