Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

More Roleplay.

Also for those that take me up on more roleplay, i ask that you are sorta active, the next two days for me are going to be long days with not much to do so i can be sure to provide near constant responses so if youre active too thats great.

Solan Charr said:
Also for those that take me up on more roleplay, i ask that you are sorta active, the next two days for me are going to be long days with not much to do so i can be sure to provide near constant responses so if youre active too thats great.
Still looking for more Roleplays, any background is fine really and honestly if the Roleplays went into a area where it became a relationship thing or even just the characters becoming friends which could lead to repetitive Roleplays i would be more than happy for such to happen. Need to get my char some friends or a more than friend char anyways.

I also would find it good if a character decided to have some fun with Torture, exposing Solan to the Darkside maybe, some force lightning, insanity, illusions, yada yada yada, all in the name of improving his ability to handle pain and provide a fun bit of RP training for the torturer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom