Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bounty Murderous Scoundrel: Armed And Highly Dangerous

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

• Intent: (This Bounty is being made in conjunction with a Group Roleplay D'agoriin Swyft is organizing. PLEASE visit the attached thread if you want to pursue this Bounty)
  • Compensation: (N/A)
  • Cause(s): (The Bounty is essential to the Roleplay, as he mentioned a Bounty having been placed on his head. It only seemed appropriate to corroborate with this actual Bounty)
  • Target Involvement: (I have spoken with D'agoriin about this matter, and he wholeheartedly agrees that this would increase the realism of the Rolaplay)

IN CHARACTER INFORMATION

• Name of Bounty: (D'agoriin Swyft)
  • Name of Contractor: (I have placed this Bounty myself; D'agoriin has gone too far.)
  • Exclusivity: (N/A)
  • Reward Tier: (Tier 4 (High))
  • Condition: (Alive ONLY; I wish to straighten him out, not kill him)
  • Additional Info: (Target commonly wears Durasteel armor, and carries a Blaster Pistol and a Carbine Rifle, and is armed with Vambraces similar to those of a Mandalorian, so expect him to have a few tricks up his sleeves, literally. He flies a Starrunner-Class Transport with two Hyperdrives, and he is well-versed in the art of Hyperspace Skipping. He also owns a high-defense variant of an ETA-2 Actis-Class Starfighter, so if you disable his Starrunner, don't be surprised if he tries to escape again)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom