Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG More Interactions

So, after some time with this character I've been able to sort out a lot about him and come to cement ideas to then move forward with. However, that said I've written with a fairly small circle of writers/characters, and now aim to branch out and interact with some new characters in some new situations. Down for whatever. You can see relevant details in his bio, and ideally we can make something from there.

Even though it says meeting people, maybe that just means punching him in the face. Which I couldn't blame you for either.

I'd be interested to do a thread. Jasper here didn't make the cut for becoming a Jedi, so I think they could have some interesting interactions. He trying to distance himself from his old life but can't avoid trouble. Perhaps they team up for an adventure of sorts, though it will definitely be begrudgingly on Jasper's end.

I got some Jedi lying around. Amani has been been meeting more NJO members at a steady rate and dipping her toes back into the jedi life in general.

Or I could write Cato Harth Cato Harth for a Jedi crimefighter team-up issue?

Or I could write whatever tbh, I ain't picky about ideas. But if anything I got fits what you might be looking for, feel free to hmu

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom