Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech MT-M16 Falsekill Pill

Status
Not open for further replies.
red-pill.jpg

Image Source: http://www.blogher.com/files/images/offers/red-pill.jpg?1295030120
Intent: A substance developed to help the Sith Assassins escape tricky situations or other such things.
Development Thread: N/A
Manufacturer: Mystic Tekk
Model: N/A
Affiliation: Sith Assassins
Modularity: There are three versions of the pill.
Production: Limited
Material: Powdered Chemicals

Description: This pill can be used for many things, at the discretion of its user. However, its effects are as follows: It slows down the user's heart rate at vital signs down to a near-death level. Anyone checking for a pulse, as well as heart rate monitors and other such technology will be fooled into thinking the user is dead. And yes, this will fool lifeform scanners as well. As a result of this near-death state, the user's force signature (If any) will be shrunk down, almost as if they were actually dead. Please note this pill can be placed in a tooth, similar to a cyanide molar. There are three forms of this pill.

Red- effects last one hour
Blue- effects last three hours
Half and Half- effects last five hours

There are also two versions of the pills in general. One for humans, and one for non-humans.

However, there are several disadvantages to this product. The user cannot and will not wake until the time is up. In that time, they have no control as to what happens to them. This drug MUST NOT be mixed with any other depressants, or the user will die. This product is not recommended for users with heart conditions. Also, please note differing body masses will affect how long this pill's effects last. Mystic Tekk responsible for any injuries or death caused by this pill.

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
<p>RESEARCH REVIEW<br /> <br />Star Wars Canon:<br />Pending initial review<br /> <br />Starwars Chaos: <br />Pending initial review<br /> <br />WITHOUT DEV THREADS<br />Pending initial review<br /><br />WITH DEV THREADS<br />Pending Initial review<br /><br />SUGGESTIONS<br />Pending Inital review</p>

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
[member="Lord Ajihad"]
Just a few questions, here. Does this affect all beings the same way or is it just geared towards humans/near humans? Also, I'm assuming this doesn't compensate for folks with larger bodymass? When you're talking pharmaceuticals, most times you can get away with a general dosage, but with something like this where the dose is borderline lethal (enough depressant medication can kill you) you have to tailor it the more powerful the medication becomes.

[member="Popo"]

1. Yes, you'd be correct to assume this affects all species.

2. Indeed, this will affect people with different body masses differently. Therefore, if a Hutt takes a three hour pill, they may only be affected for two hours.

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
[member="Lord Ajihad"]
Mkay, therein we have an issue. With the huge diversity of species in Star Wars, even bartenders have to have the equivalent understanding of chemicals akin to most biologists and medical professionals. While one chemical may dull pain in a human, it might have lessened effect on a near-human or even outright kill a non-human. Some species may find one drug lethal while another finds it a fun, hallucinogenic pastime. You see where I'm going with this?

I'll need this to affect humans and near humans OR non-humans, but not both. Otherwise, you may have just killed a Bothan spy with this drug if they take it.

As for the bodymass thing, please incorporate that into the submission.

[member="Popo"]

Ok, will edit.

As for species thing, would it be possible to make two versions? One for humans, and one for non-humans. Or would it have to species-by species? For example: a Trandoshan pill, a Hutt pill, a Kel Dor pill, etc.

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
[member="Lord Ajihad"]
One for humans/near humans and one for non humans should be fine, but you may want to add a disclaimer that your company isn't responsible for adverse effects. With literally hundreds if not thousands of non-human species out there, one of them is bound to have an adverse effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom