Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moving On.

Seguidor Oculto de la Verdad
Well we got screwed on Etti IV, and one of our members was a spy. But enough of that.

Firstly we will be starting a new dominion soon, likely Ventooine or Ruuria.
Second The Sith Council Avatar title is now avaible by request in the request your rank titles.
Anyways lets keep doing what we do.
Last and most importantly. We have a non-agression treaty with the Pubs, that includes no dominion races. So no joining as ally to any invasions, or starting them.

Karolus Krupp

Minister of Intelligence
I don't want to bring him up but what Sicarius said about the dominions would strategically benefit us more quoting: " Also, it should be noted that if we create a circle, we gain all the land that's in it. Mirial, Telos, Eol Sha, Sernpidal. If we get those we get Ruuria, Ventooine, Neelgaimon. "

Other than that, are we gonna go by the 'scheduled dominion' I've advised using earlier or continuing the standard way?

Karolus Krupp

Minister of Intelligence
Ord Janon, Srnpidal, Eol Sha, Ruuria conquered = Ventoiine, Neelglaimon conquered automatically. WE need to get Ruuria as soon as possible, it's on the hyperlane and out all the previous four said planets would be the most strategical, I would say take Telos but not yet, too risky and too close to Mandos, theyve got Serenno and I am sure they are gonna move on Telos next due to it's strategic importance and the benefit of having Telos itsself so we shouldn't stick our noses there. At least that's my advice. Make frontier planets military outposts and consider which planets to be as retreating outposts.

EDIT: Belkadan, could be taken secretly which is above Ord Janon, and make it a retreat position just in case the "Russians reach Berlin" again.

Karolus Krupp

Minister of Intelligence
Considering the Ruurians, this is gonna be an easy peasy. I've got a plan and I am going to put it down in the first post of the Dominion. I will have talks with the Ruurian's leader.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom