Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Modified Slugthrower

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wicked Witch of Schwartzweld
Intent: Intent is personal use. The weapon itself has a story of its own on how Lexis received it, specifically as a gift from an Assassin in her time (future). It's generally used for self-protection though what Lexis considers self-protection is a wide range of situations.
Manufacturer: Czerka Arms
Model: Adjudicator
Affiliation: The basic form had no affiliation. A tech-modified version of it was made for the Alliance Special Forces.
Modularity: Yes, it can be modified.
Production: Mass-produced in original form. Practically unique, two equal slugthrowers were modified with the same modification. One of them is now with Lexis, the other one with the Assassin who made the modification.
Material: Usual slugthrower materials, mostly steel.
Description: Blue/black colored Adjudicator slugthrower pistol, with a slightly longer barrel than usual and elonged handle to suffice for the modifed magazine of thirteen slugs. The slug themselves are typical and can be purchased at any weapons dealer or shop. With the safety on, it won't fire. Once unsafened, it will fire its round at the squeeze of a triger but once the magazines are emptied out, the re-use requiers times as new slugs have to be added manually.

Classification: Modified Adjudicator Slugthrower
Size: Handheld
Length: 12.78 cm (5.03 inches)
Weight: 0.5 kg (1.10 pounds)
Ammunition Type: Slugs
Ammunition Capacity: Thirteen
Range: 50 Meters

Image: Link

Jsc

Disney's Princess
So, it's an m1911. Easy as pie. :D

Oops. Sorry. Spencer was working on this in tandem. Lulz. I drop my comments and I'll let her handle it. *wink* :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom