Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moving Forums Within the Faction

Vina Zomo

Best Karking Healer. Ever.
While trying to edit the navigation element of the Healer's Guild (i.e. move a couple of forums I had created over to the active part and vice versa), I have discovered that I am no longer able to do anything with it. I can't even create a new navigational element. The little 4-pointed cross thing shows up when I hover my mouse over the forum name, but when I try to move it the only thing that happens is that the name is highlighted (much in the same way as you would highlight text with your mouse). Similarly, when I click both the gear icon and the "Add new navigation element", the only thing that happens is I am returned to the top of the page.

Now, I know when I first created the faction I was able to move forums, but now I can't. I also cannot move topics within a forum, merely delete, hide, or pin them.

I am also perfectly open to the suggestion that it's a simple case of operator error (trust me, I've had more than a few instances of that) but in any case, would an admin or someone be willing to take a peek at it, please? Thank you.

Vina Zomo

Best Karking Healer. Ever.
[member="Tefka"]

I'll try to, if I have time. Friday evenings I work right after school, and this Saturday I will be lacking WiFi for most if not all of the day, so it will either be Saturday evening/night or Sunday evening/night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom