Websource: online search "Merovingian Spatha" result - imageshack. Handmade sword - http://www.swordforum.com/forums/showthread.php?99674-6-century-spatha
Intent: To have a reference for Tycho's sword for accountability during RP.
Development Thread: None
Manufacturer: Bladeborn Sith
Affiliation: Tycho Shorn's Blade
Material: Rare Ores
The sinister golden sword was given to him by his grandfather, one of the last Bladeborn in existence, after Tycho was exiled from the Tapani Noble Houses. The parting gift was a challenge to use the blade to win back his honor.
- Lightning Rod: as a Sith Sword it can attract and absorb incoming lightning and then unleash that same lightning back when it strikes a physical target
- Amplifier: Murmegil serves as a focus point to harness the Dark Side and turns the wielder into a walking Dark Side nexus if they are powerful enough and have a strong enough connection to the blade.
- Alchemical Properties: due to the Sith alchemy of the blade it can deflect blaster and particle weapons as well as block lightsabers.
- Heavy: despite its powers, it is heavier than a lightsaber and therefore takes more time and effort to swing.
- Not A Lightsaber: it is not an invincible bar of plasma that can sear through nigh anything.
Length: 90.8cm full length, 69.9cm blade length
Other Features: Lightsaber resistant