Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOA More of a notice, I guess?

This is less of an LoA and more of an FYI.

I've basically been on an un-announced LoA the last couple of weeks. Life hit unexpectedly and I kept thinking that I'd get on the other side of it, but what was on the other side of it when I got there was exhaustion and mental burnout instead. I've tried to do the random post here and there, hoping that I'd get back on the posting band wagon again, but the muse just hasn't sparked. On top of that, I was gifted a lovely cold from my kiddo this last week, so my energy is pretty much drained.

If we had some threads and I dropped the ball, or we had some plans to thread and it hasn't happened, I want to apologize and just say that I'm trying to pull myself out of whatever this funk is and do hope to be writing again soon, but I may be very slow and sporadic while I get there.

Thanks for being understanding in the mean time, and even if you're not, I'm just going to pretend that you are. ~ <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom