Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech MM-002 cybernetic arms

Status
Not open for further replies.
david-yingai-lo-pan-davidyingai-arm01.jpg
david-yingai-lo-pan-davidyingai-arm03.jpg

david-yingai-lo-pan-davidyingai-arm02.jpg

Image Source: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/9Bz9N
Intent: to create a mass market cheep prosthetic
Development Thread:
if needed
Manufacturer: Meran Mechanics
Model: MM-002
Affiliation: open marker
Modularity: yes can be tailored to any desired need. be it military adding an gun/ knife or being made pink.
Production: Mass-Produced.
Material: Alusteel. Desh Terenthium and Droid parts

Strengths:fairly cheep and easy to produce
Weaknesses: fairly bulky and heavy making them not desirable as a long run civilian prosthesis.

Description: made to be a Military prosthetic.
the arms are however not made to be pretty so do not come with smooth human like edges, and are not made to look like a replacement limb.
thet are made to durable working parts that can be fitted with different armaments.
Primary Source: na

[member="Kami Meran"] - Everything looks good to go, all I ask is if you can run this through a spell-check, as there are several misspellings to the point i'm not sure entirely what you meant to say. Once that is done, I can't see any problems approving this sub.

[member="Kami Meran"] - Oh I totally understand, and I didn't mean to be rude. Often I wouldn't mind, but a few of the words I couldn't tell what you wanted to say, and I don't want anyone (myself included) drawing a conclusion based off a wrong assumption and something going wrong. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom