Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Movin' on up [faction]

Ark Tallen

Quartermaster of the Expeditionary fleet.
Vengeancefrigate_zpsh39meqf0.jpg

Ark was taking the order to a new level, he needed a frigate. His whole life, he never would have dreamed he would have been able to pilot a frigate, let alone own one. The Archeron was her name, a tank of a ship, capable of destroying fleets, even if she was as slow as spiced up corellian hound. She was stealthed up above the smugglers moon, And the sellers weren't the nicest of people.

Didnt matter to Ark anyhow, hed been in the mix of these kinds of people before and knew how they operated. First, Ark and his companions would find the ship using secret coords. Next, Ark would use the false verification forger aboard his own ship to board the Acheron without being detected by and police forces, then negotiate a price, It was that simple.

"What do you guys think?" Ark spoke to his companions on the Emerald Kingfisher, typing in the coordinates of the Acheron.

@Venris Helion [member="stardust"] @Zavzen Sae'ryx

[member="Ark Tallen"]

"I think that either Vas is rubbing off on you, or you brought me along to get back at me for sneaking you out of that prison through its Corpse Hatch." Venris replied, sitting in the co-pilot's seat and sharpening one of his blades before sliding it back into one of many hidden sheathes beneath his coat. "Either way, as long as we get one huge monster of a frigate for our troubles and don't end up dead in the process I won't have half a mind to come back as one of those rumored jedi ghosts and haunt you for the rest of your life."

Truth be, Venris had only suspected that Ark had invited him along for the exact reason he had specified or as some way of thanking him for said rescue after he had been made aware of just how dangerous these sellers might be.

[member="Ark Tallen"]

"I think the plan is a little convoluted, but if you want to do this, I'll go along." Zavzen said in reply to Ark's question from where he leant against the wall. "I mean I could of made it a lot easier by using some of the favours I'm owed to force the group into giving us the thrice damned ship, but no~, it's too easy," the zabrak grumbled at he staggered into a seat. His headaches had been getting worse recently and this complicated scheme didn't make it any easier of his head, why couldn't they do it the fast way. Zavzen collapsed into the seat and leaned his head back, closing his eyes. "Wake me when we're there," he mumbled before dropping off to sleep.

Ark Tallen

Ark swiveled around in his seat addressing his friends. "Hah, good ol' Vass. That prison incident though, that wasnt one if my fondest memories of Kamino" Ark spoke to [member="Venris Helion"] with a chuckle. Typing into the console again, Ark began to push the engines a little harder to cruise at a faster rate toward his destination. Once again, he reached over to another console, typing in another code.

"This is Ark Tallen to the Archeron, permission to come aboard. verification code 11094563"

Eventually the speaker crackled and a response came "Welcome Aboard"

Ark quickly got quiet. It was time for business, no jokes or laughs.

@Zavzen Sae'ryx

[member="Ark Tallen"]

Venris began to unclip himself from his seat. "Well Ark, I'll warn you in advance: if I get killed trying to purchase YOUR oversized frigate I'm coming back as one of those Jedi ghosts so I can haunt you." He warned, a bit of a smile on his face even as he made his way out of the cockpit. "So...who exactly are your buyers anyways? You didn't say what sort of people we'd be dealing with."

Tyranus

The Darkness feeds me
[member="Ark Tallen"]
Tyranus just sat their in his chair with his hands clasped waiting for when they would board. He took his lightsaber from his belt and held it in his hands, examining the shaft of it. He throes it up into the air and catches it with his left hand and then continues to hold it in his hand. Tyranus turns to the side and grabs his mandalorion helmet and puts it on over his head. He crossed his arms and then waits for when they will board the frigate.

Ark Tallen

Ark reached forward and turned off the coms, just in case his sellers where listening. He hated these situations, these kinds of men enjoyed life only when they felt safe behind their money. And when someone came in contact with thta money, whether it was selling or buying, they became defensive. Ark swiveled around in his chair, looking at his companions.

"These men are progressiveness, they will do anything, kill anyone, to ensure a thrive. And as much as i love to enjoy life for what it is, unless we keep this professional and make it as fast as possible, i might not be able to enjoy it much longer."

​It wasn't often Ark had to be serious with his brothers and sisters in the fleet, but now was more than enough time to do so. Swiveling around in his chair again, Ark laid eyes upon the beast. A war frigate if he ever saw one, and it deserved its name wholly. The Acheron. Bringing his ship into the docking bay, Ark saw the man who was selling. A greasy Quarren by the name of Labaque.

"Stay in the ship for now, ill signal for you to come out." Ark spoke quietly.

Unlocking the decompression chamber, Ark stepped foot onto the beauty. Walking up to Labaque, Ark spoke. "Greetings, I hope you dont mind if i brought some friends, do you?"

The slimy crook spoke in his native language with a hidden anger. "Of course, master Tallen, bring them along". That was all Ark needed, sending a signal to the ship for his friends to tag along.

[member="stardust"] [member="Tyranus Collik"] [member="Venris Helion"] @Zavzen Sae'ryx

Tyranus

The Darkness feeds me
[member="Ark Tallen"]
Tyranus walked out of the hatch and he looked around and then looked towards the ship. He had to admit, it was a beauty, much better looking then his Victory-Class Star Destroyer which he thought of selling or giving up to somebody. He walked towards Ark and just stood their waiting for the right moment and for the signal. He crossed his arms waiting and looked back at Acheron, it was a beauty but he began to think about painting a symbol on it but he wondered what type of symbol to paint on it.

When the signal came to tag along, Zavzen sighed and forced himself to his feet, pulling on his tunic and cloak as he went. Just before he exited the ship he stopped and adjusted his swords, moving them from his hip to his back so that they would be hidden under his cloak. After he was done he walked down the ramp slowly, stretching out his force sense as much as possible, wanting to keep track of where everyone was at once. As he came to a stop next to Ark he stared at the ship they had come to buy, while he was not overjoyed by its appearance, it capabilities on the other hand made him interested.

[member="Ark Tallen"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom