Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Momma's Gotta Brand New Bod[Mia]

The Gardens were rich with life and vibrant colors. The soothing sounds of trickling water resonated from the multiple fountains and the sunlight shined brightly over the area. Jonas had readied the training grounds for him and his apprentice, @[member="Mia"]. Though he loved her very dearly, he would not give her any leeway.

Jonas stood in the center of the grounds, wearing his traditional Imperial Knight crimson armor but without the hood and cape. He stood in anticipation for his apprentice to come to him. "You're looking well, Mia." he would say once she approached him. "Used to the new body, yet? It is strange, I know, but it was the only option. Now, where shall we begin today?"

@[member="Mia"]

Mia approached her master and offered a nod of her head as she heard is compliment. "It suits me well I suppose." Her thick red hair had been plaited and now rested on her left shoulder. She brushed a strand from her eyes and nodded her attentively.

A smile found it's way to Jonas' face as he looked at his apprentice. He had an entire day of work and training planned for her, but he knew she'd be able to handle whatever he threw at her. "How's it feel having me as your master?" he asked jokingly. "You may be the love of my life, but I can ensure you that your training will be no lighter than normal." Jonas then walked over to his apprentice and placed into her hand a training lightsaber. "I will not go easy. Be prepared to defend yourself." he whispered to her before taking five paces back. "No use of the force in this one. Ready?" Jonas activated his training saber in a flash of silver as the blade shot from the hilt.

@[member="Mia"]

Mia smiles back at her Husband. Offering him a raise of her brow as he inspects her body. She was ready for anything he had to throw at her. As he spoke she turned on her heel and began to unclip her training saber from her belt. "My dear, I invite you to give me all you have..." She offers him another cheeky grin as she lights her yellow training saber out into the air in unison. "Come at me baby."

Jonas grinned back at her and began to slowly walk towards her, each step was light and quiet. Jonas then leaped towards her to bring his lightsaber down from the air into a slashing motion to strike at her torso. "Today you learn how to defend yourself in one on one lightsaber combat. There are many people how there who will try to kill you without batting an eye at who you are. You must know how to defend yourself!" Jonas barked out as he continued to rain strikes upon his apprentice.

@[member="Mia"]

Mia watched every movement with attentive eyes. Each step he took she logged in her mind, his body language and the way his muscles tensed. The moment he leap Mia raised her saber to clash against his loudly. However, the weight of his saber against hers made her own saber catch her flesh. She hissed sharply as she felt the shock of pain run through her body. She recovered quickly, matching his saber moves with her own. "Keep up baby, you're slowing down.." She said, panting heavily as she attempted to keep up with his movement.

Jonas stopped his strikes and jumped backwards a few meters. "I'm only getting started, love." Jonas stared down his apprentice, awaiting for her heavy breathing to halt. "You. Attack me now. Hit me with your best shot. You wish to use your lips? Let's see if your actions can back them up." Jonas then took a defensive stance, hilt being held by both hands. He smirked then winked at his lover in order to tease her into attacking him.

@[member="Mia"]

Mia took the bait easily, with a smug smile on her face as she stepped forward. Her blows came thick and fast, her body moving with ease as she steps into her next swing. Mia dives forward, engaging his blade in a saber lock. The training sabers hummed dangerously as Mia reached a hand out and wrapped her fingers around Djonas' robes. In a mere second his lips were crushed against hers. The burning light of the sabers just inches away from their face.

Jonas' lips came into contact with hers, leaving him speechless and weak. After a few seconds of their lips being connected, Jonas pushed her away lightly. "You have a terrible habit of turning serious things sexual. Part of the reason why I married you. You are not getting off that easily, however." Jonas stepped back further and deactivated his lightsaber. He then took a seat on the ground, crossing his legs. "Now, the meditation portion of the training begins. As an Imperial Knight, combat is supposed to be apart of you like your own flesh and blood. The ability to control and manipulate the adrenaline you receive in combat is to be controlled by you and you alone. Now, meditate on this. I want you to picture yourself in glorious battle. Side by side with your fellow Knights. You are no Jedi and you are for damned sure no Sith. No. You are something more. Something improved. You are no mere force-user. You are a super soldier on the battlefield."

@[member="Mia"]

Mia smiled gingerly as she stepped back from his push. Her chest seemed to be rising and falling quickly as she attempted to regain her breath. She watched him sit and leant her head back slightly. The sound of the saber deactivating was not heard for a long while. Eventually, Mia collapses herself onto the floor, crossing her legs as she watches Djonas.

Djonas' eyes shut slowly and his hands rested on his knees. "Meditate, my dear." he said quietly. "Eliminate any portion of darkness that could possibly attempting to worm it's way into you and see nothing but purity and peace. Peace through military power. You are a soldier of the Imperium." Djonas hushed himself for some time in order to allow her to meditate properly.

He rose from his seated position to take her by the hand, lifting her up. He then placed a soft kiss onto her lips. "Let's grab somethin' to eat, love." he said before walking off, his hand interlocked with hers. Along the walk, he'd occasionally kiss her cheek.

The two had walked into the mess hall and towards where the food was laid out. A few stormtroopers were there eating their lunches as well. "I'll take a Nerf steak and some rum for me and uh, what will you have my dear?" he asked after turning to look at her.

@[member="Mia"]

Mia had barely gained her concentration before she was pulled from her seat, her fingers interlocking with Djonas'. She returned his gentle kiss before allowing him to pull her off. She offered a short smile as he kissed her on the cheek. She was quite hungry...
Licking her lips hungrily, she turned and shrugged gently to Jonas. "I'll have what you're having...'' She craned her neck once she had replied to him, inspecting the mess hall a little further.

Djonas emitted a soft chuckle as he grabbed the plates for the two and headed for a nearby table. He sat down, placing the plates on the table next to each other, and began eating. "Like it?" he asked after she would begin eating. "The Emperor first introduced me to Nerf steaks. Loved them ever since." he said to her, trying to start a conversation.

@[member="Mia"]

Mia sat down at the table opposite Djonas. She hadn't had the chance to look at him properly for a long while, so she took the opportunity to now. As she looked at him she offered him a rather sweet, infatuated smile, leaning over to take her plate from his fingers. "What's the Emperor like?" She leant forward, sniffing the steak a little. She had never had anything like it but it smelled delicious. She swept a strand of hair from her face before picking up a knife, cutting off a small slice and digging in.

Djonas joined her and began to dine on his steak as well. He had t think about how he could answer the question. The Emperor had so many qualities of a good leader that Djonas could not narrow them down to a few. So he just chose the most obvious ones. "The Emperor is a very charismatic individual. He's intelligent, well-spoken, and very friendly. Never thought I'd meet a man who can receive the respect he has now." Djonas took a heavy sip from his cup and looked at his wife. He then reached his hand out for hers, holding it lovingly.

@[member="Mia"]

Mia doesn't reply to his comment about the Emperor. Somehow she had imagined him to be much different. She lifted her head and offered him a gentle smile as he placed his hand on her lovingly. She had missed his touch and even now it sent a spark of electricity shooting up her spine. She twists her hand and slowly curls her fingers around his, interlocking them as she picks away at her steak.

Djonas was nearing the end of his meal when he was approached by a trooper. "General Vile, sir. It's a pleasure seeing you. How are things?" the trooper asked. Though the Imperium is still young, Djonas was able to gather much respect from the troopers. "Things fare well, lieutenant. And yourself?" he replied. "Fantastic, sir. Thank you for asking. Sorry to interrupt your meal." the trooper said, not meaning to interrupt. "All good, trooper." Djonas chuckled as the trooper nodded and walked off after saluting the knight. Djonas returned his gaze to his lover's eyes.

~POST 300!~
@[member="Mia"]

Mia chuckled softly, smoothing a piece of red hair from her field of vision to behind her ear. She admired her husbands respect he both showed and received from the troopers here. Though sometimes their interruptions had annoyed her. She flicked her gaze back to her husbands and offered him an adoring smile.
@[member="Djonas Vile"]

Djoas had finished his meal and awaited for his wife to do the same. Once she did, he would lead her back for the training grounds but instead of the ones from before, he instead took her to the shooting range.

"Here is where we begin to train your other skills as a Imperial Knight. Choose your weapon and fire at the targets as they appear." he commanded out. Djonas took a step tot he side to give Mia her choice of weaponry. There sat a few different blaster rifles, each with a different design.

@[member="Mia"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom