Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Must be crazy. (Iellla)

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

He shadows Iella's movement. He takes a step back and get into Jedi Ready position. He knows that in a real life fight, he wouldn't always go back into the Jedi Ready position after every more. He lifts his arms higher as instructed by Iella. . It did feel better that. Gave him more strength in his movement.

She moves to strike his left arm. Instead of blocking her this time, he decides to pivot to the right out of the way of her blade. He goes for a quick strike on her right forearm. He was trying to knock the blade out of her hand.

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

Iella's blade hummed through the air not making contacted with a blade. She sensed his movement and brought her blade back to block in time .. their blades clashing near the hilts. She gave him a smile of approval. "Quick, good work", she moved to counter the strike by rolling her wrist with her blade cause his to move with it.

Then with a sharp bunt, she struck his blade again near the hilt to push his arms to the side, forcing him to turn his body away from her. She tapped his rib cage with the base of her hilt to indicate a fatal strike to the body. "You ever been in a bar fight?", she asked with a smile.

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

He couldn't believe with just a small movement in her wrist, quick strike and he was dead. "Yeah I've been in a few bar fights. Got the scars to prove it. How does being in a bar fight relate to the force?" He takes a step back away her and wipes his face on his arm.

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

Iella stepped back for a moment, allowing a short pause. "It has nothing to do with the Force, but everything to do with a way of fighting. Not all combat is graceful, use your strengths all life experiences to aid you in a fight", she said with smile. "Basically .. if needed fight dirty".

With speed she ran at him, and then past, her leg making contact with the back of him knee, her saber now back in fight grip.

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

He nods. He could fight dirty. That wasn't a problem. It just never occur to him that Jedi fight dirty. It seem like a Sith tactic. He was here to learn their ways. It was time to let go of his assumption.

Iella suddenly movement surprised him. Her leg makes contact with the back of his knee causing him to fall forward on his hands on knees. So she wants to play like that.

From a kneel position he blocks her blade while sweeping feet out from under her.

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

Iella fell, her bum hitting the platform with a small bounce. Lucky the platform as 'give' in it to soften falls. Immediately she jumped back to her feet and turned. Her saber raised and swung toward his left knee, she knew he would block it, and she moved forward with the momentum of the strike, twisting her body, she charged her shoulder into him chest.

"The Sith do not fight a clean fight, you must be prepared for this, all gloves are off when dealing with them", she advised.

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

Hawk blocks her blade than his chest get slammed into by her shoulder. "Ow that hurt,". He falls back a few steps from the hit. He charges forward pretending to take a swing at Iella with his fist aiming for her jaw but his real target was putting through her stomach.

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

As his fist came toward her stomach, Iella jumped back up onto the balls of her feet and blocked the strike with her arm brought down in a swoop. She stepped back of the platform and laughed softly enjoying the fight. "Time to take a break", she said and went for her water. "That was to give you an idea that to expect anything, technique is very good, very important in fact, it sets the foundations for your use of your saber, but be prepare to step out of that .. and into some more, freestyle if the need arises".

She turned to face him more now, "Practice Shii-Cho as much as possible, it will protect you and give you a strong point to work from. We will move onto another form later, but it might be time for you to travel with me so you can construct your personal saber", she smiled.

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

Hawk grins. "Whew that was fun." He retrieves his own water bottle and drains it. Training was hard work. "Freesytle will be more my thing. Never been one to do things the easy way." He comments as he wipes his face off with a towel. "Shii Cho? Is that what we were practicing?" he ask. He never realize that Jedi had different names for the type of lightsaber fighting. It always looks so random to him.

"You really think I'm ready for my own blade." He says sounding surprised. "I don't mean to question you. It will be great to travel. I have a ship we can use it." That way he could show off his piloting skills.

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

"The sooner you have your own blade the better, you will form a connection with that blade it will become an extention of you, a personal bond will grow and you will see it", she smiled. It was handy he had a ship, and that would do nicely.

"We can use your ship, just make sure there is no space food please .. I hate the stuff, only fresh for me" she winked. "Now lets pack and get to your ship. Plot a course for Illum and pack warm clothes you are going to need them".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom