Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Moonshot Agency: seeking pilots, rogues, scoundrels, and slicers / mechanics

Moonshot.png

= = = = =

Hello all, and greetings from the Mooooon!

Moonshot Agency is a small group of thieves, fixers, and scoundrels who focus on heist, smuggler, and gunslinger RP. Not a faction, we work as a group of writers towards the common goal of consistent and fun threading. Currently we're seeking a few extra members, and are especially looking for slicing and mechanic types, pilots, rogues and scoundrels, gamblers and medics, and more! Ultimately, though, we're trying to keep our group small, just four or so members, so there's limited space.

We're hoping to have our first thread (a heist RP hosting a mysterious client and a dangerous space station) very soon! If interested in joining in on a single story, part-time, or permanent basis, just post here, or feel free to shoot me a PM.

Happy threading everyone ^_^

- Jash

I think this character might actually fit into this. I never really got clear where he was headed, but personality wise he'd definitely have the potential to end up in this type of thing. He's not a pilot, mechanic, or a medic. But he's used to underwater hunting and surviving, part of which has transferred well to land, as well as being very good at combat. Since he's a nautolan, he also has a good chance of being able to sense someones emotions even if they can hide them visually.

He could eventually become a pilot however, and probably a very good one, because he spent most of his life underwater. So he's used to having to have considerable reflexes and pre-emptive thinking, while considering things from all angles at once.

He doesn't yet have a ship. So he'd have to have been picked up or something for this.

The issue he'll have is that he doesn't do well going un-submerged in water for extended periods of time. If I ever manage to get him a ship. He'll absolutely have a small place filled with water just so he can not feel like he's drying out.

As an important note, I may not be on much until sometime next week. Unclear at the moment. So if that gets in the way of your crew, go ahead and ignore this and find someone else. I don't want you to delay for me and then not be able to make the team because someone else had an issue.

Aela Wren

A
This sounds like the type of thing this character would do. I'll only be able to do the odd job here and there with her, but I am interested. I won't be able to commit her full time, but if you want the occasional merc pilot to help out on a smuggle run or heist, you can hmu Roth Likonis Roth Likonis

My characters a slicer and would be glad to do this.
She has lot's of cybernetics that help her interface with computer systems, so she can see out of security recordings as well as real-world time. If there's enough space- Rook would love to have a go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom