Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Miyako (Arisa Yune's Pet Vornskr)

Status
Not open for further replies.
tony.jpg

Name: Miyako
Loyalties: Arisa Yune
Role: Pet, Guard, Military Working Vornskr
Species: Vornskr

Appearance: Miyako is about a little larger than the average Vornskr, but otherwise is unremarkable in appearance. She sports a sleek dark gray coat which partially inspired her name.

Height: .95m
Length: 1.3m
Weight: 75kg

Personality:

MIyako is normally reserved around strangers, though once she becomes familiar with individuals she can become quite friendly. Well trained by Arisa, she is usually cordial, though may become aggressive as she senses hostile intentions from users through the Force. With a single command, Miyako can become quite vicious as she's unleashed upon her targets for takedowns. Still young, she can become over exuberant in these actions as a natural predator, so she may have to be calmed down in these events.

Combat Function:

As a military working vornskr, Miyako is trained in take-down tactics and other methods to rapidly incapacitate targets, with special training to help her understand when appropriate to apply her poisoned barbed tail. Her other specialization is in tracking both Force-sensitives and non-Force sensitives alike.

Notable Possessions: A basic leather collar.

History:

While Arisa was still Watchman of Klatooine, she received a Vornskr pup to help her with her duties as a Jedi Shadow. She named it Miyako, roughly translating to "beautiful night child" in Atrisian. A fitting name as vornskr were naturally nocturnal beasts, and Arisa found her new companion one of the most adorable things she had ever set eyes upon. During her time on Klatooine, she trained her vornskr along with military police units at Fort Medina. When Miyako became of age, Arisa employed Miyako on some local counter-terrorism operations on Klatooine and the Si'Klaata Cluster.

When Arisa returned to her adopted homeworld of Kiribi to become its Watchman, she brought Miyako to live alongside her as her pet, and partner in the fight against the Sith and other Dark Siders.

Links:

Hello, my name is Jayden and i'll be your codex judge for this submission.

I like it. Little iffy on the whole premise of the Vonskr but they're cannon and I won't argue. Other than that, I see no problems with you owning a pet so long as the whole "force using to track a person" is used within reason. With my little warning out the way, i'll pass this up for the secondary stamp.

Thanks,
Jayden

[member="Arisa Yune"]

[member="Arisa Yune"]

Looks good to me. Mildly confused by the "sleek grey coat partially inspired the Vornskr's name" part, but that's because we don't speak Japanese or any other Asian language in the SW Galaxy. Still, what you call your pets is entirely up to you, provided it's reasonable, and this qualifies!

Pending Approval [member="Mahet"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom