Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mr Zachariah Conway

Hello!

So Zach's coming up to 200 posts and has an actual good story forming. On top of that, I'm coming up to my nine year anniversary on this site. Good lord I've been here a while. So I guess it's about the time to feed my ego a little and turn to the community of Chaos and just say "thoughts?".

Thoughts on my writing, thoughts on Zach, absolutely nothing is off limits. Anything I can use to improve, please say it!

Thank you!

First off, congratulations on being with the site for 9 years! That's amazing!

Because I'm new, and my rp journey with Zach is just starting really, I don't have too much to offer in the way of thoughts or criticisms. So far, I've really enjoyed the interactions with you; I think you are a great writer who is super kind and fun to work with and talk to. I think Zach as a character has a lot of potential, and I eagerly look forward to watching his story unfold and seeing what ambitions of his come to fruition. Definitely don't be afraid to have him do Sithy things to achieve his goals and desires too. And be open to him changing his personal views and morals as his story progresses and as he rises in the Sith ranks. He's surrounded by wolves that would like nothing more than to either shred him to pieces or try to manipulate him into serving their ends and desires. I would love to see some ruthless Zachariah action in the future :)

I don't really have any constructive criticisms with your writing style or anything else coming to mind right now; others who have known you longer and how you write might though, so I'll let them say their piece. Overall, I enjoy the content you put out, and i enjoy reading the stories you write!

I hope this was somewhat helpful! I've never done one of these before lol

Commodore Helix

Disintegrations done dirt cheap.
I don't usually do these. I'm not even sure I can really pick apart someone else's hard work with a critical eye, but I'll give my thoughts anyway.

Like Rev, I'm newish here, and so haven't had just too much experience writing with you. That said, the experience I have had has been overwhelmingly positive. You're easily one of the nicest and chillest people on this site, and a joy to interact with IC and OOC.

As far as your writing goes, I'm a poor judge, but to my eye it's perfectly serviceable and even above average. Good grammar and clear, readable verbiage that never leaves any confusion as to the intent of the post. I look forward to seeing how Zachariah deals with the challenges of being in a place as cutthroat and ruthless as the Sith Order.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom