Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

More Threads... (And if i owe people them)

Looking to do more threads, and as usual if by chance i forgot about a thread i was in... do be sure to hit me upside the head.

Anyways. The Characters im interested in getting more threads is those three that ive been focusing on as of late and trying to further expand in the Chaos community.

First Solan Charr, the Character posting this Advert. Simple as such hes the King of Kesh and a dabbler of the dark side or rather its emotional focus rather than the normal darkside cause pain and destruction focus people would normally associate with it. Avid lover of his gardens on Kesh and spends a great deal of time overseeing his home and looking to help those in the galaxy when given the chance, this man doesn't hold back in a fight normally. Hes very calm and collected though and as far as his attitude towards others, it is very hard to get him to act in anger against you unless you harm those he cares about.

So ya, for him there's really any threads that could be done and im more than happy to see what i can get going with him.

Next Alexandra Feanor

A woman who spends most of her time on Alderaan, she is a lightside focused rogue master who spends a great deal of time in meditation or teaching others. Regarding herself as nothing more than a Historian and teacher rather than a master of the force. She is very erratic in how her emotions will show themselves and how she carries herself as she is slightly... strange. Look if you've met Alex, you know what i mean when i say she is strange.

Anything thread wise works for this, keep in mind though duels will not be so simple to set up as a simple chat is.

Last is Alexander Sannes.

Echani supporter of the Republic who comes from a noble family on Eshan, hes force sensitive and has a deep love of music and history. Untrained force sensitive though understands his sensitivity and owns a saber he got from a man in the past (learn about this story IC). But ya thats all about him for now.

His name is unknown but, people call him hydra, He has a unknown troubled past and he has replaced his most of his body with cybernetics that provide him with unknown power, he is a stratigic hunter that plans his strikes and quick thinks when things go wrong

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom