Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mystery Auction Sign ups!

Every Expo there is always one "Mystery Auction."

This auction several contributers PM me the item that they wish to auction off and I post it as follows:

• Mystery Armor
  • Mystery Starship
  • Mystery Material
  • Mystery Artifact
  • Mystery Weapon
  • Etc.
That is all the information that is given, and terms are placed by the contributors if they rather have barter, credits, or a reserve price.

A lot of these things have been truly epic items - One Mystery auction had Event Ships!.... on the same token, one item ended up being [member="Spencer Jacobs"] panties... Which in hindsight, could very well be worth just as much as an event ship :p

I have a few items for this mystery auction, but if you want to participate in placing items in the Mystery Auction, please send me the following details.

Item: Name and type ( armor, weapon, etc)
Item Link If applicable: Mandatory for artifacts and holocrons as per Factory Auction Rules
Starting Price: Amount / Barter?
Reserve price: Yes/ No

Happy bidding!

~Danger Arceneau

[member="Danger Arceneau"]

The extravagance! But how am I supposed to afford these sure to be items of power and prestige? I mean, I'm on a Sith Officers pay scale for crying out loud. Not exactly raking in the credits here. And my military expense fund isn't so great either. I need a second job...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom