Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

More than a journey

Varius

Champion of the Light
"Everything is ready, padawan, unless you have anything else to take..." The republic pilot said looking back at Varius, he and his friend were the ones making this ship to fly, It didnt seem like anything special because it really wasn't, just find a crystal cave an get a crystal, or so he thought. "Not yet, some other people said they want to come too." [member="Mark Sage"] might have been interested because of the ancient secrets of a planet he could not remember, but Varius knew there they had to stop to buy more fuel. Seemed like a win-win situation little Varius knew there wasn't going to be easy, he knew on what planet to find the crystal cave but not where exactly and is what he liked since he hoped that this would be a way to test himself.

He was dressed in his black armor and stood patiently with his arms crossed sometimes walking around for who knows what reason.

[member="Solan Charr"] [member="Vassara Raxis"] [member="Akabane Jarvik"] [member="Gavin XIII"] [member="Sawa Ike"]

[member="Varius"]

Somehwere Unknown, but close.

Vassara leaned back in her seat as the void streaked by. She was in no particular rush to go anywhere today, instead taking her sweet time to roam the starts. The Gypsy Caravan was set on auto pilot and she closed her eyes, cupping her hands in her lap and drifting into the sublime currents of the force.

The galaxy was an endless void and there was way too much to explore in one life time. She had several years experience as a spacer, as a warrior, as a leader. Lately she had just run solo to explore and try and spread whatever knowledge she could. Speaking of knowledge a strange shift in the force made her neck prickle, as she brushed consciousness with Varius.

She didnt know who exactly she was feeling in this far out corner of space, but it was a younger forcer. Still budding. Vassara concentrated, moving her thoughts along the astral plains and toward the young mans mind.

"Greetings. Who might you be?"

She was at first hesotant, but upon further inspection he did not appear to be a dark sider...

Varius

Champion of the Light
Varius had a surprised look blinking few times, was his mind questioning him? No that would not be possible, it might be that technique he was hearing about but how could he answer back? And if it was a force user, how could he know he or she was friendly? "What kind of trick is this?" He thought to himself not really sure that whoever might question him may hear or not.

"Is there something wrong?" The pilot asked with a worried expression, Varius' face didn't really help.
"I'm fine, just... be on your guard." He said with a calm expression, he had no idea if whoever sent this is another jedi or maybe a sith, it was better to be prepared for anything.

[member="Vassara Raxis"]

[member="Varius"]

Unknown Space

Vassara chuckled at the response feeling his location as he responded. She moved her fingers deftly through an array of holocontrols, letting her gut guide her. From the force she had a unique ability. Instinctual astrogation. The ability to calculate where a point was in space and time and plot a jump to it.... without the use of a computer, or even knowing exactly where she was going.

Tricky right?

But everything had place in the galaxy and she could feel deep down the location. The force guided her as she punched the controls and the Gypsy Caravan hurtled into hyperspace with a mighty lurch. She had to find this one. Who was he? She was not sure but she had feeling he was somone important. It was a he? Yes it was. And he just might have an important role to play in the galaxy.

"I'm nobody, nobody important. Relax, I am no Sith friend. I'm coming to you."

"Are you ok Varius?" Mark asked. "Is something troubling you?"
The two padawans had been on their way to a crystal cave in unknown territory. Varius had wanted crystals, and Mark had heard rumors that it was a great place to hunt for fossils, and so they'd planned their trip here. But now, Varius seemed to feel something wrong. It was strange since Mark could usually sense these sorts of things before they happened, but he could find nothing wrong right now.
[member="Varius"]

Varius

Champion of the Light
"I... I think someone is trying to speak to me..." He said with a confused look "Whoever might be is coming to us, I don't think this one means us harm but be ready just in case." For some reason he believed the voice, yet he had to be on his guard. Could she be strong in force? Or is this abillity a common one? There were so many questions he had like why would this person contact him or how could she know where he is. He thought about his jedi training, master Watts' first lesson was seeing through the force, but in such a great area of space... is that possible? Well everything was about to be made clear soon enough he supposed, so he waited. Soon they would have to stop on a planet to buy more fuel and look for some fragments of the past.

[member="Mark Sage"] [member="Vassara Raxis"]

[member="Mark Sage"] [member="Varius"]

It was only moments later that the Gypsy Caravan burst from hyperspace, coming close, but not too close to the vessel which housed Varius. Odd there suddenly was another signature in the force. New and budding, just as the first. Vassara smirked. There was so many new forcers these days, and so little knowledge to go around. any chance of teaching was always something she loved.

She pinged the comms, black clad gloves dancing among the holocontrols. Soon a secure channel was opened to the other vessel, and Vassaras face would be prominent in their holoprojectors.

"Greetings younglings. What brings you all the way out here?"

Varius

Champion of the Light
"Many things in fact, Mark wants some fossils, I want a second lightsaber... Please identify yourself, if I learned one thing in my adventures on the streets that is to not trust anyone from the first time." A harsh lesson for a child, but it was necessary and he survived after all. He could somehow feel her presence through the first, he could tell she was force sensitive but nothing more. "That dosen't look like any of the sith ships I've seen." The soldier from the right said to Varius who was looking at the ship almost hypnotized. Now that was a dangerous combination, a terrible past and a strong in force padawan that has no guidance from any master, it was indeed a fragile line that Varius was walking and he knew it very well.

[member="Vassara Raxis"] [member="Mark Sage"]

"Hello miss." Mark continued, attempting to keep the conversation friendly. "We hope we aren't intruding on anything. We're just taking a quick trip down to the planet to obtain a few items. Who might you be, if its not too much to ask?"
The woman didn't seem to be the hostile type. If she was, she'd probably have said before now. All Mark could try was to stay cautious and hope it wasn't pirates.

[member="Varius"] [member="Mark Sage"]

She could feel a new emotion now.... fear. it was small but still there, coming in waves from the Jedi's ship. No fear would not do, not now anyways. Vassara leaned back in her captains seat, and grabbed a cup of stim caf. The hot steamy liquid was welcome relief from the frigid cold of the bridge. As the steel canteen met her lips she switched from radio to using the force to broadcast her message.

Now she was fully revealed, a careful mixture of light and dark, balanced on a knifes edge.

Relax padawans. I would assume you're padawans yes? I'm not here to cause trouble. I stumbled upon you in the force, and navigated to you. Now that I've found you it would seem its for a purpose. Im very gifted at navigation, and have hunted through several crystal chambers already. Would you like my help?

Varius

Champion of the Light
"That is...interesting to hear I think we would need all the help we can get, though we would need to land on the planet nearby first." He said motioning the pilot to land. It was a bit awkward though he was going to be with an eye on their new friend for now, better to be safe than sorry after all. "Might aswell look for some fossils here." He said looking at Mark, you never know what uou can find in this great galaxy he was still kind of sad that he wasn't fighting alongside his rebel friends on Coruscant... Alongside Blane, he could imagine that fight "Sparky! keep that sith busy, I will go there and smash everything!"

[member="Mark Sage"] [member="Vassara Raxis"]

Varius

Champion of the Light
The ship landed on the planet of Javin, the fact that the planet was breathable for humans and the climate was temperate was a good welcome. "The city shouldn't be too far, we will go there to look for fuel, padawan. In the meantime you can look for bones or whatever you want." One of the soldiers said in a rude manner before the other one suddenly intervened "Be respectful pal! You don't get paid for annoying people." With that the two soldiers left leaving Varius and Mark alone with the ship. "Well... If you and our friend agree we could start looking around that mountain over there." He said to Mark wondering where [member="Vassara Raxis"] might be.

[member="Mark Sage"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom