Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Enemies Enemy is my Friend...

Katelyn Feanor

Two sides of a singular coin
[member="Felran Natri"]

"Thanks, also I like the name Felran...it's just so, fierce.....Darth Maul? Wait...wait, you are a descendant of Darth Maul?! That is so...cool!" Katelyn let off a smile at the Zabrak. She then turned away while keeping a small smile on her face whilst searching through a heap of rubble. Though, it was to no avail. She found nothing of use in the pile which disappointed her. Katelyn looked closely at a few objects before throwing them back into the rubble. She reached a hand down to her belt to feel for her lightsaber only to touch the wetness of her blood upon her belt and cloak. Great, their went a way of fighting with her arm that wasn't damaged becasue she shouldn't necessarily use the force with her metal arm. Then hearing that Felran couldn't find his saber either was also a problem. Katelyn reached up her left hand, wiping away the blood from her cheek before responding to Felran's comment. "I can't find my saber either, must have been tossed from my grasp when the ship shook...throwing me into that drop-ship of yours"

Felran Natri

F
Felran laughed a little "Yes I am a descendant of Darth Maul. Where ever he went, I go, I wish to bring back the legacy of Maul. Before it was ended by Kenobi." Felran said Kenobi as harsh as he could. It was hard to not hate the person that basically ended everything your ancestor worked for. As he heard that Katelyn couldn't find her saber either he frowned. "Yes that is definelty a problem. No matter. It just means we need each other even more now. We will use both of our natural strengths to our advantage. People like us don't need our sabers to beat pirates."

[member="Katelyn Thanewulf"]

Katelyn Feanor

[member="Felran Natri"]

"Yeah we don't need our saber...but it would help some..." Katelyn's violet eyes looked at Felran for a brief second before she stood up and half-limped half-walked towards where a piece of the hanger was lying...still somehow intact...well as intact as a broken piece of a ship could be. It's not that Katelyn had damaged her leg, it was more over some muscles had been stretched too much from trying to get out from under the dropship. She knelt down by a dead First-Order Trooper and searched him for anything useful. Katelyn's left hand came upon a vibro-knife causing her to smile before tucking in onto her belt. Katelyn moved from the trooper, finding nothing else of use that was lightweight before searching through where the armory was in the hanger bay.

Katelyn vaulted over a crashed Tie-Fighter that the pilot had failed fully escaping with before the crash. Her violet eyes trailed across the terrain as she half-ran up a steep hill of debris. Once she had reached the top she gasped in shock. Her violet eyes came upon an Anti-Spaceship Gun...controlled by pirates. Her eyes also came upon a small group of pirates approaching the crashed ship.

Katelyn used her right arm, to the best of her ability despite the major aching in her shoulder and as it bled more due to her moving it. She brought it over to a slanted piece of a dropship, using the force to try and move it. Katelyn closed her violet eyes and imagined moving it...whilst it hitting the pirates. Sweat beaded on her forehead as she opened her eyes...watching the dropship fly into the group of pirates and gas canisters, causing a burst of flames and shrapnel to go everywhere. A piece of shrapnel went flying for Katelyn, causing her to react with her right arm instinctively...catching the piece of shrapnel in her forearm.

This caused Katelyn to let out a small yelp of pain along with a curse as it shredded through the bone in her arm. "Fuu...CHIT!"

Felran Natri

F
Felran heard Katelyn's yelp of pain and hurried to her as fast as he could. "KATELYN!" He observed her right arm and took off his Sith cloak leaving him with his black pants and now his chest was completly exposed. He wrapped the entire cloak around where the shrapnel hit. "These are some serious injuries. Just..relax. You did well enough. I can take it from here." He sighed and patted her on the head and made sure the cloak was tight enough to stop the blood flow

Katelyn Feanor

[member="Felran Natri"]

"Look...I'm fine...listen the pirates are coming so we should prepare..." Katelyn didn't want to look or sound weak in the sight of Felran, but she couldn't help it. It felt as painful if not even more painful then when she got her arm cut off...and she just couldn't keep the pain from coming out vocally. Even as she was talking, their was a hint of pain in her first few words. Katelyn took the knife in her left hand and walked back over to where her and Felran were currently at. She vaulted over the same Tie-Fighter Wing as before whilst having a small amount of blood drop from her right forearm but she tried to ignore the pain in her arm.

You couldn't win by being weak, you had to be strong no matter how much of your will-power it would take.

Felran Natri

F
Felran watched she vaulted over the Tie fighter. He had to sigh. People like him never knew when to stop. That was usually how they died. It only affect him more because with out her his chances of survival were lessened. He followed he and got over the wing of the tie fighter. He was just going to have to watch her incase she fainted by blood loss or something. Felran may have been a Sith but he still had a heart.

Katelyn Feanor

[member="Felran Natri"]

Katelyn sat herself down upon a metal crate, opposite of another metal crate. She reached her left arm down, pulling the knife from her belt and fingering it idly in her left hand, slightly bored and also trying to try and make her forget about the pain in the entire of her right arm. She reached the knife back and cut off a piece of hanging cloth. Katelyn then placed the knife down beside the crate and tied the cloth around her right forearm. Katelyn looked up, her violet eyes locking upon Felran. "Hey, you...uhm, should sit down because of your leg..." Katelyn picked up the knife again and began to idly sharpen a burnt stick laying next to the crate. It was the least she could do so that she wouldn't die of boredom along with trying to pass the time, until the pirates arrived that is.

Felran Natri

F

Felran slowly made his way to the metal crate opposite of Katelyn. He retightened the cloth around his injury. When he finished he rested his head on the crate and looked up. The crate was cold on his skin. "So Katelyn. If I may. Why did you join the First Order? There are plenty of other places that could have used you, why them?" Felran's gaze stayed up as he asked the question, he prefered if he didn't have to move any part of his body as he asked the question.

Katelyn Feanor

[member="Felran Natri"]

"Uhm...why did I join the First Order? Well...when my Jedi Master was killed by pirates...I fled Tattoine to one of the backwater worlds. I'm not sure where exactly it was. But, I got into a fight with a drunken pirate....who tried to take me out back...and do....stuff." Katelyn paused for a beat, remembering the moment when that happened which was a little over a year and a half ago. Then, she began to continue to talk about it. "Anyways....when he tried to do so....I burnt him and seriously crippled him then escaped. Anyways, a First Order officer was watching the whole thing and approached me, offering me the protection of the First Order in exchange for helping them, to find a home. I fought for them, hatting everything that I had to do...but then my friend [member="Gray Raxis"] helped change my mind. So, today...I was going to abandon the First Order....so that I could start over with a new life..."

Felran Natri

F

Felran smiled "Well only fair for me to tell you why I joined the Sith. I said I was a descendant of Darth Maul and was determined to reclaim his legacy yes? Well I decided it was best to follow his footsteps. I joined the One Sith in hopes of becoming a Sith Lord. By then I would have the respect and power needed for other Sith to help me in my hunt for his artifacts and legacy. Well, my master was actually very familiar with Darth Maul. Sadly for unknown reasons she left, she only left me a note to do the same and leave the Sith. I don't know where to go though. Where would I gain the power and respect Maul had and deserved?"

Katelyn Feanor

[member="Felran Natri"]
OOC: Maul survived during the CW TV show if you didn't know
"Well...start with carving your own destiny. Remember how Maul survived, through his sheer will-power. He then carved his own destiny through various criminal syndicates...even challenging Count Dooku and Darth Sidious themselves. You see...if you put your mind to it...you can accomplish anything. Though, you will still need the help of other people...I mean, I could help you...but that all depends on how we get out of this situation."

Katelyn smiled lightly at Felran before taking off the black sleeve and plating on her left arm, revealing a fully metal arm. Katelyn flexed the metal arm for a few seconds before clenching and un-clenching the fingers. Empty, to a Fist, then it would repeat. Katelyn stopped eventually before pulling out her knife again and began to sharpen it up and down her left metal forearm as this was the thickest and most heavily armored part of her entire left arm. As Katelyn did this, she closed her left fist as to avoid damaging the fingers and durasteel crushgaunt that she created from scratch.

Felran Natri

F
Felran gave a smile....a full......happy smile. "Yes thank you. Maul survived with out his legs, and created his own to survive. I can surely survive with a injured leg, and I'll make sure you survive as well." Felran closed his eyes and concentrated....he tried to feel if there was anything at all that could help them. Objects around them slowly lifted from the ground, orbiting Felran in a large circle. Mediating may have been truly only used for Jedi but Felran used it to his advantage. It helped him reach out to the darkside, and the dark side responded with answers....poor souls that stood in his way...force imbued areas, items, etc.....everything he needed. Soon all the objects fell from their orbit and landed in the ground with clangs and thuds. "There is a large attack force coming this way. From what I could sense twenty at least. We can't run with our injuries......I can deal with them with the force. You try to hit them with that knife and anything you can find."

Katelyn Feanor

[member="Felran Natri"]

Katelyn sighed deeply before responding. "You see, this is why it's good to have two arms that are not made out of metal. Though, I wonder...can you use the force with a metal arm?" Katelyn, instead of waiting for a reply, decided to try it out instead of waiting. Katelyn dropped the knife to the ground, allowing it to clatter to the ground. Katelyn outstretched her left hand, opening up the palm where it facing a pile of debris. Katelyn closed her violet eyes for just the fraction of a second before opening them. Her metal fingers curled slightly as the pile of debris caught in flames...melting some of the metal along with burning any flammable material.

Felran Natri

F
Felran watched in awe as the rubble caught fire. He looked at Katelyn, then the rubble, then to katelyn's arm, and then back to Katelyn. He laughed "The force works in mysterious way....the darkside is even more mysterious. I might even say your connection to the force is stronger than mine..... might " Felran moved the two boxes slowly to form a small makeshift defense. "Alright. We get hit by blaster fire we are more than likely going to die. We need to stack up a defense." Felran dragged himself around the area picking up debris and random materials, bringing them back and stacking them as to form a defensive wall around them.

Katelyn Feanor

[member="Felran Natri"]

Katelyn laughed lightly at what Felran said before responding. "Haha, will...I consider myself better with a saber....but hey, whatever you say." Katelyn smiled at Felran before picking up her knife from the ground with her left hand and hooking it onto her belt before standing up. Then Katelyn heard what Felran before nodding. "Got it.." Katelyn walked over to a pile of debris before picking out a few large pieces and placing them in front of the boxes as to help stop blaster-fire from getting all of the way through the boxes and towards them. Katelyn repeated this process, grabbing small pieces and other random pieces and places them in places where no defenses were, whether big or small...they fit in somewhere...sometimes that is.

Felran Natri

F
Felran stopped when the defense was about to their waist. It was sturdy....although it was also likely to collapse because it had little to no foundation. There wasn't time for that now. The attack force's precsene was only getting closer by each passing second. Felran crouched down and but most of his weight to support the foundation so it wouldn't collapse. Every few minutes he would peek his head to see if the enemy had arrived yet. "I'm going to be honest, I'm glad out of all the survivors I could have been stuck with, it was you." Felran chuckled softly and peek his head out once more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom