Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Muse is gone.

I'm sorry guys, but I have been loosing my muse for Dove as almost nobody really likes the idea for a Sithspawn "Angel" and so becuase of that, I have had hardly anything to do with him. However, that does not mean that I could have been in the dominions and invasions with you guys, but as he is just one of my background characters, and my other alts were more important to me, I kind of lost my muse to play him. I am sorry to waste your guys time and I hope that I will get to RP with you guys in the future.

No worries, stuff like that comes and goes! If you ever get the muse back or think of anything else you'd like to play in TGE, you're always welcome to swing by again.

We're here for enjoyment. I know there has been numerous times I have lost my muse. Sometimes a character just needs a jump start. I wish you lick my friend and look forward to role playing with you no mater what character you chose to write.

@[member="Dove"]

@[member="Togashi Yokuni"] Thank you. ANd I am glad that someone understands what I am doing. And I tried to do soemthing else with Dove, but it turned out poorly and so rather than letting him sit there and clutter things up, I'm replacing him. However, that doesn't mean that I might try at him again at a later date.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom