Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mythosaur Munitions

Mythosaur Munitions
Welcome to Mythosaur Munitions!
Here we make Mandalore's finest weapons and ammunition, both standard and novelty!
Feel free to browse our shop and our collection of wares, but please ask for assistance with the weapons.
Mythosaur Munitions is a Mandalorian company and does not and will not sell to members of Sith Factions by order of the Mand'alor.
Theft, vandalism, etc. will be dealt with quickly and terminally.
Ammunition

AC-RCO - The Anti-Coagulant - Rifle Caliber Only round is the must have for big game hunters the galaxy over. The bullet is designed to encourage bleeding and prevent wound clotting of the target making it perfect for bleeding out that rancor or leviathan you've been tracking down, but just can't quite get the kill shot on.

SG-PS Shot Round - MM's contribution to bird hunting, the SG-PS shot loads into most revolver or magazine fed pistols and allows the hunter to take down small fowl with a handgun for that extra challenge.

Coin Shot - A novelty ammunition made by Mythosaur Munitions. Designed to home in on a locked target, the shot is designed to spin and cut through the target like small buzz saws of death. Perfect for an aspiring bounty hunter or just to show off at the range to your shooting buddies.

Ori'shuk - A pistol caliber bullet designed for maximum damage and lethality at the cost of armor penetration. The "Hollowpoint From Hell" is a must have for soldiers, bounty hunters, law enforcement, and those with Home Defense concerns.

Weapons

Myrkr Rifle - A weapon known for its ruggedness and reliability as much as its accuracy, this weapon is a must have for marksmen, hunters, and snipers. For long ranged, accurate slugthrowers, accept no other substitute.

Chaavla Revolver - A .44 Revolver with a hefty weight and a nasty bark. This sidearm punches big holes in things that you don't like while maintaining the ruggedness and reliability MM is known for. The Chaavla is the perfect backup weapon of choice for anyone and, for Mandalorian buyers only, the Chaavla comes with the option for beskar plating, making life just that much harder for those pesky Jetiise and Darjetiise

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
[member="Arrbi Betna"]
OOC: Can't beat em? Join them.
A holo-message would come from the Colonel of the Omega Pyre himself.
"I'd like to purchase two things:
1x Myrkr Rifle
1x Chaavla Revolver (I'd like it in beskar, my reasoning is that I'm a member of the True Mandalorians. If that isn't sufficient, I'll take the stand model."

[member="Noah Corek"]

Rifle approved

I can only approve a standard revolver as only those within the Mando Faction or associated sub factions (Mandalorian Protectors) have access to the plating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom