Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private More Than Blood

ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ɢᴜɴ
Clxe04R.png

Unidentified HWK-290 light freighter,
A few hours later...

Tae'l was sat near Jademar Eurisa Jademar Eurisa , tapping her claws anxiously on the crate that had become her seat while watching a pot of Cassius Tea boil on the stove across from her.

Despite there being two cups set aside for the occasion, the Mandalorian's face remained hidden beneath a helmet just as it had when the two met earlier that day. Even if the Jedi could not see it, only a few glances had been spared and little else, while the silence was only broken by the steady bubbling of their tea and the subtle hum of the ship's engine as it continued to drift through Hyperspace.

And yet, Tae'l's aura within the living force wasn't the cold or radiating apathy one would expect from their first interaction. Instead, the air around her felt shameful. Burdened even, though if the cause remained elusive.

It wasn't until the pot began to whistle that the young but grizzled Twi'lek seemed to acknowledge the small world around her, quickly leaving to remove the tea and pour it into each cup, and returning to offer one to her guest.

"Here, made from Cassius flowers. It's... it's good for your health"

p1UD36K.png

Her attention had focused on the girl for a moment, not speaking or saying a word.. she was staring at her quietly before speaking towards her. "Well, first take off your helment.. your safe around me and I would like to see the woman behind her helm. No one is here but you and I.. I prefer to see who I am speaking to. I can also feel your negative emotions coming off you. Tell me what is troubling you." She had asked softly, watching her very carefully and waiting to see what her responce would be to the question as she stared at the tea for a few moments before asking a second question towards her. "Explain your story to me and what I can do to help you get back on your rightful path. Tell me what troubles you.. you seem rather hateful towards Aloy? Why is that?" After asking the second one, the girl had breathed in before folding her arms towards her waiting for the lad to answer her smiling a bit. of course, jade was quite curious about the girl and wished to maybe grow close to her. She also wished to find out why she had hated aloy and hopefully reduce that along the way but for now she would need to focus on the girl herself rather than her parents. or well there own parents. She was technically adopted and there was nothing wrong with bonding with her would be sister.

The young female had finally decided to pick up the tea and lightly drink from it for a second, than placed it down than commenting on her attempt to steal her unfinished light saber. "Also, I want to be clear with you dear. The saber isn't quite finished.. you have disturbed me and stopped me from potentially searching for my last part that I had required to finish it. However seeing that you caused me to fail to aquire it.. you will repay me in another way later on~ For now don't worry about it. Now tell me about yourself and how you have lived your life." She said softly towards her before rubbing her head and taking another sip of her tea. Of course she had looked at the girl and admired her uniform for a moment or well her armor.

Her thoughts had been on something else that was currently on her kind at the current moment, they had been alone for the time being and she had never really known this young female before her that was her sister due to relationship with Aloy and Tan'yill. But after hearing what had been said about them in her presence, Jade had not really said anything rude or mean towards the girl. They wouldn't really know what Tael had really gone through currently, her goal was to potentially know her better after spending some time with her.

Tae'l Vizsla Tae'l Vizsla

Clxe04R.png
Jademar Eurisa Jademar Eurisa
"Well, first take off your helment..

"No, I-" Tae'l sputtered momentarily, pausing to take a deep breath and pass the tea along.

"I shouldn't... I'd be breaking my creed again"

She returned to her seat then, raising the chin of her helm only enough to sip her drink. Of the few features visible, the only thing of note was the lavender hue along the underside of her jaw. Everything else remained covered by steel padded fabrics.

However the force around her seemed to calm as the warm drink slowly vanished, allowing more to be felt than seen.

"Tell me what troubles you.. you seem rather hateful towards Aloy? Why is that?"

"I want to be clear with you dear. The saber isn't quite finished."

"you caused me to fail"

"you will repay me in another way later on~"

She listened to the young Jedi, regarding her with a sidelong stare behind the narrowed visor that might look more aggressive than she meant it to. In truth, She had forgotten how talkative Jedi could be, and that thought brought up many questions.

How were they related, if she was a Jedi? Was she even Mandalorian, and if not, how had Aloy adopted her?

She still regarded her as family of course, even if Tae'l lacked true understanding of the word ever since fleeing her own clan, but that didn't stop any of this from seeming strange to the runaway.

Though stranger still was this seeming debt Jademar spoke of. Something about the word 'repay' stuck out.

"If I'd known who you were beforehand, I wouldn't have interfered" She sighed apologetically. Though she likely would have never traveled to Batuu in the first place if she had known.

"I wouldn't have drawn on you either... I only agreed to take you because I don't want her to hurt you too"

She wasn't sure it was some sense of familial duty that brought her to this point or if her little black heart was simply guilt racked at the thought of allowing another to meet the same fate. Either way, Tae'l found herself opening up- or at least trying- about the very things she had kept hidden from the world ever since leaving Kamino.

"It's just what she does: use people until she can't anymore, then throw them aside. Tan'yill tried her best, not her fault how things turned out. But Aloy... Maybe you two started off better than we did, but I get the feeling there's a reason we've never met. Until today"

She would fold her arms over her armored chest, tapping that rogue claw on her gauntlet again.

"I mean, you ask me how I've lived? I didn't. I was grown in a vat to replace you, and I've been fighting to survive ever since. No stops. Just killing whoever she orders dead. Maybe most deserved it? but that doesn't change the fact that we were all just weapons to her"

"Even outfitted me with cybernetics. I couldn't feel anything, Jade... Only time I felt anything was battle. Joy, maybe pleasure...? I'm not sure what real people call it... Anything that would make most people feel fear, anger- trauma even- it spiked some chemical in my head... It got me addicted to killing things... Still hard to enjoy much else" She hissed.

Then she turned towards Jade, The fear and hate radiating from her almost as deeply as a Sith. Almost. But that fear wasn't for herself. More so towards the idea that Jade might ignore her warning and return to Clan Vizsla anyway.

"I don't know you well... But I know what she'll do if you go back, and I can't let that happen to anyone else"

The metallic tapping continued, even picking up speed as she turned away, thankful that the helm could still hide her face for the time being. The thought of anyone seeing her like this was almost as terrifying as leaving her newfound sister to end up like this. Though she wished that she didn't have to share any of this. With anyone.

p1UD36K.png

Jade had remained quiet listening to her words for the moment, taking in a deep breath as she listened to them quietly. Of course the very first thing that had came out of her mouth after she refused to remove her helm. It didn't take her long to speak either on that part. "Well, Firstly. If you had ever had it removed or taken it off yourself. You can always redeem yourself Tae'l. Let me tell you something that I don't usually tell anyone but very close people. I wasn't perfect among the people that I have bonded with and taken the time to get to know. Aloy may have helped me and taught me a few things. But normally I would have to do things myself rather than asking for help. However after listening to you and hearing you just said. I don't technically go around Aloy that much. Granted I miss spending time with her. I have been mostly alone and forgotten by many.. Even my ex-girlfriend Draco had forgotten about me or at the very least, she isn't no longer interested in me. I've encoutered quite a few people over the past few years. One I am very thankful for having his guidance and that was my master who taught me." She said softly towards her with a sigh before focusing her attention more deeply on the girl for a second, than proceeding to take another sip of her own tea. Time had passed through the room as they sat there in silence for a few moments, the girl had waited for her responce on this but suddenly speaking once more towards her in a more caring nature towards her.

"
I believe you deserve better than what you are suffering right now. I can tell just by your words alone, that you have been through hell and back. Than how about we get to know each other, Take the time to actually know each other and forgot about our problems.. oh and.. " She had paused staring at the girl before blinking just a few times before saying. "Honestly, your quite intellegent, brave and certainly not a pushover what so ever. I am also sure that you have a pretty face behind that helm of yours. Not only that, you might give off a menacing look towards others around you." The girl had commented on her facial appearance towards her, wondering how she would potentially take it. Her thoughts had been on how she had been treated or well potentially how the young girl had viewed the word. maybe it was probably good thing that jade had encountered her and now maybe she could help her let go of some the hatred, stress and number of things that could help her feel better about herself.

It was now time to adress a few things about herself and Aloy. The girl would decide to share her entire story with her and how she had actually met aloy in the very first time that they had encountered each other. She was much younger than what she was now today. Of course, the story was everything that had lead up to this day. "Well. I suppose I will tell you everything about my life and you can tell me if you think she is manpilative or not.. also.. I am the reason she has gotten pure beskar that isn't tainted with other minerals. She also helped me attempt to rebuild the ship, that I haven't even begun to rebuild correctly. Now listen and enjoy my story.. " She had removed a device from her pocket, it was a hologram, technically jade had recorded each and every interaction with random people, Aloy Vizla, Tan'yill, draco and few others that was important to herself. The girl had turned it on and it would began to tell Tael everything of jade's history and her interaction with Aloy.. The good parts.. even a part that was mentioned that jade wanted to meet her adored sister, which caused her to stare at the girl across from her. Of course when she had said that she would be paying her back, she had refused to speak on that till they had gotten along with each other for a bit, that way she could relieve her stress rather than adding more un-needed stress to her problems.

Clxe04R.png
Jademar Eurisa Jademar Eurisa
You can always redeem yourself Tae'l.

I've encoutered quite a few people over the past few years. One I am very thankful for having his guidance and that was my master who taught me."

"Hm, I've been without guidance for a very long time. It's one of the reasons I still wear the helmet: to honor a mentor I haven't spoken to since leaving"

I am also sure that you have a pretty face behind that helm of yours.

Tae'l went quiet again, breaking eye contact, or as close to eye contact as the visor would allow. Truth be told she had heard these words before and more frequently as of late, but certainly not from a Jedi. It was difficult to know how she should react or even feel about this, given she had never been given a healthy example before. Though it certainly made her feel something.

Nevertheless she would listen carefully to Jade, watching her produce a small holo-projector from her pocket.

Even the first recording was a vault of information in of itself, and came with a myriad of emotions which Tae'l wasn't quite prepared for just yet. Just the mention of the exchanged beskar alone was enough to bring out shame for losing it, as was the revelation that Jademar was from Kashyyyk, which had recently been sacked by The Enclave she once served.

In a way Tae'l felt as if she owed her now.

"You're a foundling, then?" She mused, trying to grapple with the idea that a Jedi could be Mando'ad, if Jade even considered herself Mandalorian.

"Maybe you should have kept the Beskar. My first helmet was made from that piece"

"...before it was lost"

Though hesitant at first, she finally reached up to carefully remove her new helm, allowing her Lavender face to be seen for the first time in many years, though she wouldn't dare to look at Jade's own face yet, her green and vibrant but broken eyes shying away under the newfound vulnerability that seemed so alien.

Instead she watched the holographic scene playing before her, the stark contrast between her eyes and the black markings around them giving her a look of intense focus.

p1UD36K.png

Jademar had turned her attention towards her after she had mentioned of the beskar that was given to her and was created for her first helmet.. the girl remained rather silent for a few moments, than choosing to speak towards her without a second thought lightly shifting her smile to a puzzled impression like face. Of course after asking a few things, the girl at first didn't really have much to say towards her at the current time.. her mind was like she was trying to figure out what kinda responce that she wanted to potentially say towards the young girl that was before her and in her presence.. she had rather not be rude towards her. After thinking for a couple of minutes that had passed into in the area between the two girls.. it hadn't been long before she had roughly said just a few words before placing on a smile towards her.

"Do not worry too much about that, even if the beskar was rare and hard to obtain.. it shouldn't have your worried.. sometimes failure's can teach you a rather important lesson.. I've learned that the hard way along the way, espically when I was still struggling to find my place.. if it wasn't.. for Aloy.. I would still probably be on Kashyyyk and suffering my usual nightmares that i don't often have anymore.. I know you must hate aloy for not being around and lots of other stuff.. she has some good quality's to her.. However, as I see it. I will not tell you what I think is right or wrong. It is free of choice for people to make their own decisions.. like say if you wanted to find out the truth of someone or discover something that might benefit you in the future. than the only thing I would have to say towards you is go for it. " She had mentioned towards her, than shifting her attention towards her hands.. for a moment..

The pure thought of interacting with Aloy and Tan'yill had once plagued her mind on meeting the two of them once more and anyone who would be thrilled to honestly have her around. The girl than would speak up for herself and mentioned something that she didn't often tell many people before her or around her in her life. "Look, Long time ago. I met someone that I thought was going to be with me for a long time and guide me but after aloy had met with her and myself.. the woman had disappeared and never really showed any possible interest in helping me out of her own self greed. I would say the best thing for you to do tae'l. The way you hold yourself upon interacting with the other mando that we previously was around.. keep your spunky attitude. Cause with the way things are so in the universe. ya need the guts and bravodo to keep going. Don't change who you are not for anything or anybody. You dominate and show the world what you are capable off.. " She had said towards Tae'l. Things wasn't always easy for jade.. she had to be careful in a world like this, otherwise she would end making things even worse for herself if she wasn't aware of the dangers that was around her or in the universe for that matter.||

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom