Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Mysteries of Corbos

Mysteries of Corbos

Valery: Appearance
Tag: Vess Sadragen Vess Sadragen

For quite some time now, Valery had been busy trying to learn about the Sith Empire and its remains. She had found a facility on Felucia, learned about artifacts, and a trip to Mustafar was planned as well, even though it was tied to a different Sith group. In general, she was attempting to learn more about this ancient enemy of the Jedi, so she could resume her duties as a Jedi Shadow.

But along the way, she learned the hard way that many systems were encrypted, and she was completely unable to access them. Slicing or hacking were not skills she had developed much - she relied on other team members for these tasks and had different strengths herself.

This led to her finally contacting someone more capable, a woman is known as Vess Sadragen Vess Sadragen . She didn't know much about her, but she was apparently quite the capable slicer. Hoping for some assistance with an upcoming trip to Corbos, a rather dangerous and mysterious Sith world, she sent out a message to Vess to hire her for a slicing job.

Valery had a feeling this was going to cost quite a bit, but that wasn't going to be an issue.

Message details
To: Vess Sadragen

Greetings,

I'm Jedi Master Valery Noble. I'm contacting you because I'd like to make use of your slicing skills for a job within former Sith Empire territory. While the location is dangerous, I will be there as your protection and guide. Your job will be to help me get access to various systems previously owned by the Sith. Of course, you'll be paid appropriately for the job.

If you find this assignment interesting, meet me on Azure in 2 days from now. You can reply to this message with questions but you may also ask them in person. I hope to be working with you soon.

Kind regards,

-Valery Noble

J0quH6c.jpg
Wearing: [X]
Tag: Valery Noble Valery Noble
Vess read the message several times before she managed to accept that it was meant for her, or was it part of some elaborate ruse. She was under no illusion that what she did was legal, most governments would be more than happy to lock her away for her talents or blackmail her into using them for them. The brown-haired girl stared at the screen for a long moment before deciding on a response finally she typed out a short reply.

"See you in two days." it was short and concise and unlike the Jedi Master, she was far more secretive about details in what could be an insecure channel. She immediately set about grabbing a few items and tossing them into a bag. Glancing for a long moment at a blaster before deciding if the Jedi wanted to hurt her, a blaster wouldn't save her she quickly closed the bag and moved to leave her apartment.

Two Days Later:

Vess had arrived at Azure ahead of when Valerie said she wanted to meet, to give her time to scope things out. If she was a Jedi it would be safe to assume she would stick out like a sore thumb. Vess also knew enough about Jedi that they could read minds or something so she kept running mathematical problems through her mind to make it less easy to read.

Vess had purposely found a place to sit in the Cantina where she could see multiple points of entry. As the time to meet got closer her eyes kept looking to each of the exit points from the cantina, if she needed an out she would have to move fast. The Keshian was nothing if not aware of her survival instincts.

fireflies.png

bWMGgIz.png
Valery: Appearance
The day for their meeting had finally come, and Valery wasn't one to keep people waiting. So about 10 minutes before their meeting time, she walked into the cantina wearing her typical tunic. She was in the process of replacing it in favor of something entirely new, but for now, she made her entrance in what had always made her stand out.
With a lightsaber on her belt and an almost emotionless expression, she looked around until she spotted the other Keshian further inside the building. Her features immediately softened and she'd walk over, her body language showing no sign of ill-intent.
"Miss Sadragen?" Valery asked as she stepped up to the woman's table. She offered a smile and gestured for a seat on the opposite side of the table Vess was sitting by.
"I'm glad to finally meet you in person - do you mind if I join you?" While she asked this question, she looked Vess over for a moment. It wasn't often that she met with people of her own species, so this was quite an interesting meeting to Valery for more than one reason.
F7r9prE.png

J0quH6c.jpg
Wearing: [X]
Tag: Valery Noble Valery Noble
Vess was hyper-aware of her surroundings so when she felt a pull in a certain direction when she turned saw the Jedi Master. Watching her approach she got a good read on her. Surprisingly Keshian hadn't expected that one. When she spoke finally Vess would nod before speaking. "Please call me Vess, Miss Sadragen makes me sound like I am eight hundred years old." a small smile played at her lips and she motioned Valery to sit.

Vess waited for her to take the seat and get comfortable before proceeding. "So er. Do I call you Valery? Master Noble? Never really met a force user so I am not exactly sure how the titles work. But anyways, pleased to make your acquaintance. I am curious though, are there many Keshian force users? Hell, I think you are the first Keshian I have seen since I left home."

Normally the young slicer was more matter of fact and focused on business but something about the whole thing so far had her on edge, and admittedly the fact that she was Keshian further knocked her off her guard. She was overcompensating by asking questions but she had already done so, now she would just roll with it.

fireflies.png

bWMGgIz.png
Valery: Appearance (and outfit)
Valery offered a smile in return and lowered herself into a seat on the opposite side of the table. The joke about feeling 800 years old made the woman lost to time blink for a moment, but she just smirked and nodded. "Vess it is, and you may call me Valery. Master Noble would be a more formal thing among Jedi or out in the field. But I don't mind in this case." she said.
"As for your question... I don't believe so - I've never met another Keshian Jedi or Force-sensitive. Much like you, I haven't exactly encountered another Keshian before in general. I always figured our people weren't the types to leave their planet behind, but I haven't looked into it much, to be honest." she admitted. As much as some Jedi struggled with letting go of their past and where they came from, Valery had never felt an urge to look back that far. She hadn't been on Keshi since the day she left to become a Jedi.
Valery then offered a smile, "I'm curious to hear your story about leaving behind Keshi though if you don't mind sharing." Valery asked to make some conversation. Meanwhile, she had extended her senses towards the woman and slowly tilted her head. There was something about Vess that piqued her interest.
F7r9prE.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom