Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Multiverse Interview: Jorzen Quank

1PTYKIU.jpg

The world of Antecedant, a beautiful urban maze streatching as far as they eye could see, colors from billboards and buildings seen illuminating the city in neon colors. That was what viewers on the HoloNet could see on the LIVE broacast on channel 114103, currently filming the skyline as the owners of the channel prepared for tonights show. Channel 114103 was owned by Multiverse News! which judging from the countdown at the bottom of the screen was about to start in... 3.. No 2... 1 seconds. As the timer hit zero the usual jingle started to play, familiar to the few viewers the lone channel had. The camera zoomed in on the tallest of the behemoth skyscrapers that was seen lining the picture and a logo, almost shining spun and flipped rapidly in mysterious ways before hammering itself onto the screen of the viewer: Multiverse News! LIVE From Antecedant! With: Martin Mcdonafray!

tKXUn4h.png
"Tonights' host ladies and gentlemen! I present to you: Martin Mcdonafray!"
A loud and robotic voice, definitely from a commentator droid was heard saying. Followed by an applause from the not-so-present audience that was supposed to be on set. The mentioned man, Martin Mcdonafray, could also be seen jumping onto the stage, smiling widely as he waved to the camera before sliding into a large comfortable chair behind a table, his usual seat here on the evening talkshow. Martin was a man nearing his sixties. A man sporting a grey light brown hair and a well trimmed moustache, accompanied by what looked like a latest mens fashion suit. A man of extravagance, that was a good word to describe him. A fake sigh was heard from him as he was seated, his glance scanning the imaginary crowd with a broad smile. The imaginary crowd was obviously out of view from those watching the show, so it looked good on camera.

"Welcome back everybody, welcome back! My first guest tonight: A man who've just started out his career. Please welcome! Jorzen Quank!" Martin had said with a chuckle before raising himself from his chair, glancing towards the entrance to the talkshow studio.

[member="Jorzen Quank"]​

Jorzen Quank

Festive Fauna Finder
Jorzen Quank, Beast Hunter, walked onto the set pushing a medium-length table. He'd been warned about the bright lights and the fake audience, and had even been walked through his entrance twice to make sure he wasn't going to say anything to embarrass himself or his gracous host.

Quank was dressed in his normal hunting attire: long brown leather coat over an open-collar shirt tucked into sturdy pants, and knee-high boots. At Mcdonafray's request, he'd brought several unusual but not particularly dangerous animals with him, all currently concealed in travel cases beneath the dark blue tablecloth.

The hunter took the host's soft hand into his own roughly calloused one and shook it with a nod and a smile, taking a seat next to Martin's desk.

"How are you, Martin?" he asked. "Thanks for inviting me on."

[member="Martin Mcdonafray"]

The electronic crowd cheered and applauded as Jorzen entered the talkshow studio, a few whispers heard as it was made visible he was pushing a table wih a blue tablecloth on top of it, which had a few conspicuous box shaped bulges hidden under it. Martin jokingly glanced towards it with a raised brow as the HoloCamera focused on his face, a huge smile seen on it as he quickly adjusted his collar and tie before taking a step forward to shake Jorzen's robust hand with that of his own and giving Jorzen a friendly pat on the shoulder before they both slipped into their chairs. Jorzen's being one of a comfortable armchair like design, while Martin's by the desk was more like a barstool with a backrest.

As Jorzen started to talk Martin leant back in the chair of his own, looking as if letting out a sigh of exhaustion, adjusting his open suit a bit as if getting relaxed, ending the whole with folding his hands across his stomach as he listened.

"I'm fine! Thank you!" Martin replied as Jorzen was finished with speaking, almost as fast back up sitting straight in his chair as he was to lean back in it, his gesturing starting anew with a broad smile: "And not a problem! Really. Ye're after all a man of quite the special caliber. Tha' I've heard. And these days on Antecedant there's not quite like the Nature seeking hunters! It's something looked up upon, truly. Especially by the Ladies.~" He smiled once more, albeit a bit slight at his own joke, turning in his chair to face towards the entrance, a finger being put on his lips as if pondering before he pointed it towards the table: "So, Jorzen. I wonder. What is it ye got for me over there?"

[member="Jorzen Quank"]​

Jorzen Quank

Festive Fauna Finder
"Well Martin," said Jorzen, leaning forward, "I've brought a few friends of mine from the McKennicock Zoo. I thought you and your viewers might like to meet them. You're not scared of rancors, are you?" The joke had been written by a member of Mcdonafray's staff. Jorzen didn't think it was funny, but canned laughter filled the studio anyway. He moved to rise from his chair, then settled back down again until the laughter faded, then rose again, wheeling the table to the mark pre-taped on the studio floor.

Reaching behind and under the cloth, the beast hunter fiiddled with a cage for a moment, then brought up a small, white, furry creature to digital "ooohs" and giggles. It had tiny nubs of horns on top of it's head. "This is Bolbol, a climbling tauntaun cub. Normally they come from the planet Hoth. This one's about eight weeks old, but don't let his size fool you. In about eight months he'll be three times this size."

"Ah? That actually reminds me of something." Martin said before Jorzen made the staged joke who had been written by the team at Multiverse News: "The McKennicock Zoo will give ye fifteen procent discount on all group entries this monday if ye mention that you've watched this show!" Martin winked quickly at the HoloRecorder before turning back towards Jorzen with a smile, the Zoo was obviously a sponsor of tonights show, no wonder. His smile wided a bit as the pre-written joke was about to be said, it seemed like he was enjoying himself: "Me? Scared? Nooo." Martin chuckled in response to the staged joked, raising himself from his chair to follow Jorzen at a distance. Standing by the edge if the blue cloth covered table.

As the white furry creature was revealed Martin took a step a bit closer to inspect it, not entirely staged, it wasn't because he was too fond of animals, but he hadn't been at the local zoo, any zoo matter of factly for a long time. And he wasn't one to travel often and especially not to wildlife zones when he finally did. The tauntaun cub was beautiful in its own right, and a bit absentminded Martin glanced briefly up towards Jorzen. "It was this kind of creature the settlers of Hoth used to travel around before their speeders wher' made able to survive the cold climate, correct?" He straightened his back as he was finished looking at Bolbol, the wide smile of his appearing on his face once again as he awaited a response.

[member="Jorzen Quank"]​

Jorzen Quank

Festive Fauna Finder
"Actually Martin, these guys mainly climb glaciers and live in caves. They eat lichens and mosses, and don't spend a lot of time on their back legs like their bigger brothers and sisters."

Jorzen let Martin give the baby one more look before taking it back and replacing it back in it's temperature-controlled case. "This next one is really interesting. I captured her myself." The beast hunter seemed to have a bit of trouble hoisting the thing from its cage, and when he finally stood and moved from behind the table, both of his arms were filled with an obviously heavy mound of long, tan hair. It's seemed to be mashed upon a fat neck, and it possessed a wickdly sharp beak as well as a long, rat-like tail.

"This is Eve. She's a ganjuko from Fenn. See that beak? When she's full-grown it'll be sharp and durable enough to make a dagger out of, and their coats can be woven into clothing, rugs, all sorts of things. Need to watch out when if you ever find them in a herd though. They're really jumpy, and before you know it, stampede!" He brought the ganjuko close enough to Martin to touch if he wanted, it's razor-sharp beak snapping at a piece of pink fruit Jorzen offered it as he moved.

Martin Mcdonafrayhttp://starwarsrp.net/user/6049-martin-mcdonafray/

"Ah.. Very well then, Jorzen!" Martin spoke as his question was answered, he adusted himself a bit looking with interest at Jorzen as the next creature was put into sight. A funny looking one taking everything into consideration. Carefully he extended a hand towards it to stroke it briefly, he hesitated as it turned its face towards him, perhaps trying to protect the pink fruit it had been given.

Martin for one wasn't sure, but shrugged it off with a quiet laugh, putting his hand into his pockets instead: "Well Eve 'ere is quite the example, are they hunted a lot back on Fenn?" He raised a brow at the HoloRecorder afterwards, continuing to smile as broadly as ever.

[member="Jorzen Quank"]​

Jorzen Quank

Festive Fauna Finder
"Some," the beast hunter admitted, moving once more behind the table. "I've heard of some ganjuko ranchers as well, but it's hard to have enough land to allow them to graze and roam freely without trying to kill each other...ufff, sorry, he's trying to get away here...got him, or any other livestock you might be trying to raise."

Jorzen looked down at the remaining cage, took a deep breath, and knelt to open it. "This last one is a bit...tricky." The hunter rose, carrying in both arms what seemed to be an enormous, multi-legged worm, or snake, or bug. Fully four feet long, it was a wriggling nightmare for any vermiphobe. "This is Mimi. She's a taozin. Cute, isn't she?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom