Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship MK1 DS Escape Pod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diysuperguy33

Smarter than the average bear
https://lumiere-a.akamaihd.net/v1/images/open-uri20150608-27674-f2f2vf_4faf0e63.jpeg?region=0%2C0%2C1280%2C842

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

• Intent: To provide Dagobah Shipyard products with more modern escape pods.
  • Image Source: Here
  • Canon Link: Here
  • Restricted Missions: N/A
  • Primary Source: Here
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Escape pod.
  • Length: 10m
  • Width: 5m
  • Height: 8m
  • Armament: None
  • Defenses: Low
  • Squadron Count: None: 1
  • Maneuverability Rating: High
  • Speed Rating: High
  • Hyperdrive Class: N/A
STANDARD FEATURES
25 Standard Food Rations
36 hours worth of oxygen for 8 standard people (more oxygen available if less people and vice versa)
Long Range communication array
2 Emergency Survival packs
2 Engine units
DXR-4 Reactor

ADVANCED SYSTEMS
N/A

Strengths:
  • Fairly fast and maneuverable
Weaknesses:
  • No weapons
  • Little hull-protection
  • No shields
Description: N/A

Progflaw99

Hi! I will be the judge reviewing this submission. I'll jump right in:

Lokthra Dawning said:
Armament: None Defenses: Low Squadron Count: None: 1 Maneuverability Rating: Extreme Speed Rating: High
Your ratings are currently too high for mass production. Every starship (or submission under the starship template) should start out average across the board, and either add a rating by lowering another or by lowering production or by adding a weakness that will directly effect the submission during use in RP. The "Extreme" rating on a mass produced vessel/vehicle is a bit too high. I could see High at most, if it is an escape pod meant to travel extremely fast. As such, a maneuverability rating of extreme seems out of place. Typically the purpose of an escape pod is to jettison the occupants and safetly descend to a planetary surface or at very least chart course and proceed in a straight line towards the next inhabitable planet. Please adjust these ratings to better reflect the purpose and production level of this escape pod and then I will take another look. Thanks!

[member="Lokthra Dawning"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom