Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Mutual Interests

Yu Karloo

Y

Nfg578H.png

Since her recent welcome to the Family, the Star Lounge had become a home away from home. Yu had fallen in love with the atmosphere, one of which she could nestle into and simply relish life. That evening, the silky sounds of Nessa's voice permeated the room, just above a soft bed of muted conversation and whispering water. Perfect environment was created by gentle light mingled with pockets of shadow for those who sought less attention.

The Nautolan criminal sat at one of the smaller tables, leaning back against the comfortable chair, one long leg crossed over the other. She was garbed in a maroon outfit, showing off a bit of her fit figure, a wine glass grasped lightly in her hand. The other delicate hand idly caressed one of the head tendrils that draped over her shoulder. Large black eyes took in the customers with leisure. Always a lovely crowd, always someone interesting to see.

The muted elation of glitterstim still hummed in Yu's system, a vice in which she indulged with careful control. Mixed with the wine, it seemed to serve a dual purpose of enhancing her relaxation while sharpening alertness. A deep sigh escaped her lips before the wine glass met them to accept another sip. She awaited the arrival of another fairly new recruit to the Donna's dear Family.

Yu had seen Marcella Fiora on a few occasions, but never had the pleasure of a conversation. The woman was said to have a skill set that one would not expect, for Marcella carried herself with all the class of an aristocrat. Someone like that would be quite useful to acquaint one's self with. Besides, Marcella was an intriguing person. Yu could only imagine the sort of lucrative endeavors the two of them might enjoy together. Yu had chosen the table in the main room, instead of one of the private booths, so she could soak in the Star's pleasures.

HlLr6G6.png

Marcella Fiora Marcella Fiora

Business, Espionage & Faith
M A R C E L L AㅤF I O R A
CcgtLGD.png

Tag: Yu Karloo

The Start of Something New
Charging back into the lounge from outside, cigarra lit and walking with purpose, Marcella had made her way across the main hall to behind the bar, mixing herself a neat Corellian whiskey. She scanned the room while making the drink, curious as to whether there was anyone of interest in the lounge, eventually spotting Yu Karloo, a familiar face yet one she was still unacquainted with, an issue that was easily amended.

Slowly moving back around to the correct side of the bar, cigarra and whiskey glass in one hand, she began making her way over to the Nautolan's table, eager to make her acquaintance. "May I?" she requested, hoping to take a seat and join her.

Yu Karloo

Y

Yu was just having second glass of wine, her finger idly gliding along the rim in slow circles, when the woman she had hoped to encounter entered the club. Marcella was...well Marcella, strutting through the lounge with a cigarra held delicately between her fingers, garbed in a tasteful hat and coat. Not bothering with Phaelix or the other servers, the woman helped her self behind the bar to make her drink. TA smirk brushed across Yu's lips as she watched. The Nautlolan caught the Marcella's eye, and soon discovered that the brunette must have had the same curiosity in mind, for she made her way directly to Yu's table.

"I was hoping you would ask." Yu replied with a small smile, her hand gesturing to the chair across from her. "I think it's about time we meet officially, Marcella." The Nautolan leaned forward slightly, extended her hand in greeting. "Who knows, we may have a lot in common." She added with a wry grin, sitting back in her chair.

HlLr6G6.png

CcgtLGD.png

A Chat
Yu's retort was met with a sly grin, "Why thank you" she spoke before taking a seat, "I'm inclined to agree.." she paused, taking a sip of her whiskey while eyeing the rest of the lounge, "We've seen each other around yet we've never formally met, I'm Marcella" she quipped, extending her hand for a handshake, prompting a response from the Nautolan who looked equally charming yet menacing.

Yu Karloo

Y
HlLr6G6.png

Yu reached out to take Marella's hand with a gentle but firm grasp, shaking it lightly before withdrawing. Her large dark eyes followed as the woman settled into the chair across from her. The woman had style, her outfits classy and vintage, a woman of taste. But Marcella's wardrobe and lovely features did not necessarily fit her occupations, if her reputation was true. But that was the beauty of it. Yu supposed they were alike in that way too. Most would not consider the Nautolan, by appearance, to be a pirate and smuggler.

"Marcella, we are friends, are we not?" Yu began after taking a sip of wine. Her comment was meant to affirm the fact that they were both part of the Family, and could be honest in their discussion with each other. Marcella had a reputation for not mincing words. "I say, you have quite a reputation. Not only as a business woman..." Yu's wine glass gestures slightly towards the cigarra in Marcella's hand, referencing her company, "...but for the success of the many jobs you have pulled. I am honored to share a drink with you." Yu smiled, wanting Marcella to know she was known and admired for her skill. "I think the real crime would be you and I not working together sometime." The Nautolan laughed lightly.

CcgtLGD.png

A Chat
Marcella listened attentively to what Yu had to say, keeping quiet and taking slow puffs of her cigarra as she spoke, "The pleasure is mine.." she paused, using her cigarra as a prop while she spoke, "I've heard rumour of your exploits, high-end smuggling and pirating, right?"

"I think the real crime would be you and I not working together sometime."

She smirked slightly, "I would agree, I'm inclined to believe that we'd work well together considering our combined competence in our respective fields" she squinted, as if to show she was curious, cigarra tin in hand "Say, Do you smoke?"

Yu Karloo

Y

Marcella had that cool, unhurried demeanor that many of the Family had, none more than the Donna. Yu watched the woman take leisurely, brief drags on her cigarra as they conversed, as if the smoking stick was as much a part of her as the fingers that held it. When Marcella mentioned, accurately, Yu's main occupations, the Nautolan smiled coyly.

"Smoke? I do enjoy a cigarra on occasion." Yu replied, watching the woman's lips wrap around her cigarra as she took yet another puff. The aroma of the smoke was pleasant. "I'm happy to say Fiora is the brand I prefer."

Yu lifted her glass and sipped at her drink. "Tell me, Marcella, how did you get into your line of work?"

HlLr6G6.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom