Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Location Mnemoland!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theme-Park-Planning.jpg

GEOGRAPHIC LANDMARK
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

SETTING INFORMATION

• Landmark Name: Mnemoland
  • Classification: Theme Park
  • Location: Outside of the city of Seirra, in Pleroma, Mnemosyne
  • Affiliation: Loreena Arenais
  • Size: Large.
  • Population: Unihabited
  • Demographics: N/A
  • Accessibility: Well advertised on Mnemosyne and open to the public
  • Description: Theme Park with roller coasters and other rides!

POINTS OF INTEREST

Shanghai-disneyland-tron.jpg.webp

Light Speeders: Thrilling roller coaster that gives one the sensation of driving a speederbike, but with no risk of crashing. There are full loops and a series of twists and turns that can put a knot in anyone's stomach. And as much fun as they look in the day, the Light Speeders ride looks awesome in the dark as the track and speederbikes glow a fantastic blue!

wheel_highway.jpg
pod_double.jpg

Orbital Wheel: One of the Galaxy's tallest ferris wheels, the Orbital Wheel moves at a gentle pace, giving observers amazing views of the resort islands that make up Pleroma. Each wheel hub is capable of holding up to 30 people and at times can be booked for weddings and parties and private events.

Alton-Tower-Galactica-VR-Roller-Coaster-810x456.jpg

Stargate: This thrilling virtual roller coaster takes it's riders through 'Stargates' that portal them through to exciting worlds and death defying chases. There are 12 different random options for each group of riders to partake on. So you never know just which one you'll find yourself on next!

raphael-grimm-scifirres-09.jpg

Galacticuisine: One of the most popular restaurants in the park, Galacticuisine offers guests an amazing assortments of foods and drinks from all over the Galaxy. Regarded as one of the best restaurants for fine dining and family dining, Galacticuisine hosts a variety of famous chefs that compete for a six standard month contract to treat the guests with the best that they have to offer.

Souvenir Shops: What theme park would be without souvenir shops? Mnemoland is no different! Every ride boasts it's own shop full of souvenirs highlighting the ride and characters surrounding it!

SECURITY
Low.

*20 security guards wander the grounds when the park is open, 5 during the overnight shift.
*chain link fence surrounds the them park grounds
*security cameras

HISTORICAL INFORMATION

Lori was always the fun loving sort. That is until she became the Face of the Eclipse Rebellion. And having heard that her parents were looking after a world called Mnemosyne, she felt that it was a little jewel of the Galaxy, a place where her and what family she had left could forget the woes and troubles of the Galaxy and instead unwind and have fun.

So she funded a theme park full of thrill rides, restaurants, souvenir shops and more to help them all have fun and almost feel like younglings again. It was her own little playground, one that was fully open to the public in the resort islands of Pleroma. The need for security was small as Mnemosyne was well within Silver space and mostly unheard of anyways.

Maybe other worlds would also create fun parks for their people to enjoy and then they'd all be happier. Lori hoped such an idea would catch on.

Last edited:

Ylla Caeli'runa

Y
Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun

Hey there, I just wanted to let you know that I still intend to read and review your sub! School and college prep have been crazy lately, but I can promise that I'll do my best to get to your submission within the next few days so that we can get that shiny approval for this one. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding.

Ylla Caeli'runa

Y

Aww, I'm sorry the wait caused you anxiety! hugs
Usually don't let things sit for so long without notice, but life hits like a truck.
I'm sure your amusement park is the best on Mnemosyne!

Ylla Caeli'runa

Y

Hello hello again! I took a quick glance over your sub and I noticed that at the top of the sub, you list the amusement park correctly as a Geographic Landmark but the template used is the Generic Structure template. In order to align with the Landmark template, you would need to add the following fields under Setting Information:

Size: [ Choose from: Insignificant, Small, Medium, Large, Massive. What is the size of this geographical landmark? It can be a sprawling park, a vast ocean, a gigantic mountain, a small oasis, or a tiny desert. Optional: list the size in square meters or kilometers. ]

Population: [ Choose from: Uninhabited, Insignificant, Sparse, Moderate, Heavy, Crowded. ]

Demographics: [ If this landmark has a population please describe the general assortment of inhabitants. Specific species percentages are welcome but not required. If no population exists put N/A. ]

Additionally, if you'd like to keep the Security section, you're welcome to! Though it isn't required in the template, you're always welcome to add things to templates as long as the base requirements of the template are there!

I'd like these things to be added before I dive into judging the sub because it'll add a few fields that I'd need to judge the sub properly. If you need help or have questions, feel free to give me a tag :D

Did I? Argh!! That's what happens when I do it all by hand. I thought I hit the right template link too! Hard to tell WHAT to use for a theme park as it doesn't really fit in any of them properly....If only I'd of known sooner :( I gotta figure out just where those sections are to go first. Can't put them just ANYWHERE in the sub.

Ylla Caeli'runa

Y

No problem, it happens! The template has those fields under the Setting Information section just under the Out of Character Info at the top. And i understand, sometimes you have to go with a sorta best fit instead of one that's specifically tailored to the thing you wanna make, but I think the Geographic Landmark was a great pick for this one.

[Edit: We posted at the same time]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom