Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Mysterious place for mysterious people

The fate sighed behind her mask. In retrospect, she should have spent money on a better ship. She'd always been a miser with her credits unless something shiny was involved. She had next to no interest in tech other than the bare minimum to survive, so she knew next to nothing about having a sturdy ship. As long as it flew. This decision was coming to bite her in the ass now. She had bought a cheap old A-wing instead of a proper ship. The thing was a relic.. Something on her ship gave out, universe be damned if she knew what. All she knew is that, while not falling at high velocity, she was steadily descending downwards towards the planet below her. Completely calm, she was. For if it was her time, she would eternally be one with the force. She took a few moments to observe the planet she was crash landing into. According to the scanners on her dashboard....This was Dagobah. She had heard legends of this place, ancient tales. Eventually, her ship's visor was clouded by the flames caused by entering the planet's atmosphere.

Once the flames faded and she was able to look upon the swamps below, she reached out to press a button, activating the brakes on her ship to slow the descent. At least those worked. The ship kept descending, and eventually was slow enough to the point that she would survive the landing. She looked away, closing her eyes to prep herself as she made landfall, branches flying every which way, mud caking the ship's windshield as the entirety of the spacecraft shook. She was buckled in her seat, and was spared the possibility of cracking her head on a wall or ceiling. Finally, her ship came to a slow, and she opened her eyes. She had red lights all across the ship's control panel, and she didn't know what any of them meant.

The seer pressed a button that was off to the side, and instead of opening the cockpit, the ship let out a beep signaling an error. An irritated sigh leaves her lips. and she snaps a finger. This causes the cockpit to fly open, sending a bunch of tree branches off into the swamp. With the cockpit now open, she unbuckles herself and vaults out of the ship, a wet slosh audible as she landed on her feet in the mud. "This was a new cloak." She hisses to herself, looking down at the mud that now stained the legs of her robe. Turning about to face the crashed ship, she sighed. She checked her holopad communicator, no signal. Luckily, the ship began a distress signal, knowing itself had crashed. For now, Ailana leaned on her ship, thinking through her options.

Xan Deesa Xan Deesa

Sitting in the cockpit of her starfighter, Xan was bored out of her skull. Her astromech droid and the navicomputer was taking care of everything so she simply didn't have anything important to do. Her plan of visiting her old friend was starting to look more and more like a waste of time at this rate.

A sudden distress beep drew her attention away from her datapad. She set it aside and sat upright with intrigue. "Oh hell yeah!" she called out as she resumed control of the ship. Dropping out of hyperspace, she quickly got to work on locating where the beacon was transmitting from. The result wasn't what she expected.

"Dagobah? Dude must be desperate to crash there. Like... seriously, who crashes there to begin with?" she commented as she started to steer the ship. Her droid beeped, earning a scoff from Xan. "Yeah I know they prolly didn't have a choice... but still! At least try and miss that planet." she fired back. Soon enough she arrived at Dagobah and entered the gloomy atmosphere.

It didn't take long for her to locate the wrecked ship and maneuvered herself over the site. Carefully her ship lowered and touched down in an open area next to the wreck. With her pistol in one hand she opened her cockpit and jumped out and cautiously looked around, her eyes flipping to thermal vision as she scanned the area. "Yo! Anyone alive?!" she called out.

Ailana Venetia Ailana Venetia

Ailana would be alone for a few hours before the distress signal was answered. That of course left her to her own devices. She knew of how to survive. First thing? Get warm. She reaches a hand skyward, and clenches her fist. Suddenly there's large amounts of cracking above as a pile of branches falls directly in front of her in a heap. Looking down upon the branches, she puts her palm above the pile, and a jet of blue flame launches from her hand, easily setting the branches ablaze despite the murky air. She turns about to pull her spear out of the crashed ship, and then makes her way over to stand at the edge of the water. She sighed, hoping this planet had fish.

As Xan lowered into the planet's atmosphere, she would definitely see the crash site, or at least the beginning of it, where a bunch of trees were dragged down by a foreign object. All she had to do was follow the path. By the time Xan arrives at the crashed ship, she'd see a strange sight. The seer hadn't noticed the arrival of a ship since she was focusing on the crackle of the fire. Xan would see her at the fire, the odd cloaked figure wearing a wooden mask, sitting on a stump while holding a fish impaled on a spear over the fire She eventually pulls said fish out of the fire, looking upon it, She gives a nod, satisfied with how done it is.

What happens next might make Xan's day. She pulls off the mask, revealing cream white fur and sharp blue eyes, along with a delightful grin on her face that shows off sharp pearly white teeth. A pair of long fluffy ears are revealed as she pulls off her hood, and she leans in to take a bite of the fish. That's when she heard it, another voice. Those ears stand straight up, and she turns about to face Xan, wide eyed. "Didn't expect help this soon..."

87bd11d83f0697ab6ee6a549dabcf06e--character-creation-character-ideas.jpg

Xan Deesa Xan Deesa

Xan quickly took note of the hooded figure trying to cook a fish over a fire... though how the figure didn't hear her ear-piercingnion engines was beyond her. She did thankfully react when Xan called out to her, earning a grunt from the Shadowrunner. "Yeah I was in the neighborhood, thought I'd drop in and say hi." she quipped, her voice riddled with sarcasm. "I was flying past when I picked up your distress beacon. Great timing too, I was starting to contemplate opening my cockpit to get rid of the boredom." she explained with a more serious voice as she looked her over.

Her gaze was drawn to her ship and its pitiful state. As she looked it over, she made sure to keep the stranger in the corner of her eyesight. "What happened with your ship that prevented you from rather crashing into the next system?" she asked as she approached, her pistol still at the ready in case the woman tried anything smart.

She walked over and came to a halt across the fire with one hand resting on her hip. "The name's Xan, by the way. Who are you?" she asked casually as she looked around the place then back to her. She had heard that Dagobah had a tendency to throw all kinds of dangerous creatures at people. The fact that she was feeling like they were being watched didn't help at all either...

She looks Xan up and down, raising a brow. "Pretty colors, however." She takes a long sniff. "You're human, could have fooled me, you're like a walking sun. Though, it accentuates your curves, so I suppose the goal is achieved, no?" She questions, mirth in those wisdom filled eyes. "Come to say hi you have." She pauses, taking another bite of the fish she has on the spear. "Tell me, have you come to help an old lady out? Or are you going to once again fly off into the sky?" She looks over at a nearby tree, and makes a chopping motion with her hand. Suddenly, the tree is cut all the way through, and there's loud cracking as it falls, bringing other smaller trees down with it. Once all the carnage passes, she gestures to the left over stump. "Take a seat."

When Xan looks to the ship, the cream furred Farghul follows her gaze. "I don't know, I'm not a technician...however, I doubt it will fly again. No matter, it was not an expensive vessel....it probably crashed because it wasn't expensive enough. Deals too good to be true and such." She shrugs, eyes darting to the food she has impaled on the spear. "Hm....the food on this planet tastes odd, I dislike it."

Finally, she looks up at Xan. "I am known as The Fate. Get me off of this planet and you'll get my real name. Nothing personal, but I often work with the sith empire. Giving out my name at the wrong time could spell....demise. You've already caught me without the mask, which is more than most ever get to see. Consider yourself fortunate...I guess? I don't know. Up to you." She was indeed shockingly pretty, and it's hard to do her line of work when being flirted with.

Xan Deesa Xan Deesa

Xan chuckled at the comment on her looks. "Curves, huh?" she quipped as she shifted her weight onto one leg. "Got me there, though. This whole getup is supposed to throw people off their game. So far it's worked perfectly well." she admitted with a shrug as she holstered her weapon. She blinked in surprise when the woman mentioned being old. "Don't exactly look that old. You using some funky fur shampoo or something?" she teased with a smirk as she looked the woman over. Things became even weirder when the woman suddenly broke off a branch for an improvised seat. Xan didn't complain, however. Without any argument she took a seat by the fire and removed her mask, slipping it into her pocket.

With a simple glance at the ruined ship, Xan nodded in agreement. "Yeah, that thing's totalled. And unfortunately I'm not a mechanic. I fly the ships, I don't work on them. You're lucky at least. Your ship automatically sent out a distress beacon. Last time I crashed was on Dathomir and I had to rig up something to get a beacon going." she admitted calmly. The woman went on to introduce herself after dismissing the bad fish. "You even season the thing properly?" she quipped with a smirk as she looked at the fish. "And by the way, don't worry about me. I don't give a shit about the other factions duking it out. My concern is on Denon and that's it." she continued with a shrug before glancing at the wreck.

"Don't feel too proud, kitty. I don't exactly show my face to strangers so quickly either so we can both count ourselves fortunate." she teased casually. She looked the Farghul over for a few seconds before she set aside her cap. "I can give you a ride off this rock. Though I got two issues. One is pay. I don't work for free. The second issue is space. 'Cause my ship only has a single seat. So if you wanna come with, we're gonna be getting snug for a while." she commented with a light chuckle as she looked back at her fighter. "So how's that sound? If you don't mind sitting on a neon light's lap for a while and you can offer me something in return, then we got a deal."

"Yes, curves." The farghul responds without hesitation. She's much too old to care about being shy or coy with her words. She arches a brow as Xan explains the tactical value of the bright neon colors. "Hm...I suppose you don't do stealth, glowstick. However, if someone has epilepsy, you're quite the lethal foe." She laughs. Dark humor is to be expected from someone from the sith empire.

She giggles once again when Xan asks about her age. "I'm old for your species, but for mine? I'm only middle aged sweetheart. I'd put myself at around...eh, I'll leave it a secret. I look pretty good for such a mysterious age, do you not think?" She winks. "Now come, take a seat." Once Xan sits down, the Farghul continues their talk. "Do not fret too much over the ship. It was cheap. I was a miser with my credits and it came to bite me in the ass with a ship not worth spitting on." She states with a shrug. "The only useful thing it gave was in fact...the distress beacon. Sadly that's not enough to make me keep it." She shakes her head. She then counters Xan's quip. "I'll take some salt if you have it. Though I'm not sure it'll turn this into anything more than a subpar meal." With a sigh, she gives her spear a little swing, flinging that impaled fish off and into the swamp water nearby. "Pretty and neutral? You single?" She asks playfully.

"Don't you worry, I'm not too proud." She smirks, meeting Xan's gaze with those sharp light blue eyes. "Though I'll admit, I'm proud enough. The mask part is more of a ceremonial tradition as a seer. Also it's hard to predict the future when someone is hitting you with their worst pickup lines." She scoffs. Then, negotiations begin. She clasps her hands together, listening to the girl before her. "I can pay you when we get offworld. Credit transfer and all that. i don't have the signal to do it in this cursed swamp. Or....I can give you a vision that hints towards your future. Sounds strange, yes? But the sith empire hired me for this specific reason you know. I won't disappoint." Her gaze follows Xan's to the fighter. "Sitting in a vibrant glowstick's lap you say? It'll be my pleasure." She states, a playful grin on her features.

Xan Deesa Xan Deesa

Xan chuckled at the comment of her age. With a shrug she looked the woman over. "Eh, depends. If you're anything higher than your twenties, then definitely." she quipped casually. After a little bit, Xan gave a sultry smile as the Farghul asked about her current relationship status. "Unfortunately, yeah. Last relationship didn't go as smooth as I had hoped." she admitted with a wink.

When negotiations began, the seer gave a rather interesting proposal. Apparently she could see the future. It was enough to pique Xan's interest. After all, she knew that force users could see visions of the future and this girl was certainly one of them. Having her being able to see the future didn't sound too ridiculous. Her only issue was the fact that this woman had the "wise old crone" look nailed perfectly. After staring at her in thought for a few moments, she hummed at the comment. "Tell you what. You only have to pay me a hundred creds if you give me a glimpse of my future. As for the trip home, you can have the added bonus of sharing the safety harness with me. Just in case." she offered as she draped one leg over the other and leaned back, staring at the girl with a skeptical look in her golden eyes.

She sat forward again as she rested her face in her palms. "How does that sound, miss Fate? I need some lunch money, after all." she continued with a smirk.

The seer laughs. "Much more than my twenties. For certain." When Xan moves on to state her relationship status, Ailana nods, an expression of understanding and empathy on her features. "Relationships are complicafed things. They're never easy. It all boils down to how willing you and your significant other are to deal with eachother's flaws. Such compatibility does not come with ease." She states, gently patting Xan's shoulder a few times. "I've always wanted such things. A family to come home to, but that is not easy as a seer. People inevitably use you for what you are, which would be fine. People use eachother, believe it or not. Most relationships are born through a dependence on the unique ability of another. However....it is different when one strings another along due to their ability, with no intention of giving back in any way." The fargul looks sad momentarily, shaking her head.

She then forces a smile. "Let us move on to more positive things, yes?" When Xan continues wih the bargaining, Ailana nods in agreement. This sounds like a proper deal, yes. I can give you the needed credits. Though, you should be paying me for being in the safety harness with you." She states, pointing at Xan as she draped her legs over the Farghul's.

As she sat forward and asks how it sounds, Ailana reaches into her robe, pulling out some form of dust. "It sounds delightful. Now...this is part of the ritual, so bear with me, yes?" With the dust in her palm, she blows it right in Xan's face. What happens next is beyond her description. She would feel woozy, hazy, and her vision would be blurry as the seer slowly fades from vision, until all is black.

When she opens her eyes, she's standing in a field of flowers, all roses of varying bright neon colors matching her own, a starlit sky above. Before her is a blonde haired little girl, the spitting image of Xan herself. She's grinning ear to ear, offering Xan some of the flowers. "I'm hungry, can we go home now?" She asks. When Xan takes the flowers, the flowers in the ground begin floating off into the sky, like a whirlwind of colors and light that cloud her vision. She would momentarily lose sight of the child as she followed. But eventually, the flowers cleared, until sitting before her in a field of dandelions is a simple freighter. The child is on the boarding ramp, and waves. "Come on mommy! Dinner is almost ready!" With that, she hurries into the ship, disappearing from view. When Xan heads up the ramp herself, she would hear a voice, the gender of it being undiscernible.

"Welcome home, dear." the voice says. But just as she passes the threshold into the ship, she's suddenly back in the swamp of Dagobah, standing before the campfire, about to walk into it actually. Though before she could, the seer seemed to have grabbed her by the shoulder to keep her from stumbling any farther.

Sensing she's back to reality, Ailana speaks. "That was a potent vision, sweetie. You've been out for an hour. You just stood up and almost walked into the fire at the tail end of it. Come, sit." If Xan sits, the farghul offers her a water canteen to drink from. The hallucinogenic always causes one to dehydrate quicker.

Xan Deesa Xan Deesa

Last edited:
The Farghul explained her views on relationships, trying to give Xan some useful advice. However she was no stranger to any of this. Using other was her job. At least the woman could wear her own face aroun those she loved, something Xan couldn't necessarily do. But she kept quiet. She let the woman say her say then moved on to the more important stuff.

The woman agreed to Xan's offer then produced a handful of powder. Xan sat patiently and waited, expecting to simply get a funky high and nothing to happen. That was most certainly not the case when the Farghul blew the powder into her face. Xan coughed and rubbed at her eyes as things faded... then went black.

When her eyes opened, she was suddenly in an open field full of flowers. It was surreal, like she was a passenger in her own body. Her movements were not her own. But as her gaze moved around, she noticed the little girl in front of her. She was completely shocked by the sight. The girl was a perfect image of her, almost looking exactly like her when she was that young. When the little held out the flowers, she slowly reached out and accepted them. Things got even weirder as the flowers around them started to float and cover her gaze. It quickly cleared and revealed a freighter that seemed oddly familiar.

Thw little girl ran in and Xan found herself following after her. A voice welcomed her back but she didn't recognize it at all. The next thing she knew, she was back in the real world and yanked away from the campfire. Almost out of panic she fell backwards and crawled away from the fire, drawing her pistol out of reflex as faint trails of tears ran down her cheeks.

With several deep breaths she started to calm down, listening to what the Farghul had to say. Almost looking defensive about what happened, Xan pulled into herself and snatched the canteen, downing half of it in a few thirsty gulps. "Cool party trick." she grumbled as she handed back the canteen and hugged herself. She felt violated in a sense. As if a big secret was suddenly exposed to the rest of the galaxy. "It was pretty, I'll give you that much. Flowers, a little girl, a freighter as a home, really clever." she commented dismissively until her golden gaze turned towards the seer directly, glaring at her. "Only one little flaw in your whole stunt..." she leaned closer as she gave a smug grin. "... I can't have kids." she stated as she pulled back, eyeing her over. "You almost had me, though. It all looked pretty damn legit. The kid especially. But there's no way I'll have a kid of my own who isn't a direct clone of me. And even that can't happen, my genetics are way too karked up to copy. But hey, pretty good." she admitted, crossing her legs as she forced her arms to stop hugging herself. She couldn't look weak like this in frontnof a complete stranger, especially one this dangerous.

"You a dealer by any chance? Usually drugs don't have an effect on me, my body has some kind of resistance against it. So your stuff is clearly pretty damn good." she asked with a smirk as she brushed a foot against the Farghul's leg to tease her.

As Xan began speaking, it became increasingly clear by the expression on Ailana's face that she had absolutely no idea what Xan was on about. She raises a brow. "I cannot see what you see." She sighs deeply. "Allow me to explain something, Xan. I may spectate the visions, if I wish, but I do not. Such is typically an invasion of client privacy, which is a no go. I cannot manipulate or tamper with the vision in any way, nor is it an exact telling of the future, only a vision that hints at what it may hold. If you wish, you can tell me the full vision and I will help decipher. However, I am simply a catalyst, the messenger that allows the force to communicate with you. If you wish, I can explain in more clear and scientific terms."

She pulls a jar of powder out of her robe. It's a greenish white color, like mint. "This is a mixture of mushrooms and herbs from my home planet. It causes heavy hallucinations when inhaled through the openings of your face. I am a seer, a special kind of force user with a unique aura. The force has something to say to everyone in the galaxy, Xan. It's just that not all can hear due to a lack of force sensitivity. I am able to use my aura on you while you are under the influence of the hallucinogen to make you extremely sensitive to the force for a short time, therefore allowing it to send you visions, to speak to you. I do not understand why the force spoke to you with that vision, nor can I completely decipher what it means for your future. However, from what I'm hearing." She smiles warmly. "You are at least destined for some form of happiness. After all, the child may have looked like you, but that's not the significant part. That's just how your mind chose to comprehend what the force was telling you. What matters is that there was a child."

She then proceeds to answer Xan's next question. "I do sell some herbs on the side. I bet I could find something that'll put you on your ass if you really want." She giggles. Taking on a more kind and serious expression, she reaches out to rest a hand on Xan's shoulder. "Whether you believe my words are not, I hope happiness awaits in your future. Such a shame it would be to see such a beautiful face filled with sadness."

Xan Deesa Xan Deesa

The seer explained herself, admitting that she couldn't see what happened in the vision. Xan listened to her, but waved her off when she offered to translate the vision for her. "Forget it. I know what it means. I just ain't believing it." she muttered as she looked away. The Farghul went on to explain how the visions worked. That it wasn't some trickery from her, but the Force working through her to communicate with people. She looked to her with a raised eyebrow. In all fairness, it made perfect sense to her from her experience with Force users. She was pretty grateful that she wasn't one of them. Between Cartri, her ex, this girl and a bunch of others, it seemed like a lot of drama.

She continued to talk, reassuring her that she at least had something to look forward to in her future. That finally drew a warm smile from Xan. She glanced away for a moment as she thought of what the girl had to say then look back to her. "At least my future doesn't look to depressing." she quipped with a chuckle.

At the mention of having drugs, Xan chuckled and rested a leg over the girl's lap. "That sounds like a plan right now." she muttered as she leaned back and rolled her head to relax her neck. Her attention was drawn to the hand on her shoulder as the seer spoke to her. Her golden gaze was locked onto the seer's blue eyes for several long moments until she let out a soft snicker. "Yeah well, hook me up with some of that preem stuff of yours. Hopefully you'll see me in a much happier mood." she quipped with a wink as she looked her over. "... Alternatively, just gimme your real name. 'Cause 'The Fate' is definitely not something I'm gonna be calling you for the rest of the trip." she continued, giving the girl's stomach a very gentle bump with her foot.

The action seemed to garner some surprise from Xan as she stared at her. "Karking hell, lady, how much damn clothes do you wear? Feels like you're packin' enough clothing on you to start a store." she joked with a snicker as she gave her cloak a tug.

The seer shrugs, chuckling just a bit. "I have done what I do. It is your decision to believe or not. No future is depressing as long as you are alive. What is the common saying? There is light at the end of the wormhole? Yes, that's the one. Or was it tunnel? Eh, fuck it. I don't care. I'm no force zealot. A seer of my kind cannot be a zealot, for zealotry leads to ignorance, and ignorance leads to blindness. And considering what I'm looking at now, I would say it's quite the blessing to not be blind." She winks.

"Before I crack out the drugs, let us get off this rock, hm? I do not like this place, it smells absolutely horrid." She hisses slightly, nose scrunching up slightly. "Anyways, lets get up and-" She pauses as the girl asks her name once again. She is silent for a moment, ponderous. Taking in a deep sigh, she decides to risk it. "I am Ailana Venetia, of the Venetia tribe on the Farghul home planet." She arches a brow. "Is that enough for you, your majesty?" She teases slightly, a finger reaching to flick Xan's nose after receiving a bump from that foot.'

"I have a few pockets in here, yes. This is an old family relic, passed down for-" Then Xan tugs the cloak, and there's a ripping noise as it's pulled right off, causing the farghul to lift a hand, placing fingers upon the bridge of her nose. "Don't worry, that can be fixed. Just need a needle and thread. Damn things been ripped so many times now." Xan would at least get something positive out of ruining the robe. The attire under it shows off her curves nicely. She looks really good for her ancient age. The dark purple and black color of the attire contrasts with her creamy white fur. Gently pushing Xan's feet off of her, she stands up, offering her hand to help up her flight partner for the day. At fully standing she's very lean and athletic, like a jungle predator. It certainly breaks the old crone stereotype.

image0-1.png

Xan Deesa Xan Deesa

As Xan listened to what the seer had to say, a soft smile started to form. She gave a gentle giggle at the compliments of her looks. Finally the seer introduced herself and Xan gave a content nod. "Quite enough for now, my feline servant, although I'd like to hear some more about you once we are underway. Thank you." she spoke with a posh, high imperial accent as she kept her nose in the air like some aristocrat. However it was soon followed by another laugh as she looked at her.

Her mood shifted quickly when the robe suddenly tore, her heart sinking lower with each thread snapping. Luckily Ailana didn't seem too angry about it.

However as they got ready to leave, she couldn't help but steal a glance at the girl's figure. She didn't linger, though, and quickly got all her things together. She jumped into her cockpit and got strapped in, waiting for Ailana to join her. "You ready to roll out?" she called out from her seat.

Xan kept her composure in check as the Farghul made herself comfortable on her lap. Casually she snaked her hands around her waist and took control of the ship, guiding them out of orbit. At least she had more visibility than when she had to fly her ex out of danger. She jumped them into hyperspace then sat back with a sigh. "So crazy cat lady, anywhere specific you wanna head off to?" she asked calmly as she glanced up at the girl.

"Feline servant? Quite the confident one, you are." She cackles, Then the robe is ripped off. After assuring that it can be fixed, she picks it up off of the ground and slings it over her shoulder. "I suppose I could tell you more about myself...you seem harmless enough." She winks. She knows Xan's looking her over. She's a beautiful specimen and she knows it. The suit she wears make sure those curves can be seen. She watches Xan as she gets all her things together and hops into the cockpit of her ship. "I am indeed ready to go."

Once Xan is secure in her ship, Ailana makes her way over to the ship, pulling herself up into the cockpit. It certainly was a tight space, but she manages to slide herself into a comfortable spot. She plants herself down in the glowstick's lap, and leans back, head leaned to the side a bit to make sure the pilot can see. Course, this slightly forces Xan to use her shoulder as a chin rest. She knows what she's doing, smug cat. "Quite a nice ship. Not much tech where I'm from, I need to learn how this sort of stuff works. Perhaps you're up for some teaching, glowstick?" She giggles.

She occasionally shifts in Xan's lap. Whether it's intentional or not is unknown. When asked where she wants to go, the farghul grins. "I honestly didn't have plans really. I believe I'm quite interested to see the places a mysterious creature such as yourself frequents. Care to show me?"

Xan Deesa Xan Deesa

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom