Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Mobile Carbon Freezer

Status
Not open for further replies.
2c6751906cddaf1c831896ad5ba2b629.jpg
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Mithrax, Bovos Tivken
  • Affiliation: Members of the Mithrax
  • Market Status: Closed-Market
  • Model: Mobile Carbon Freezer
  • Modularity: No
  • Production: Limited
  • Material: Power generator, Gas mix ratio monitor, Carbonite flux monitor, life system monitor, power connectors, Plasteel
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Carbon Freezing - The process of freezing stored tibanna gas in carbonite to preserve it while it was being transported over long distances.
  • Storage space - Noral carbon freezers have space for only one human but this machine can store up to 5 average humans at the same time.
  • Mobile - The machine has four crab-like "legs" attached to it making it mobile
STRENGTHS
  • Transportable - The size and shape of this freezer allowed it to be easily transported onto and off a ship
  • Large storage area- The storage unit is large enough to store at least 5 grown human adults
  • Low maintenance - Little care has to be given when operating the machine
WEAKNESSES
  • Energy consumption - The machine uses a plethora of energy when active
  • Fragile- The fact that this machine is made out of plasteel makes the material composition brittle
  • Sluggish speed - Although the machine is mobile its maximum speed is equal to the walking speed of an average human being
DESCRIPTION
There once was a time were the Cha'ta'ri of the Mithrax tribe could only feast during a hunt. The prey that was hunted would often die before all parts could be consumed, those were times of archaic technology. Now the mechanics of the Mithrax tribe have built a state-of-the-art mobile carbon freezer. These machines allow the Mithrax to store and freeze their victims. The mobile carbon freezer enables the Cha'ta'ri to freeze and unfreeze all their victims, meaning that even after the consumption has begun the victim can be kept alive and consumed at a later time. This machine has made the life of Mithrax members easier and safer. The mobile carbon freezer supplies all within its range with fresh food, taking away the stress from feeding. Mithrax Farmers and mechanics are the main users of the mobile carbon freezer, as the farmers store the food and the mechanics keep the machines working. Hunters and üathfinders of the Mithrax clan are able to take these machines with them on expeditions making long-distance travel safer for them.

Last edited:
HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
The Third The Third

Very nice and useful piece of technology, however I found some issues:
  • First, please link the Mithrax and your character to the Manufacturer.
  • The second, becuse the Mithrax is not your organisation, you have to ask a permission from the OP to use his organisation, especially that is not approved yet, and after this, please link their permisson to the Permissions.
That's all, please let me know if you edited these.

Hey MANIAC MANIAC

Sorry, it took so long to get back to you about the improvements, but I had some troubles transferring the permission into the submitions.
Everything is sorted out now regarding the necessary links

HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
The Third The Third

Thank you! However I don't have permission to see the permission. I suggest to make a print screen about the permission and upload to one of the 3rd party site, for exmple imgur and link the received link. Or just drop the picture to the discord and copy this picture's link to your submission.

MANIAC MANIAC

Thank you for the advice with the third party it was of great assistance, I have uploaded the image to imgur and put the link in the submission (same place as before)

thank you for working with me on this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom