Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Montiie's First Planet Series "Wildlands"

I like lore. I like writing lore. I specifically like writing well fleshed out planets. And I think I do a pretty good job at it (and you can of course make that decision for yourself if you'd like to browse what I consider my greatest hits)

Tygeria (planet), The Great Stag (religion), Tyra'Weilen (planet)

So, I'm planning on doing what I refer to as a "series" which is what I'm calling different groups of planet subs I'll be doing following a certain theme. This series is based around "wildlands", parts of the galaxy that have seen little colonization or what colonization they do have is rather decentralized. I'm basically aiming to make some planets with a "wild west" feel of lawlessness contrasted by potential for both habitability or resources/technology/loot to plunder.

So, why am I sharing this out of the blue? Well. I've decided to give anyone the opportunity to pitch ideas, request specific submissions, or if you're a faction owner/admin/something that's looking for more flavor to be added to your next dominion or hex with barely anything in it I can be sure to send one of these planet subs your way. If you're interested in any of that, feel free to post below! In the mean time, I'm going to start writing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom