Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My First 1000

Normally, I don't like calling attention to myself. I'm not really after 'likes' or anything of the sort. But I just wanted to make an official celebration of my 1,000th post! :D

I've never, ever been here before. Not on SWRP, nor anywhere else.

I know I may get up in arms sometimes and there are things about Chaos that frustrate me to no end. But I have to look at the experience and realize that getting 1,000 posts must mean that I enjoy something about this place and enjoy the opportunity to write Geneviève. I've never explored one character so much before. Thank you, @Tefka.

I'd also like to thank the Republic players for electing and putting up with their militant Chief of Senate. I hope you guys enjoy Gen as much as I do (though I doubt it :D). I also hope I'm doing the Republic proud--and doing my job to kick us forward to doing our best. :)

Thank you, everyone.

[member="Geneviève Lasedri"]
I AM AMERICAN
Well, actually, I'm European, just born in 'Murica.
So, like, technically American.
But my family is essentially from a general part of Europe. Like, I could take a map, and draw a circle, and that's were we're from. Everything in that circle and nowhere else.
EITHER WAY I DON'T FRENCH
I ENGLISH

I did it
Drapeam Nyx said:
I AM AMERICAN
Well, actually, I'm European, just born in 'Murica.
So, like, technically American.
But my family is essentially from a general part of Europe. Like, I could take a map, and draw a circle, and that's were we're from. Everything in that circle and nowhere else.
EITHER WAY I DON'T FRENCH
I ENGLISH
The map thing
Here you go: http://oi62.tinypic.com/2hsatlv.jpg
France is not within that sort of circle. It is slightly outside of it.
You're allowed to pick a name from one of those countries.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom