Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mutually Benifical Project

Hansol's ship docked at the relatively small space port.
"Perfect" he thought, the small company he had been contacted by was interested in developing some new mining crawlers, and a small company such as this would be easy to manipulate so that he got the best deal out of this, or so he thought.

[member="Galven Hansol"] ( you need to tag people. its the @Mention bit under the avatar.)

well Kami had an itch ti scratch she planned on increasing her non military aspects of her company and well she had a few dead worlds to use for resources and she has ideas for giant stripping crawlers based on old trawler tech. ancient boat tech.
so here she was. at the Lok spaceport looking for the owner of a new mining company.
thankfully Lyth's data was correct as she approached the owner.
" Ah Galven welcome to Lok i'm afraid coming to my home system would be a bit problematic at the moment."

[member="Kami Meran"](I was trying to use it, but it wasn't actually tagging you.)

When Galven saw Kami he almost laughed at her size, she was tiny, "This will be easier than I thought," he thought to himself. He then collected himself and introduced himself to the young girl, using his size to make himself seem the dominant one.
"Hello Ms. Meran, it is nice to finally meet you. And about not being able to meet at your home system, I understand, besides, this place is a perfect meeting place, it gives us both the ability to say that the other came to see them, great when trying to show strength," He left a little pause there making, sure she knew how he believed this meeting was going to go, "As I understand you are interested in creating a new type of mining crawler, specifically for strip mining, which with a few recent acquisitions I have recently made, will be very beneficial to me, and I am sure to yourself as well."

(P.S: If I come on a little to hard, that's just me playing my character, I made him to be a bit of an a-hole.)

(No problem [member="Galven Hansol"] )

" Yeah i hope you dony mind the lack of armor? it is being patched up. took a few to many slugs. i hope this isn't an insult. most people expect 20lbs of Beskar. " so far so good the guy was judging her for looking like a 16 year old skinny girl. not what she proposed.
"Ok it's custom to give a gift to propose a deal i present my VN-DM plasma hand cannon as a gift." she smirked opening a case
" I tend to make weapons but i do need to diversify my stock."

[member="Kami Meran"]
Galven picked up the weapon with the most caring appreciation for it, "This is a fine piece of weaponry, if only my gift was as nice," Galven was not one to have the wool pulled over him, he had come prepared for this kind of event, "I only brought you 50 tons of durasteel." Galven said smiling.
(Sorry, wrong account!)

[member="clockmann"] lol

" I Know my craft and more importantly i know one thing else. Construction is a booming industry with no one taking advantage of it. you'll have a monopoly if you dare to enter that field. " Kami flattered.
" The blaster is a gift. as for the durasteel. i'll use it in the first of our vehicles. if this deal goes swimmingly." she brightened.
" now lets talk type 5 droids. i have a great deal of ideas." she admitted prefering to talk tech than buisness.

[member="Galven Hansol"]
" oh we have a lot of ideas. heavy mecs construction vehicles. you name it. " Kami fidgeted with her new eye patch, the thing was an annoyance.
" I'll give you a dew concepts." she said bringing up a few images.
d3c1ba665d0613f1954bf32411f0ce1c.jpg

357a0c94aa4613fc01178b3de0d73250.jpg

9e3f674c697406b0de64567b7777381d.jpg

69a1ff7ef2446249db8dde7718e5ff0f.jpg

[member="Kami Meran"]
"I like the idea of this mech," Galven said pointing to the second design that came up, "Large enough that it is able to carry most of its tools out when going to mine, yet mobile enough that it won't take very long to load up when the main crawler moves to another location. The fourth design is also of interest, one or two of these would make the initial process of creating a main mining location very quick, cutting down on time considerably."

[member="Galven Hansol"] was interested. that was good,
" Ok we can work on a lot of designs for instances this. " she brought up another image
281b96ed7db2f92c29749fccbaa0ddc4.jpg
it was a large hauler droid." We have it worked up to 5000 + ton haulage with out a sweat"

[member="Kami Meran"]
"Impressive," Galven said, slowly nodding his head as he thought of the thingshe could do with it, "Its hold size and ability to move would allow for two sites, and thus better coverage of an area, and for strip mining that's perfect," He was impressed with the level of detail Kami already had in the development of this project. "Anything else, or shall we begin design of the mail crawler?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom