Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

More Roleplay.

More Roleplay? I am open for any kind with anyone, from a date to a duel, or just plain sitting around and talking in the middle of a cantina or no where, or perhaps just a training session.

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

You're the first person to say this in the two months Krest's been using a single saber, blue eyes, and a habit of not using the dark side (Without the light that is) :p

applause.gif

@[member="Krest"] I could really care less who you think you have outside the je'daii or sith... because unlike you I dont hold onto allegiances with either of them. Besides, I tend to follow my own rules and code rather than the rules and mantra of an order of weaklings.

While I continue to try and understand what just happened with @[member="Isis Fontana"], here's a list of the specific things Krest can teach you. @[member="Solan Charr"]

Ranking from lowest to highest.
Learning (Can't use it in most situations, specifically combat) -> Apprentice (Can use it in combat or otherwise, but the ability is lacking) -> Knight (Basic understanding and use) -> High Knight (Advanced understanding and use) -> Master (Need I explain?)

SKILLS:
Unarmed- Knight
Swordplay- High Knight
Ranged- Knight
Stealth- High Knight

FORMS:
Juyo- High Knight
Ataru- High Knight
Shii-Cho- High Knight
Niman- Apprentice
Shien- Apprentice
Sorsresu- Apprentice
Makashi- Apprentice

POWERS:
Force Sense- Knight
Force Telekinesis- Master
Force Jump- High Knight
Force Speed- High Knight
Force Barrier- Knight
Force Deflect- Apprentice
Control Rage- Knight
Art of the Small- Learning
Beast Taming- High Knight
Alter Element (Earth)- Knight

Anything apprentice up.

Beast Taming and Telekinesis would be cool to learn/improve. Also ya, to all people that say/pull stuff that just happened with what Isis did. Please dont, this is here so i can expand my character's roleplays, if you dont want to Roleplay with him please do not post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom