Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech ML2 Portable Blaster Cannon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Mettallum

A really buffed Metal Lord
V8EKT5q.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

• Intent: To make a blaster for Lord Mettallum's elite guard that can also be used as an emplacement
  • Image Source: [X] found here
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Restricted Missions: N/A
  • Primary Source: Blaster Cannon
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: FOTM
  • Model: ML2 Portable Blaster Cannon
  • Affiliation: Closed Market, Metal Lords, Lord Mettallum
  • Modularity: Can be made into an emplacement
  • Production: Limited
  • Material: Standard blaster components
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Blaster Cannon
  • Size: Hand Held for Lord Mettallum's Elite Guard can be attached to an emplacement
  • Length: 2m
  • Weight: 23kg
  • Ammunition Type: Power Cell and Gas Canister
  • Ammunition Capacity: 20 shots
  • Effective Range: 300m
  • Rate of Fire: semi automatic
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Portable
DESCRIPTION
Lord Mettallum Needed his elite guards to wield some form of blaster and it was decided that a portable blaster cannon would be the perfect weapon for his elite guard to use. The ML2 is made to be portable and used as a hand held weapon for big droids and creatures while also being able to be used as an emplacement by beings unable to use it has a normal blaster. The ML2 uses powerpacks and gas canisters to allow it to shoot around 20 times. The ML2 is semi automatic but due to its high recoil most users of the weapon would normally give a second or 2 between each shot. While being used as an emplacement users of the weapon can shoot it more often with less recoil .

Strengths:
  • Versatile Roles: The BX-2 can be found mounted on vehicles, used as an emplacement or be a hand held blaster cannon
  • Power: This blaster cannon does high damage to infantry and light-medium armour
Weaknesses:
  • Heavy: While it can be used as a hand held blaster cannon it is still very heavy
  • Recoil: This weapon has high recoil able to knock down the in prepared if they try to use this weapon
  • Malfunction: To make this weapon portable for Lord Mettallum's elite guard some important features that a normal blaster cannon normally has have been downgraded such as its cooling system which makes this weapon more prone to malfunctions and jamming
  • Emp/ion weapons can easily disable this weapon preventing it from shooting

Hello, I'll be the factory judge reviewing your submission. If you have questions, please feel free to respond to this thread once we are underway.

Two things:
  • How will the cannon fare in close range?
Lord Mettallum said:
[URL="http://i.imgur.com/V8EKT5q.jpg%5B/img"]http://i.imgur.com/V8EKT5q.jpg[/img[/URL][/QUOTE]You might want to fix this.

Other than that, I don't see an issue with this.

[member="Lord Mettallum"]

[member="Aria Vale"]

Lord Mettallum said:
Production: Minor
If this is for your elite guard, it doesn't need to be minor production, especially if you are able to make it into an emplacement.

please drop this down to limited.
Lord Mettallum said:
Recoil: This weapon has high recoil able to knock down the in prepared if they try to use this weapon

Lord Mettallum said:
While being used as an emplacement users of the weapon can shoot it more often with less recoil .
Then what would be a suitable weakness if you can make this an emplacement and one of the two weaknesses you have is basically mitigated?

Lord Mettallum

A really buffed Metal Lord
[member="Cira"]
I request this to stay minor due to the fact my idea for this weapon was that it was mainly made for my elite guard however they wouldn't use it in emplacement form and instead Lord Mettallum's main forces would also use the weapon but have heavy weapon units set it up in emplacement form

I have also added a malfunction weakness that I believe makes sense

If this still can not be made minor is there something that i can remove or nerf to allow it to be minor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom