Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mon Calamari Shipyards Catalog

W60YKHC.png
It is unfortunate for the disappearance of the previous owner, Reshmar. However I wish to inform the Galaxy that I, Ailred Vruumond,​
do not wish to soil the great mans good name. If you have contracts with Mon Calamari Shipyards, please bring them to my attention so that we may​
continue a good friendship. As for the Company, it will not be dismantled from what Reshmar had built, and hopefully one day he can be found, and​
lead back into the offices of Mon Calamari Shipyards.​
Thank you.​

Classic Catalog - These items are available for unique, retrofitted variant submissions
(Note: Due to the age and starship-line of these ships, unique variants may be built different in aesthetic means)
(Note: It is recommended that you may wish for a new variant to be submitted, due to the old templates being used with some submissions)

Attack Craft
Transports
Corvettes
Frigates
(Note: Cruisers and above require Ailred to submit Unique Variants for Major Factions only. All require Contracts.)
(Note: If you wish for non-Unique Variants, negotiations are available)

Cruisers
Star Destroyers

Starship Components are suspended until further notice. If you are part of the Galactic Alliance or Blith-Tech, you still have access to Mon Calamari Original Hardware.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom