Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Modified DH-X Heavy Blaster Rifle

Status
Not open for further replies.
DH-X_heavy_blaster_rifle_zpsjnuodhg9.jpg

Intent: To flesh out the Blaster Rifle the Bounty Hunter uses for long ranged combat.

Manufacturer: BlasTech Industries

Model: Modified DH-X Heavy Blaster Rifle

Affiliation: Tiro Vanek

Modularity: Yes

Production: Mass-Produced, (Modified Version: N/A)

Material: Durasteel, Duranium

Classification: Heavy Blaster Rifle

Size: Handheld

Length: 24.2

Weight: 3.2kg

Ammunition Type: Power Cell and Gas Canister

Ammunition Capacity: 400 shots (Gas Canister), 100 (Power Cell)

Effective Range: 305m

Rate of Fire: Semi-Automatic and Automatic (Low fire rate)

Special Features:
*Folding Stock
*Stun bolts
*Dry lubricant
*8x Zoom capability
*Vacuum-rated
*Corrosion-proof

*Suction Barrel

Description: Tiro acquired this Blaster Rifle after the death of his Instructor Dilton who was like a father to Tiro. The rifle before Tiro took it in as his own was a pristine copy of what was used in the Galactic Civil War. The rifle was heavily used by mercenaries during the war, but it was fairly cumbersome and slow firing. It was capable of putting down most foes in a single blast.

Tiro’s updated version of the rifle makes it much easier to carry and fire. The rifles stock is lengthened and now foldable making it easy to carry. The scope is removable giving the option to use the integrated sights if need be. The rifles ammunition count is cut in half, lessening the weight in which the blaster weighs, which now makes it even easier to use. The blaster can penetrate medium armor wearers with little to no effort but any heavier and the rifles blasts are adept to glance off it’s targets.

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
<p>RESEARCH REVIEW<br /> <br />Star Wars Canon:<br />Pending initial review<br /> <br />Starwars Chaos: <br />Pending initial review<br /> <br />WITHOUT DEV THREADS<br />Pending initial review<br /><br />WITH DEV THREADS<br />Pending Initial review<br /><br />SUGGESTIONS<br />Pending Inital review</p>

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
[member="Tiro Vanek"]
Alright, real simple, real straightforward. Only one thing. Blasters work on power cells and gas canisters.

Tiro Vanek said:
Ammunition Type: Power Cell and Gas Canister
Ammunition Capacity: 400 shots

Both types have ammunition counts. The plasma is actually based on the tibanna gas which is what is fired. The power cell charges the gas and produces the electromagnetic containment field. You'll need to provide an ammunition count for the gas canister as well. Generally, rifles like this have power cells of 50-100 shots and gas canisters worth 500-1000 shots if you wanted some form of reference to look at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom