Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[member="Bryce Bantam"] | Terminus | Salacia Consolidated Biofuel Operations

Terminus. The first 'stronghold' of biofuel on the Salacia radar. Judah wasn't sure if he would consider it a stronghold but one had to think big. Today was a meeting with one Dr.Bantam about reactors in vessels. To be honest, Judah wasn't sure what Salacia could do in that area. Green energy, better fuel systems, better travel distances ; these were all things Salacia strived to work towards.

Debate had raged if he should have invited Dr.Bantam off to Lowick to view the half-complete research facility. It might have been possible but travel times would be high for Bantam either way. Terminus would be closer and a bit easier to reach.

It was a new facility, in the heart of Terminus. Alage grew in tubes outside the building. Inside there was processing for the refueling station in orbit, along with a bit of space for research and development. It wasn't as large or advanced as Lowick, but it did.

Curly hair flopped in the breeze as he waited for Bantam on the landing deck, minding whirling on what the man could be interested in. Fuel contract for the Outback? It would be a great business opportunity for locals if biofuel could get off the ground...

The "105" touched down on the harden landing pad. It's Bonzium Glas-steal shining in the sun of Terminus. Great plums of of compressed tibanna were vented from the engines as the gas powered ejected the unspent fuel harmlessly into the planet's atmosphere. Seconds later the port loading ramp began to lower and a red jacketed ginger, his flowing scarlet locks shifting in the breeze stepped out into the landing pad.

He was here to solve some problems with this current ship line. One being the organic nature of his navigators meant higher levels of waist and energy better used for propulsion and ship board operations was needed to process and dispose of waist. However an old associate experimenting in Bio fuels may be able to not only help with more efficient disposal but also find a way to convert the waste into another energy source.

"Long time no see Judah, how are those kids of yours?"

As Bryce walked up he extended his hand to his friend before saying, "So hear your turning trash to treasure."

[member="Judah Dashiell"]

[member="Bryce Bantam"]

Judah stood back, staring at the vessel. It was organic in design, possibly in construction?It was like nothing he had ever seen before. Was that gas pluming out? If so, what kind? Internally he was like a teenager fresh off the farm all over again. Running over and touching a vessel wouldn't be very fitting of someone of his stature.

Grin escaped him and he grabbed Bantam's hand in a hearty and friendly greeting. It was good to see the man again. How long had it been? Makai had been much younger.

"Kids? Far as I know, I still have one. [member="Danger Arceneau"] keeps turning me down for the rest." Broader grin at his own joke. "Salacia has been turning trash into treasure for years. Guess people are just starting to notice once we broke into the green energy market. Galactic Alliance taking on our product for their one base here on Terminus was a great leap forward."

[member="Judah Dashiell"]

Bryce noticed how much attention Judah gave to the design of his ship. The "105" was his first attempt as ship design and it was one of this fondest works. A ship what was a jack of all trades it was modeled off of its' creator and Bryce knew it. Pointing back to the ship Bryce broke out into a smile when Mrs Arceneau name was mentioned. Her beauty was epic, was was her business acumen.

"No doubt, why i'm here Judah. Need some of your waste manipulation skills to help me take my ships to the next lever. Over here is a perfect example, I call her the "moon flower" after a good friend of mine. Before we get started you wanna look her over? Think you will especially love the navigators, most people have never seen a space shark before."

[member="Bryce Bantam"]

"Good friend? More like girlfriend? Ex-girlfriend. You can tell me, you're talking to the guy who's company is named after his ex-wife." A pause and a grin at his own teasing. "Of course I want to check this vessel out. Its amazing. Nothing I've ever had the pleasure of seeing before."

Judah walked over, hand moving under the belly of the ship. He stopped, knocking against it and giving a curious look.

"Space shark, is that what you call the line? Or is that what kids call these vessels? Whats this coating? Its not any durasteel I've run across."

Bryce may or may not have made a mistake in letting him look over the 'moon flower' and ask questions.He was like an overgrown kid in the candy store, professionalism had gone out the window the minute he got to inspect the craft.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom