Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Huttshake brings all criminals to the yard.

Gordosa

G

The high speeder sized gate stood at the entrance of the Hutt's new hideout for when he was off Spira. The heavy grey doors were solid Durasteel and a group of various droids stood guard at the entrance but would recognize the names of people coming for work. Inside the air was well circulated as unlike other Hutts Gordosa hated the smell of stale air. The bronze protocol droid would greet the would be employee's and guide them to Gordosa's throne room and show them in when they arrived. The walls were adorned with art and pictures of Gordosa on many worlds and many servants and employees moved about the halls while music played over the PA like a Corellian shopping market.

Gordosa himself waited inside playing a rather one sided game of Djerik with Ugbolt while Drak his devorian Majordomo stood to one side sighing at Ugbolt's typical foolishness.

"Y U KEEP WIN ME!" ugbolt asked frustrated.

"Because if you beat me you're fired." Gordosa said with a chuckle as captain purple bread of the defunct Blue Bar Pirates walked in to discuss payment.

"Gorrrdosa we had a deal argh." he said as his purple floppy beard moved with his generous chin.

"Did you get me the Belt of windu like you said?" Gordosa asked not looking up and pulling his concussion rifle closer with his opposite hand.

"We brought you the Belt." purple beard said insulted.

"You brought me A belt not THE belt." Gordosa responded, "THE belt said 'bad mutha trucking Jedi' on the inside. The one you brought said 'Peace and Love.' I'll give you ten credits which is probably more than you paid."

"You are insulting the GREAT PURP...AAAAAH." the pirate said as the floor beneath him gave way and he fell into a pit with several other individuals. "YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME! I'M A CAPTAIN."

"Only a captain of losers." Gordosa said as he looked at his majordomo. "Why can't I get something to eat them like other Hutts? I bet Jabba didn't have to put up with this."

Gordosa had the hatch closed and returned to chasing Ugbolt's last creature around the djerik board and waited for his prospective employees to show.

Michael stood before Gordosa's palace his carde of droids in tow (2 HBD 300s mk3,2 Z-4 Heavy Infantry Automatons and 10 Bulwark battle droids) the brass coated protocal droid showed the group into the main chamber , Michael was pleasantly surprised it didn't wreak like most Hutt palaces did "You sent out a call for mercs well here I am Captain Michael Steelfang of the crusader corvette The Executioner and head of clan Castelion at your service" he gave an exagerated bow

Michael was standing in the centre of the room he was weary of the obvious trap door the screams from the people inside it was a dead give away.

[member="Gordosa"]

Razz Michaels

R
Razz, meeting another crime lord, well that is quite fine, it was good to do work from time to time.

Walking into the palace of the Hutt was ok, he didn't really work with Hutts but they were better than jedi. He walked up to the Hutts throne, the stale air was just one of the things that made Hutts unbearable.

"Ah a Hutt...it is nice to meet you Mr Gordosa, I am Razz Michaels it is nice to meet another crime lord." He said with a slight bow

He then looked at [member="Michael Steelfang"] and gave a nod. Hearing the screams of the people under the trap door did not even make Razz flinch. he awaited the Hutts response, hands behind his back, a collared shirt, his blue jeans and his normal protective gear.

[member="Gordosa"]
[member="Michael Steelfang"]

"Look, just tell Gordosa I don't have the money with me, I'm sure he'll understand being the wonderful, reasonable Hutt that he is. What do you mean 'no'? I'll get him the money, on my honor."

I gave my best disarming smile as I stared up at the Gamorrean guard. My short stature was proving very ill effective in convincing this damnable pig. There were three of these pigs, in fact, two of them held me under the arms and were dragging me toward Gordosa's chambers.

"Damnation, don't take me in there! I'll do anything you want...." I paused as one of them broke out in their snuffling, snorting speech. "No, I won't kiss you." More snuffling. "Well, I don't blasted well care if your classmates di- Oh you're laughing. This is all a game is it? My life is at stake and a bunch of pigs are laughing at me." The snorting took a mean turn. "Oh I didn't mean it. You're all beautiful pork chops. Any man would be lucky to-"

They launched me bodily into the audience room. I slammed into the floor.

"Oof."

My beautiful, gorgeous, startlingly green eyes looked up to see Gordosa sitting there, smug as a.... well, a Hutt. A bunch of people were in line to talk to him. Apparently I was last, at the moment. Good. Hopefully he got bored and have everyone leave before the matter of my "debts" came up.

[member="Gordosa"] [member="Razz Michaels"] [member="Michael Steelfang"]

...boots hit the ground just outside of the audience chamber of the hutt. The journey to the Mountain Palace had been a sizable one but it had come to an end when the Sun Guard had moved through the heavy durasteel doors and into the main atnechamber where the Hutt was awaiting the arrival of his guests. A small cadre of three other Sun Guard came with him, flanked him, and then spread out across the main room where they could take up positions and mingle with the others. Instead of mingling like the others he would have marched into the room and stood just behind the center of it knowing that Hutt had a tendency to dispose of those who displeased them via traps in the floor...

...Abric Korne had come to Anobis seeking work, and connections, the same as all the rest that had arrived. He counted three others so far and knew none of them. One of them appeared to have even been here against his will; Abric had witnessed him being tossed into the room right before he had entered. Appraising the others from behind the visor of his helm he would have eventually reached up with both hands and removed it, slowly, until he could tuck it against his armor beneath one arm while staring up at the Hutt...

...he noticed that the air was well circulated here almost instantly, causing him to breath a little more freely, and then looking up at his host he'd have said...
"It is my honor to be in your presence Boss Gordosa."...addressing the hut he'd thrown out a few compliments to make it seem like it was a real treat being here, what Abric knew of the Hutts generally indicated that they enjoyed flattery, before he continued..."I've heard rumors you may be interested in men willing to do work for you."...if he'd heard wrong Gordosa could enlighten him at his leisure but until then Abric was content with the assumption of what he'd heard...

...looking around Abric would be able to see everyone and, likewise, everyone would be able to see him dressed in his armor and carrying a Force Pike in his right hand, which he leaned back against his shoulder with the butt of the weapon skimming the ground at his feet, while he maintained an easy hold of his helm in the left arm tucked up against his side. At first glance Abric may have seemed lightly armed but first impressions could be deceiving and the keen expression that had settled over the mans face would become a telltale sign that he was prepared...
[member="Gordosa"] [member="Michael Steelfang"] [member="Razz Michaels"] [member="Sasha"]​

Shargon'Ta wore a Brown cloak and his body was a pitch black of smoke/gas. His eyes glew red and he floated slowly to the droid stating his Name " Shargon'Ta.. Now let me in.." The droid let him in for the audience with Gordosa. It seemed many people were there. Shargon'Ta stood in the Dark behind the people greeting Gordosa. In the shadows His gasous smoke of a body was completely comsumed and looked at if a Cloak was standing on its own, except their was a pair of dark red eyes in them. Shargon'Ta was polite at the moment and waited till the rest were done speaking to present himself before Gordosa for a Job.

[member="Abric Korne"]
[member="Sasha"]
[member="Razz Michaels"]
[member="Gordosa"]

Kezeroth wanted a chance to hunt Sith and get revenge and upon hearing about offers from Gordosa He quickly went to meet him. A huge beast cloaked with tattered and war-torn robes walked to the front gate growling. He approched the droid at the front and stoped saying " Kezeroth..." After that said and the doors opening Kezeroth knocked over one of the droids walking in slowly. Under his cloak shined a Staff of some sort but it was hard to tell. Kezeroth walked with a hunch and kept growling, he had a hard time not rampaging all over but the Info he needed and if he was backed by Gordosa that would be even better. Kezeroth entrance into Gordosa's audience chamber was one of mystery and dread, standing 7'5ft and looked to be roughly 500lbs all robed and cloaked in war-torn cloths. This robes had holes and the holes revealed a Redish armor of some sort with various blue glowing parts. With his Hooded head he walked in telling Gordosa to hire him for an Assassination. " Gordosa.. You will tell me the information i need about Sith assassination targets! I will have my Revenge!." Kezeroth was rude about this and cut some other people off in their speeches to Gordosa, but it was no doubt Kezeroth was ferious and honestly wanted Revenge. You could sense the hate from him in a way. Kezeroth didnt care about the rest of the Crimelords in their only cared about Sith location and Blood.

[member="Shargon'Ta"]
[member="Abric Korne"]
[member="Sasha"]
[member="Razz Michaels"]
[member="Gordosa"]

Nik Woverius Rillians

Moron by Day, Idiot by Night.
Where was he? Why was he here? These were all perfectly valid questions that bore some serious thought as he stumbled bleary eyed around The Rusted Lady but above all that and more pressing to his present situation, was where his trousers were. The Corellian started in the cramped utility closet that was also his quarters, a mop joined a half dozen pairs of odd socks in the corridor outside as curses flew from his lips.

"Lainie," He yelled out to the blonde haired, blue eyed, ships captain. "Where the bollocks are my trousers!"

"Same place as you're knickers I'd imagine!" Her voiced could he heard. He wasn't quite sure he heard her right and half fell out of the closet until he found her sitting in the 'lounge' area of the ship.

"Did you jus-"

"Gods above," She grimaced shielding her eyes with a pink painted nailed hand. "You haven'y been wearing any kecks since you stumbled home last night ya tool!"

That explains the chill south of the equator, he thought as his hands darted to protect the modesty that wasn't there to begin with. "Trousers?" He'd find his under garments later.

"Just put on a fresh pair!" She yelled, her eyes firmly shut.

"But Lainieeeeee...you know those are my criminal trousers, I can't do criminal things without them." Rillians was very nearly pouting.

"If you don't get a pair on in the next two minutes you're going to need to go down a few knicker sizes!" She seethed and then added as an after thought. "Although I dunno anywhere that does underwear THAT small.."

"That was just straight up mean..."

"As long as its the only thing that's straight up in this conversation.."

One minute and forty five seconds later, Nik Woverius Rillians was fully clothed. A further ten or so minutes later and they were inside the crime lords palace. The brown haired pilot, rogue, criminal, smuggler and all round nice guy let out a low whistle at the finery on display, he could make out the form of the Hutt ahead. This would be as close to one as he'd ever gotten. It was also the time for him to address the previous two questions.

"Where are we again?"

"Anobis." Lainie replied instantly never breaking her stride.

"And why are we h-"

"To meet a frakking crime lord you drunken tit! How the hell do you even dress yourself in t-" She stopped, realizing the folly of that rhetorical question/insult. "Just keep your cake hole shut, there's money to be made."

"FINE THEN!" He yelled defiantly. Somewhere in the galaxy someone was taking bets on how long it would be before he said something that got them killed.

Gordosa

G
[member="Michael Steelfang"] [member="Razz Michaels"] @Sasha [member="Abric Korne"] [member="Kezeroth Barcu"] [member="Shargon'Ta"] [member="Nik Woverius Rillians"]

Gordosa looked as his empty chambers began to be filled with all kinds of sordid persons from Mandalorians to thingies and then some. He looked on as they all carefully avoided standing on his trapdoor and threw up his hands.

"See Drak!?" Gordosa boomed, "See they are all standing off to the side. Why? Why can't I get a break?"

Gordosa shook his head and waved a hand to show he didn't really want an answer. His Jawa taking the motion as a signal ran forward with a large palm leaf and began fanning. Ugbolt took the opportunity to cheat at djerik and RG-13 the bronze protocol droid took his place as a translator.

"Captain Steelfang, nice to meet you." Gordosa began his introductions. A Crime Lord next followed by Sasha and a flattering silver tongue. Then a whispy thing and a man who apparently thought he knew more than he did. Gordosa was about to speak when the last two came in.

"Thank you all for coming." Gordosa said playing good host as he picked up his fluted glass of wine and poured it down his gullet. "As you all so aptly noticed I have an issue with my garbage disposal, I have a lot of plans but before I can trust you with those I need something to help clear out my trash."

Gordosa looked at Sasha for a moment and pointed a hutty finger.

"AND YOU," Gordosa said, "Where are my credits?"

At the sound of Gordosa raising his voice Ugbolt was startled and quickly shot to his feet pulled out his club and struck RG-13 on the head knocking the droid to the ground.

"Where sasha?" Ugbolt said, "Sasha Y U no paid?"

Gordosa put his hand on the bridge of his nose and shook his head.

"I want a Rancor," Gordosa said, then looked at Ugbolt and the gathered people, "make that two. One Male, one female, preferably already mated. I will pay 50,000 credits, and you Sasha will be off the hook...for now."

"Questions?"

One of the several of [member="Gordosa"]'s guards, Gar, stumbled into the room. He grunted, walking over to the side of his employer, Gordosa. He gripped the chipped handle of his hatchet, lazily scanning everyone in the room. He looked to Gordosa, releasing another deep grunt. He then attempted to step closer to his master which only resulted in him tripping and planting face first into the floor.

(Sorry for the short post, couldn't think of what to write)

Michael cocked his head slightly why he didn't get a rancor from the beast hunters guild was beyond him but hey a job is a job " two questions first can we use him *points at [member="Sasha"] * as bait secondly when do we get started" Michael was amused at this turn of events catching a pair of rancors wouldn't be too difficult but flying them here without them waking up and wrecking whatever ship they are in will be a tad more taxing.
[member="Gordosa"]

...a Rancor? No, a pair of mated Rancors!? Well now that everything was clear Abric would turned his head to the side so that he could regard the others. In particular the Sun Guard seemed to focus on Kezeroth Barcu after he'd mentioned his desire to learn information on Sith assassination targets however Abric remained silent with regards to the issue for the time being. As his attention came back around he'd have looked up at Gordosa and said..."One hundred thousand."...he might have come across as arrogant, fearless even considering he was in the lair of the Hutt, but Abric Korne did not work cheaply. Besides that this Rancor business was like a window dressing for the lair of Hutt and Abric was interested in the real bounties he would have later on...

...if anyone was going to speak up or give Abric a look of disbelief now was the time as the man let his head turn from one side to the other looking at the assortment of men that Gordosa had gathered here today. Tightening his fingers around the durasteel shaft of the force pike he was holding in his right hand Abric waited quietly interesting to see if he'd roused the Hutts anger or if Gordosa might humor him...
[member="Gordosa"] [member="Kezeroth Barcu"] [member="Michael Steelfang"] [member="Nik Woverius Rillians"] [member="Shargon'Ta"] [member="Sasha"] [member="Razz Michaels"]

Kezeroth smiled to himself and laughed. The Task would be relitivly easy for him but this was not his task it was [member="Sasha"] 's. Kezeroth now starting to drool slightly and growling more tapped his foot and began his wait he knew Gordosa had more to say and if he didnt Kezeroth would.. His thought was interupted when he noticed a Cloak in the back standing on its own but it had red eyes this interested him but not enough to make his revenge go off course. Kezeroth had a hard time keeping his rage at bay and his body twitched now and then from Cybernetic implants that were hidden. Kezeroth was acting like a Rabid Bantha..

[member="Abric Korne"]
[member="Gar"]
[member="Gordosa"]
[member="Nik Woverius Rillians"]
[member="Shargon'Ta"]
[member="Razz Michaels"]

Nik Woverius Rillians

He would be quiet. Defiantly quiet. Stalwart in his silence. A bastion of a soundlessness. Nik Woverius Rillians would be as the void of spac-whatwasthataboutarancor!?

He looked to Lainie, waiting patiently as the Hutt Crimelord laid out his...her...its? Plans from the comfort of its plump cushion. Many thoughts charged valiantly to the forefront of his eternal struggle for self preservation and ultimate cowardice. The one he went with probably wasn't the most diplomatic of the bunch but he had a holo-vid of a Rancor documentary on a constant loop as it munched on creatures that usually munched on AT-AT's.

"Someone clearly put salt in your galactahoops this morning if you think I'm going anywhere near a Rancor nevermind a randy pair of them you gargantuan nutjo-" The elbow was deftly given, well placed to drive the rest of his sentence into a pained weeze as he fell to his knees, tears rising in his eyes.

"Sorry about him, honorable [member="Gordosa"]," Lainie said with her most apologetic smile and then gave him a sharp kick and spoke with venom. "He's a special child..."

That someone, somewhere, was currently waiting anxiously to see if they'd won the aforementioned bet.

Gordosa

G

Gordosa raised an eye brow...area as the obviously special lad began speaking. The Hutt was used to stupid and he was used to blabbering, but this chap seemed surprisingly opinionated for a total idiot and his blabbering at least showed enough sense to not want to die.

"Most interesting." Gordosa said as he adjusted his concussion rifle. "Is he house trained?"

Ugbolt suddenly passed gas and the jawa that was waving a palm branch behind him dropped the branch and quickly fell to the floor dead.

"Ugh..." the devorian majordomo said throwing up his hands, "thats the second one this week."

"Dey to weak." Ugbolt said as he struck a pose flexing for the devorian's enjoyment, "not stronk like me."

Gordosa looked at Ugbolt and then the woman, then Nick, then ugbolt, and back to the woman.

"I know your pain miss." He said, "can you take the job?"

Nik Woverius Rillians

If Nik wasn't unconscious on the floor from the wholly unnecessary kick to the face he would have declined the offer but as it happened, he just lay there quietly dreaming, in a pool of his own blood. While his captain smiled sweetly to the Hutt, desperately holding onto her lunch as the smell from the Gamorrean found a breeze and wafted her way.

"I'm breaking him in, most magnificent one." She replied ignoring the dying breaths of the Jawa as it squirmed on the ground. "Yes, we'll take the job. Although for beasts this size we may require a ship for transportation. If it would please you, oh mighty [member="Gordosa"], we will tag the specimens at their location for immediate pickup." If she laid it on any thicker the Hutt might collapse under its already substantial weight.

"As for payment, something in the region of-" It was at this point Nik Woverius Rillians, master of timing, sprung up from his nap attempted to speak, through the gush of blood from his nose, and found a knee smashing firmly into his jewels, then a forehead colliding with his own. He promptly fell back down.

"As I was saying, radiant one," Lainie said between heavy breaths, her face spotted with Rillians own brand blood. "I would accept 40,000 credits and no less for each Rancor. If this pleases you."

Gordosa

G

Gordosa watched the man collapse to the ground and had he been drinking a glorious cup of pekoe with milk andhoney it would have undoubtedly sprayed from his generous nose as he laughed. He reached over and rested his hand on his majordomo's shoulder and shook his head as he pointed at the man. The majordomo began to chuckle but whether at the man or his masters amusement one could never be sure.

Ugbolt looked at then all and began checking his nails and thinking to himself that if it wasn't for his strength, sturdy wit and good looks this operation would no doubt collapse into anarchy and inactivity.

"I da glue...I da glue." He told himself as he began to imagine being carried on a diamond in laid throne by loving and adoring Women of various shapes and sizes. Although the short ones would have to stretch or simply dangle with wee feet kicking in the air. He placed his hands on his hips and sighed. "Yup galaxalaxity need Ugbolt. Yup"

Gordosa flicked a tear from his orange eye and nodded to the woman whose name he probably wouldn't bother to remember.

"40,000 each and free supplies for your ship at any of my facilities." Gordosa said, "but take Oogbolt and Ugbolt with you. I'll watch via holocam while you carry out the mission."

Gordosa then started doing the wave alone starting with his tail and going to his arms and back again before giggling with delight and tilting hos hutty head to the side.

"Do we have an accord?" He asked finally.

Not Ordo

Just under the upper hand.
Oogbolt who was a most discerning and dapper young chap began counting on his thick green fingers trying to decide if they would in fact outnumber the Rancor or if he should bring his pet womp rap, Baronet Jay Myrtle with him.

He decided after a long careful consideration that the Rancor would likely out number them twenty six thousand to one and the womp rat would indeed even out the numbers adequately. How he calculated such an in depth number as twenty six thousand using only his fingers was anyones guess. He finished counting and began staring at his finger for a long moment until without preamble or fair warning plunged it into his nose.

'Yes' he thought, 'brain need a massage aftur dat tinking.'

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom