Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moonbeams, dewdrops, and wisties (OPEN)

Satine had stopped when the first shot was fired towards her, seeing the trooper standing there. She narrowed her eyes at him before seeing the oddly dressed woman, who'd seem to come from nowhere, fire at her next. Pulling out one of her sabers she deflected the shots with one hand while still holding the net full of firefolk in the other. "Miserable worms!" she said before taking a chance and using the force to push both of them back. With them distracted she leapt into the tress and skipped across their branches to escape.

@Gaminara Bennett @Regor Laxvan

Regor recovered his balance, he looked at @[member="Gaminara Bennett"] fore a moment, and ran after @[member="Satine D'nara"] firing at her continuwsly. "come back here you slaving coward"

Gaminara

Senator of Empress Teta
Gaminara gripped a nearby tree to keep her balance. 'So the Zygerian is also a Force-user' she thought as the trooper beside her broke into a run and chased after the woman. Quickly, Gaminara took out and activated one of her smaller tracking beacons, setting it to detect specifically Zygorians, and made it follow the pair while she would receive the data on her transmitter.

@[member="Regor Laxvan"] @[member="Satine D'nara"]

Riz Carter

Detective - Planetary Division
@[member="Satine D'nara"]

She didn't know how but she dodged the net. One of the guardians must've pushed her out of the way at the last second. No, no, no, no. Wings beat fast as she zipped through the sky like a tiny, avenging comet. Body burned brightly as she went to fly through the rope that was holding most of her people.

She would burn right through it.

Getting closer, she zipped past the feline's belt, burning through the hook. The bag opened and most of her people flew free. But the woman had multiple nets and she couldn't keep her light burning this much brighter forever. Evan decided to fall back to more elementary methods. Swooping up, she went to grab the cat-woman's ear with her small, fiery hands with a violent tug to follow.

Satine stopped and turned to see the firefolk getting away. "What?" she said wondering how it happened. Next thing she felt was the string on her ear. She gave a loud hiss before grabbing whatever it was, seeing the little firefolk in her hand. "It was you, wasn't it?" She said, gripping her in her hands despite the growing heat from her. "Well, care to join your friends?" She shoved @Evangeline Sage in one of the smaller sacks with a few other whisties she'd captured before seeing @Gaminara Bennett and @[member="Regor Laxvan"] still pursuing her. She turned, leaping down to the ground now and being a bit faster without the larger net to carry, before pulling out a communicator. "Prep the ship!" she said. "We're leaving with what we have! I'll be there in five minutes."

Regor, continued pursuing @[member="Satine D'nara"] aiming his shots at her legs. "your not getting away" @[member="Gaminara Bennett"] @[member="Evangeline Sage"]

Riz Carter

@[member="Sadrion"] @[member="Satine D'nara"] @Veino Garn

The feline's grip was almost crushing. Light dimmed as the woman's paws crushed against her small, form. There was a glimmer of triumph that flashed through her golden eyes as she caught the level of frustration in the woman's tone at the freedom of the other wisties. Before she could bite her captor, she was shoved unceremoniously into a bag.

Wings folded tightly to her body to keep from getting injured. Reaching through the force, she sent out a mental plea to all those who could hear.

HELP ME

Not sure how to pull this one off, since we haven't resolved our encounter on Togoria yet and I'm playing with the idea of him getting captured there.
Veino almost staggered. Help me. What was that? Well, a cry for help anyways. No idea who it was from. But, given its proximity to the rather annoyed presence of @[member="Satine D'nara"], he had a suspicion for what it was. And what he needed to do. He did not look forward it. The last encounter did not end well, and he had no desire for a repeat. But on the other hand, he had done a lot of practice with his bladework. So it might go better this time. No stabbings. Not on his end anyways. Or worse things.... He kicked the fire out, and set off a jog, tracing her annoyance in the general direction and then trying to intercept. He kept his lightsaber in his hand, ready to be activated, in case he needed it to assist @[member="Evangeline Sage"].

Gaminara

Senator of Empress Teta
Hearing the mental plea in her head, Gaminara stopped running and grabbed the bolas which was hanging on her hip. She swung it twice above her head and sent it towards the legs of the Zyggorian woman.

Alan

Blessed are the peacemakers
The bolas that were being thrown were snatched out of the air by a rather imposing man. He held them in his gauntleted hand as they spun around his hand, and then ceased. He let them fall to the ground, and shook his head at the younger senator, and let the Bolas drop to the ground. Tracyn turn towards the running queen, the one with the wistie in hand. He gave off a snarl, activating his lightsaber at his side. He spun it around a few times, before staring down the feline. He stood directly in her way after a moment, one of the most menacing and imposing Jedi that currently was in the order. He had a track record of leaving his enemies and opponents a bloody and broken mess, or nothing at all.

And by that, he meant dead.

"I will give you one chance, one chance alone, to surrender. You have committed vicious crimes, and now have to pay the piper, Sith. Please don't make me use any other action besides my words, miss."He spread out his legs, in a defensive stance. However, it could shift to a drastically different stance if the need were to arise.

"My name is Tracyn Ordo, Knight of the Jedi Order of the Republic, and I am formally accusing you of crimes against the Republic."

@[member="Gaminara Bennett"]
@[member="Evangeline Sage"]

Regor, stopped running the when he saw the Jedi, he amid hi gun at the queen still, and smiled under need his helmet at the though Thad she would acyl try to escape from this.
"looks like you got no were to run anymore, slaver" @[member="Gaminara Bennett"] @[member="Evangeline Sage"] @[member="Satine D'nara"] @[member="Tracyn Ordo"]

Satine stopped when she found herself blocked by a Jedi. She sneered at him even as he made his threat but could tell he was truly serious. She could also sense how powerful he was meaning this would be tough enough as it was without the commander, who she glanced back at when he told her she was beaten, and some senator woman. Considering her options Satine smirked as she said "Sorry, boys. But I'm not leaving without my haul. And you, I'm afraid, don't have any say." Just as she finished the Zygerrian ship she'd arrived in had come into view, all weapons aimed at the people trying to threaten there queen. Even the boarding platform opened while it was still in the air, revealing half a dozen armed men aiming weapons at them. "Ta-ta, everyone!" She said as she zipped up to a tree and used it to jump onto her ship. "FIRE!" she commanded once she was on.

@[member="Regor Laxvan"] @[member="Tracyn Ordo"] @[member="Gaminara Bennett"] @[member="Evangeline Sage"]

(OOC: I'm just clarifying that Evangeline is okay with being taken off world. We talked it over.)

Alan

Blessed are the peacemakers
There was a slight sneer as Tracyn deactivated his lightsaber. He gathered the force into his hands, spreading out his legs. Individually, the force built up in separate hands, the energy building with tremendous force. Tracyn was known for extreme bursts of power, and it was about to be proven. He put his hands together, and unleashed a very, very, very potent force burst. The move could rip apart walls, render people in half, and decimate most of what it touched. The fact that it was more wide-spread meant it didn't do as much damage as a more focused one would, but the damage would still be disastrous for the target, which was the feline queen's ship.

"You're not going anywhere, Sith."He sneered, keeping his voice low and gravelly to vent his frustration.

Regor laughed. "more slaver lives to end, this day keeps getting better" He took cover behind a tree, and started unleashing a hail of fire at the men of @[member="Satine D'nara"] . @[member="Tracyn Ordo"] @[member="Gaminara Bennett"] @[member="Evangeline Sage"]

Riz Carter

@[member="Tracyn Ordo"]@[member="Regor Laxvan"]@[member="Satine D'nara"]

Stomach dropped as the net was carried violently, up, up, and up. Small-fingers curled around the netting as her face pressed against the links. She tried to keep herself stable enough not to get knocked around so much in the bag. Alert-golden eyes looked at the odd surroundings. She was used to the wilds, the night air of Endor.

This was so...foreign. Eyes squinted against the bright-lights of the ship. It was too early for day-light. A tremble ran through her lithe form. She only hoped someone would come looking for her. That they wouldn't forget.

The ship shudder from the jedi's attack. Satine stumbled as she felt the force nearly rip through her ship before she looked at the Jedi causing all the problems. "I've had enough of you!" she called, her men still firing all about the place. She concentrated the dark side, remembering the lessons of her master, using her rage to manifest fire. Much to her surprise she was able to produce a large enough flame from her hand, when previously it had been more difficult, and fired it at the Jedi. Given the opening she said "Close the hatch! Use the thrusters!" Her commands were followed and, thankfully for her, they were out of range and eventually shooting up to space.

On the ship Satine handed her men two small bags of whisties saying "Take these for selling. I'll be glad we make some small profit. Another bag she held had three whisties, including @[member="Evangeline Sage"] , in it. "But you three, I think I'll keep. Nice little pets to keep around." she smirked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom