What's new

My Thread Activity Update

Writer
Darth Voracitos:

• Need to continue my private thread with Kaine-y boy
  • Need to make reply in Korriban Defense (lol)
  • Need to make introduction for the League of the Sith

Hutuun'Kyramud:

• lol, whatever

Stone Hermes:

• Continue Dominioning and Faction Thread

Iron Giant:

• I suppose I could reply to my duel with @[member="Daxton Bane"]...

Triam Akovin:

• @[member="Popo"] needs to reply to his intro for four and half freaking tones of rare stuff
  • Plan my escape from prison and start roleplaying that
  • FINISH THAT GOSH DARN ROCHE THREAD
  • Win that pod race and shove @[member="Racket"] into the mountain
  • Need to plan how to obtain aforementioned tones of materials (and talk to @[member="Preliat Mantis"] and junk)

Old Man:

• cause more chaos

Arors Drusus:

• lol, I drew a funny picture of my interpretation of the Korriban fight and Arors involvement in it. I used a meme, but I don't remember its name. But anyway, need to surrender to a Jedi to become one.

Anything I'm missing/should add, people who roleplay with me/want to?

Matreya

Writer
I'm wondering, wasn't it you that created the company IRIS? Lmao I asked a whole back if the creator would want it to be sold to J.a.c but I forgot to have it added to the subsidiaries. And now it says a guest made it. If it wasn't ignore this bit.

Second.
Zaiden still needs to destroy Darth Crisco

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
Character
Crap. Yeah, I need to get caught up. I'll try and post tomorrow. Been getting sidetracked with work and my Mando character XD

Writer
You know... the only thing I learn from this is that if I limited myself to just one character... I'd be beast.

Writer
@[member="Penumbra"], I deleted that alt a long time ago. You may add it to your subsidiaries at any time.