Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Mother Knows Best

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
Although a bit reluctant to leave her side, Alisteri did take a step back as she crouched down over her mother's body. He didn't want to get in the way of anything after all, and the idea of being too close as she disrupted the Force wasn't exactly something that he wanted to do. It was a good idea, he had read once or twice that even after death some Sith have found ways to have their power persist.

He wasn't sure how much of those stories he believed, but one can't be too careful.

His gaze followed Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru as she left the room, reluctantly staying in place. Good luck... After a moment he glanced at the corpse that he was standing next to and took another step away from it. Usually the sight of blood would make him feel a bit peckish, but he simply felt numb as he stared at the fallen Lady Tremiru for another moment before looking away.

A part of him almost regretted it had to come to this, but what was done was done. Now he just had to wait for Alina's return.

He chose to pass the time by sitting and meditating off to one side of the room as the other Acolyte was busy pacing. Disassembling and reassembling his weapon, simply sitting there with his thoughts, focusing on the Force around him, he even thought about shooting lightning at the wall at one point but decided against it. He idly wondered if he could sneak over to one of the libraries and snag something to read, but decided against that as well. Better to sit and wait until he knew he was safe to wander around the place after all.

"Hm?" The masked man perked up slightly as Arcturus Dinn Arcturus Dinn spoke, nodding in acknowledgment. Oh chit, have I not introduced myself? Well that was easy to remedy. "A pleasure to meet you, I'm Alisteri. Impressive work back there by the way."

Finally, he could hear footsteps approaching. He quickly got to his feet as he gaze snapped to the doorway, a small sigh of relief leaving him as Alina returned. And with two Sangnir guards no less. Interesting... He nodded as she spoke, glancing back at the other man. "Lady Tremiru. It does have a ring to it, as long as I don't have to bow whenever I see you." Of course, he had no intention of leaving.

Not only was there a library to explore, he wanted to be there for Alina as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom