Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mountain Lullaby

Lira cradled her chin softly as she watched the events unfolding before her. Her gaze flowed from each person, but eventually came to settle on the Alor. His armored form held quite a commanding, even intimidating presence. She listened to his deep tone deliver the ruling, and she watched the accused begin to protest. However, his words were cut short by [member="Jor Kvall"].

A soft smile tugged at the corners of her lips as Alor Kvall made his way over. Behind him, the figures of the others present began to fade away. She drew a breath in, considering his question.

“I do,” She answered with a solemn nod, stepping up to meet him.

She wanted to draw the Alor closer, but her eyes flickered to their surroundings. They were very much in the public eye. Lira's chin bowed for a moment. Her fingers moved, dancing close to Jor's.

“And what now, my Alor?” Lira asked, returning her gaze to his eyes. “Will you show me the village?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom