Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My first character to hit 1000 posts!

So Adron is hands down the best character I've rped on chaos in the few years I've been on the site. Obviously so, because he's the only one I've rped for over a year.

Moving forward I'd love some feedback from you guys. How has my Rp been? Where do I need to improve? Have you enjoyed Adron's growth from a young Jedi Padawan, and Count of Serenno to a manipulative and effective Military Commander.

As for where to take him next, Adron's heart is and will always be on Serenno. Which he hopes to reclaim one day, ending his exile. So as I progress him into his mid thirties and towards Masterhood I would love to know where I need to improve.

Clearly, the number one way to make him undoubtedly more awesome is to write him more with me XD. Just sayin, I like royal advisors toooooo haha.

On the reals Adron is awesome. Easily, one of my biggest GE boy crushes ever. You have a wonderful way with words and a pretty clear vision for him. You always deliver.

Here's to 1000 more!

#1000Baby!
#LongMayHeReign

We've been Spacetiming! (Hehehe... Like face time but we do it over the vast reaches of space.... OK I'll stop.) Thanks Srina. Your character has certainly had an impact on Adron and helped towards his growth.

[member="Srina Talon"]

1*YZr-kto6-vH2rfh2ChNjZw.gif
Many congratulations! I find it unfortunate that I haven't had the chance to roleplay with you properly, but every time I see your writing I am blown away, here's to a 1,000 more.

Love Adron.

He's a character with a lovely backstory. You know his goals and you know exactly where I am when it's time to set new goals for the man. He's also a chill guy to hang out with.

The writer is decent as well

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
[member="Adron Malvern"]

What can I say about my Royal Advisor? Hmmm....He loves his scotch, has a vastly different point of view, yet not afraid to speak his mind.

No wonder he suits the position well!

As for the writer, well...Very enjoyable and consistant :) You keep me on my toes at times and I like that :)

I hope for a lot more storytelling and contributions for helping your character grow! (Still have a loooong way to go to catch up to me...lol).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom