Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

More To Come

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Hard to get things going when life is getting in the way. I'm not normally this busy. But with me going back to work for a few days a week, hubby being sick, an audition and getting things prepared for my milestone birthday coming up, it's been tough!

But there'll be at least a couple of faction threads in the works that'll start once our dominion is near completion. I know that a lot of you have alts with other factions that are at war with eachother, so it's not really fair for me to pull you all away from it. I just don't want it to take too long so that the plots get lost or shelved.

War games are going good so far. I'll try to keep it going, given that some haven't posted in a while. But be kind...I haven't fleeted before, nor have I done a big ground battle...lol All by myself there fighting all of you :p

My odds aren't good...lol

She moves like she don't care
It's slow but going on well. As long as we crawl finish to 50. At the rate my team is arguing, we could reach 50 posts without even firing a shot :D

If people start getting tired of the thread and we have reached 50 posts, I guess we can say it started raining heavily and all war games are cancelled or something. Er... is that allowed? :cool:

[member="Mariya Fleischer"]

I'd so do this.

But yeah, I should of been actively posting in the dominion but due to being bombarded by assignments (last one is due Tuesday so tomorrow is my last day of stress) I've had to very much select the threads my posts end up in. I'll try and churn out a post tomorrow for the dominion but no promises. If I don't churn one out tomorrow, it'll be tuesday.

Never be a student.

Kay-Larr

LOL cancelled due to bad weather. Too funny!

I do have a couple of surprises in store, one of which I may include in my next post. It'll be another added element that I hope I can handle...lol. Our last dom took over a month. So hopefully this one is better...lol

I'll have time to post later today. Fingers crossed.

I'm currently packing to go away for the week and build castles in the sand with my Daughter...

-That said, I am bringing my laptop so I will do my best to keep on top of things!

She moves like she don't care
[member="Lady Kay"], bad weather does stop training in real life... So just suggesting a nice way to end the thread instead of leaving it hanging and then said "Hey all, we have hit 50 and it's time to ask the RPJ."

Looks awfully abandoned. My perfectionist trait finds a thread hanging in mid air to be annoying :p

Kay-Larr

Oh I'm annoyed by abandoned threads too [member="Mariya Fleischer"] and I'm not looking to do that here. So not to worry.

I'll post later tonight when the little one goes to bed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom