Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mos Eisley Cantina

TD-31404

T
TD-31404 and D'vok Windroamer walked through the doors of the cantina, with the trooper limping in. They had just been in an encounter with Tusken Raiders. The sandtrooper still did not know who this man was, all he knew was his name. They had escaped on his ship and that was all the information he had gotten.

But what the trooper did know, is that they would not like seeing a member of the empire in this place. Creatures were giving him all kinds of dirty looks. All he wanted was a drink, no trouble. Truth was, he hated the empire. He was captured as a young boy and forced to join. He could understand why they were displeased.

"Are you sure I'm safe here in my uniform?" he asked D'vok.

[member="TD-31404"]

As a Rimworld Ranger, Ham could be found on any Outer Rim planet at any given time. At this particular given time he was on Tatooine, in one of the many cantinas spread throughout Mos Eisley, enjoying a glass of Corellian Whiskey. He was supposed to reporting to the Sheriff Marshal in half an hour, and any conversation with that man required a blood/alcohol level of substantial.

The ranger was about to take another sip when some commotion by the entrance caught his eye. A stormtrooper? Here?

Hamish sighed. Looks like he'd have to keep the peace instead of enjoy his drink. Already, a group of displeased Rodians were slowly advancing from the back of the bar, barely hiding their intentions -- maim or kill mister stormtrooper.

"No, ya ain't," Hamish interjected, calling out as the stormtrooper finished his question. "You both better make a hasty exit if you wanna live another day, y'hear?"

It wasn't a threat, just a friendly warning.

[member="TD-31404"] [member="D'vok Windroamer"]

Some people in the musky Cantina could easily be mistaken for guards in their outfits of helmets, suits, or even just their stare-down looks glinting into your eyes every time they gave a flicker. As a new member to the guard team, La'kuus felt strangely blended in. She wore a classic armor that featured a simple white structure, looking more like it belonged in the war, with a gleeming white helmet painted in a few areas a bright orange to pasty yellow.

At the sight of the sudden arousing of the crowd, she stood from her seat and walked neatly to the armored piece of stranger. "My friend, I advise you take your helmet and markings off indoors. I can provide you with a cloak if you would like a quick drink, but I must assure you, that type of armor doesn't stay with the crowd too long." With a small cross of the arms, the woman looked him over, then the person who seemed to be going along with him.

TD-31404

T
"Sir, my friend here is correct. We've been through a lot today and me personally, I hate the Empire." he told the man.

The man didn't seem to be getting the point.

"We mean no harm and just want a drink. now why don't you tell these people if they lay one hand on me they are dead?"

[member="Hamish McNair"]

"I know you mean no harm, I mean, look atcha. Those guys, though," Ham said as he pointed to the group of Rodians still advancing. "Wanna make mincemeat outta ya."

He looked the woman up and down, then nodded.

"Or listen to her, either way... You boys need some serious street smarts."

Ham sipped his whiskey and watched the drama unfold.

TD-31404

T
Taking the woman's advice, D'vok handed him a black duster, combat pants, and boots. The trooper stepped in a room to change, and the cantina went back to doing their things. There was one problem however, the clothes did not fit. He tried to squeeze them on but they were just too small for him. Great, now he was a naked sandtrooper.

"Gosh darnit." he muttered under his breath.

He put the stormtooper clothes back on and stepped outside.

"Thanks for these," he said sarcastically as he threw the clothes to D'vok. He stepped up to the woman and told her there would be no need for that, and then walked over to the bar. People from all over eyed him and gave him dirty looks. D'vok came and sat down next to him.

@La'kuus Quelin

"Rodians... I always liked rodians."
D'vok gave them an intimidating glare as he straightened his burnt brown pilot's jacket.
"Trooper. There's a store across the street. buy some clothes with these credits. and now."
D'vok handed him a 100 credit chit, and ordered a correlian whiskey.

[member="TD-31404"]

With a small, bored expression, the woman in the suit whipped out a large pistol and held it to the back of the trooper's head without second thought. No need for worry, she wouldn't shoot. Well, maybe that's why the gun was there, for worry. "I'm going to have to ask you to head into the back so we can finish this the easy way, trooper." She said in somewhat of a mess of words. There really was no way to say get naked and take my robes politely. At least the end result could end up in someone getting a better change of clothes and a few limbs still attached.

TD-31404

T
"D'vok, these clothes are too small. People are just going to have to deal with me."

And they did. A shot from across the cantina missed and hit another man's glass, shattering it. The trooper jumped over the counter taking cover.

The lady from before was behind him, he could tell. He whipped back around and whacked her gun to the ground. No way was he getting changed now, everyone hated him already so it would be of no use.

"Listen ma'am, I'm not changing at this time so you can step back before someone gets hurt, now,"

@D'vok Windroamer
@La'kuus Quelin

All Hamish could do was arch an eyebrow as the stormtrooper walked around hurriedly, clothed, unclothed, Ham didn't even know anymore. He shrugged, returned to face the bar, took another sip of whiskey, then set down his ancient slugthrowing revolver on the bar. While Ham did this, he shot the Rodians a glance and shook his head.

"Don't," he began, and then someone shot a blaster. Hamish just sighed, muttering some cusswords to himself as he stood casually off the stool. Revolver in hand, he directed it to the Twi'lek who shot the bolt and fired, dispensing some harsh Outer Rim justice.

"No more shootin'," he demanded, brandishing his revolver and his ranger badge to the whole cantina.

[member="TD-31404"] [member="D'vok Windroamer"]

Without question, as the pistol "magically" disappeared from her hand without a chance, the woman drew her next pistol and held it firmly in hand this time, keeping some distance this time as she aimed for the trooper's head. "It's my job to take people who make a scene outside. I suggest you head to the back calmly and quietly to get a change before this whole bar becomes a blood thirsty gun-fight. Or you, whoever you are, you seem like his friend. Help him into the back if you will. I can bring drinks." She kept a calm tone herself, wasting a single second to flicker her eyes at the rest of the bar and the people around.

TD-31404

T
The so-called sheriff shot a round into the Twi'lek who had shot at him. He flashed his badge and revolver at the crowd, hoping they'd calm down, but it's a cantina, of course they didn't listen. More shots occured, some hitting others, some missing completely.

D'vok hopped down beside him. "Behind the bar. GET DOWN!"

"Careful, he's a stubborn one," he said to the woman behind them.

"Guys, now is not the time to discuss my clothing, now is the time to make sure we don't die,"

TD-31404

T
"D'vok, can we just get out of this place? I don't feel like having a drink anymore, and these people obviously don't want me here."

D'vok was his only means of transportation and without him, the empire would surely find him, maybe even execute him. He trusted D'vok to listen to him.

"Come on, let's go!" he screamed as he hopped back over the bar, returning shots and also dodging them. He leaped out of the canting and hid by some trash cans. Angry aliens burst out and went a couple of feet looking for him, but luckily to no prevail.

He waited impatiently for D'vok to come out so he could finally leave.

[member="D'vok Windroamer"] [memebr="TD-31404"]

Amusing, the both of them. La'kuus bent down to pick up her pistol and put it back where it belonged, then turned her eyes to see more scrambling feet. Turning to the other companion, La'kuus spoke gently to D'vok. "I strongly suggest you keep him with you if you value his life, but if you value yours more, it would be wise to act like nothing happened. The back of the bar is open for you two to hide today, if you can get him back there without him knocking over any more drinks." After her little talk, she turned to the bartender who worked in the gunfire like nothing was happening, now speaking a small flicker of languages at him to offer help with the clean up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom